Former CNN Host Sued For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

That's why the WaPo case was dismissed --- no evidence.
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard on this Board.
Clearly you dont read a lot of leftwing posts here.....especially Pogo's, lol.

There is no "left" or "right" in this topic. This topic is about "Reality" versus "Self-Delusion". It's about "what words mean" and what they don't. It's about THE LAW. The fact that you haven't even figured out these basics kinda tells us why you have yet to post a single point ON the actual topic.

Don't feel bad --- when ya got nothin' ya got nothin'. If it's beyond your pay grade just find another thread. Nobody's forcing you to post without making points.

Had there been no evidence CNN would never have settled. Your supposition is the ludicrous ramblings of a buffoon.
In which case there is evidence Trump is guilty of racial discrimination in letting to tenants and evidence he is guilty of fraud in his operation of Trump University.
False analogy!

You fucking dumbass.
I
There is conclusive evidence on video that proves Chris Cuomo defamed Nick Sandmann on CNN. And CNN unapologetically aired the episode repeatedly and even posted it on their official YouTube channel. That is in no way even remotely analogous to the vague unsubstantiated allegations against Trump.

You're an idiot.

Then why can't you post it?

You dragged a CNN video in here CLAIMING that, and the video proceeded to say Cuomo "doesn't blame the kids", which in fact was its actual TITLE. Now you want to sit here and claim the same video doesn't say what it says?

This is why I just noted the topic is about Reality versus Self-Delusion.

I have no idea what "Jimmy's World" refers to but as already noted the WaPo suit was dismissed, for lack of evidence. But if you have a link, let's see it. It's only been a frickin' YEAR.
Dude, among the fake news media industry, Jimmy's World is what made WaPo the PREMIRE fake news media outlet in the USA, if not the world! They surpassed the formidable Pravda as the fakiest news fer crissakes. It got them the Pulitzer prize. That's what put them on the map in the moonbatosphere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...s-world/605f237a-7330-4a69-8433-b6da4c519120/

Yeah sorry, never heard of it until you brought it up here, and I'm not clicking on a paywall. For all I know you're making this shit up.
Seriously? Since becoming a USMB member in 2010 I've made 15,947 posts. And you have been a USMB member since 2012 and have been very active with well over 100,000 posts.

I have never lied to you before, and you can fact check all 15,947 of my posts to confirm that. So why the fuck would I suddenly start lying to you now by "making this shit up"?

WaPo's fake news widely syndicated blockbuster "Jimmy's World" hoax is well-documented history in the annals of the moonbatosphere fer crissakes! I assure you that I'm not just "making this shit up".

THINK!

You're actually telling me that this "Jimmy's World" behind a paywall is a real thing on the basis that you've made 15,947 posts?

:cuckoo:

Are you for real or just practicing your satire or something? Really??? The links have already been posted. Like I said, educate yourself. Actually READ the links that have been posted. Then you will be more up to date on what is going on around you.

All I saw was that the case was settled with no terms disclosed. Nowhere did anyone suggest CNN "paid up" jack squat. And I was here before you were so I saw them all.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

They settled out of court, which means (since THEY were the defendants in this case), they paid up. It must have been a pretty penny because they accepted it. :D Common sense, get some.

No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means part of the agreement is that neither side discusses it.

As posted before I suspect that CNN threatened to countersue on the same basis of defamation and the deal was that both sides drop and walk away. That would make sense.

CNN "paying up" would make sense only if there was evidence against it. As I've said for a frickin' year ---- where is it?
Where indeed. Yes Virginia, the perception that something took place and the reality of it taking place, are two different things. FACT: James Kirk never did say "beam me up Scotty".

Had there been no evidence CNN would never have settled. Your supposition is the ludicrous ramblings of a buffoon.

Once again, look up the legal term "vexatious litigation". Your conclusion has no bridge.

More to the point, if there existed actual evidence, which would mean CNN (in this case) disseminated it into the public discourse, then why exactly is it that after nearly a year NOBODY on this site, which has never been shy about digging up evidence no matter how specious, has ever come up with a shred?

This crowd continually whines on the one hand that CNN's ratings are plummeting, yet want to turn around and claim their audience of four people suddenly blossoms into the proverbial three million illegals when it suits their purpose, claiming "defamation" and even, as in this thread, assigning people to it who NEVER EVEN WORKED THERE. And yet when I put out the challenge to show this evidence that apparently everybody saw and heard ----------- nobody can come up with squat.

Doesn't work, does it. When you're defaming, you gotta get the word out. By definition.

Why do you think Sean Spicer sued (read: threatened to sue in a hissyfit) NOT the local news TV station that reported his book signing heckler but the Associated Press who simply distributed the same story?

How's that Spicer suit "going" by the way? :popcorn:
Hard to believe this many of the unwashed are oblivious to Games Lawyers Play.

Last edited:
That's why the WaPo case was dismissed --- no evidence.
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard on this Board.
Clearly you dont read a lot of leftwing posts here.....especially Pogo's, lol.

There is no "left" or "right" in this topic. This topic is about "Reality" versus "Self-Delusion". It's about "what words mean" and what they don't. It's about THE LAW. The fact that you haven't even figured out these basics kinda tells us why you have yet to post a single point ON the actual topic.

Don't feel bad --- when ya got nothin' ya got nothin'. If it's beyond your pay grade just find another thread. Nobody's forcing you to post without making points.

Yes, you are delusional, CNN has ALREADY settled the lawsuit against them. They didn't try and fuck around and tire the plaintiffs out through a lengthy process.

They figured out pretty damned quick that if they listened to idiots, like you, they were going to lose, and lose big.

You have already been proven wrong and no amount of bluster and BS on your part is going to change that.

Are you for real or just practicing your satire or something? Really??? The links have already been posted. Like I said, educate yourself. Actually READ the links that have been posted. Then you will be more up to date on what is going on around you.

All I saw was that the case was settled with no terms disclosed. Nowhere did anyone suggest CNN "paid up" jack squat. And I was here before you were so I saw them all.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

They settled out of court, which means (since THEY were the defendants in this case), they paid up. It must have been a pretty penny because they accepted it. :D Common sense, get some.

No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means part of the agreement is that neither side discusses it.

As posted before I suspect that CNN threatened to countersue on the same basis of defamation and the deal was that both sides drop and walk away. That would make sense.

CNN "paying up" would make sense only if there was evidence against it. As I've said for a frickin' year ---- where is it?
Where indeed. Yes Virginia, the perception that something took place and the reality of it taking place, are two different things. FACT: James Kirk never did say "beam me up Scotty".

Once again, look up the legal term "vexatious litigation". Your conclusion has no bridge.

As an Officer of the Court, something you clearly are not, I can quite safely say you are wrong.

CNN settled out of court with nick...I'll bet it was between 50 million & 100 million (nick was suing for 275 million).

Isn't it just like leftist filth to call for the assault of a child? These massive dollar amounts are totally justified!!!

Just think if the whole thing hadn't been recorded...Nick & other students lives would have been destroyed.

I find it funny that the same people who cheer when the cops shoot a black kid are the ones who are moaning that Smirky McPunchface got exposed on TV.

That's why I use the phrase, "Having it both ways --- Priceless".

See also the high school kid with the gun cause. About the same age as this one I suspect.

The kid is mega rich and on a roll to be the first billionaire teen.

Reza Aslan to Face the Music For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In

Reza Aslan to Face the Music For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

Now-Deleted Tweet
I think the muslim wacko refugee from Iran does not owe any money to the American Catholic kid for what he said

either we have free speech in America or we dont

CNN is a cesspool of far left bs

but they are entitled to their opinion

Once AGAIN ---- there is no "CNN" involved in this story, if it even is a story (it's unsourced).

The OP made that up. The subject is not part of CNN, never has been, and did not represent himself as such. Period.

And since you brought it up out of left field, there's another thing that isn't involved in a topic about free speech, and that is religion. That was kind of a bizzare reach.

Reza Aslan to Face the Music For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

Now-Deleted Tweet
I think the muslim wacko refugee from Iran does not owe any money to the American Catholic kid for what he said

Once AGAIN ---- there is no "CNN" involved in this story, if it even is a story (it's unsourced).

The OP made that up. The subject is not part of CNN, never has been, and did not represent himself as such. Period.
You mean the proven FAKE NEWS CNN didn’t have this guy under contract?

You see a man banging a drum marching thru a crowd......step aside
Show some manners

Nick and his classmates were waiting there for their bus. Nathan Phillips worked his way into the middle of the group of boys and stopped directly in front of Nick, where he continued banging his drum while chanting. Nick smirked. For that, you want Nick destroyed. Yea, you're an extremely unreasonable guy. The lawsuits being lost by the likes of CNN demonstrates that your view is skewed.

"Showing some manners" is "destroying", is it? Doesn't that tell us a lot.

He did nothing wrong. He stood there and smiled.

INCONVENIENCE ALERT.... CHANGE SUBJECT..... beep

Now-Deleted Tweet

Well look who came out from hiding. Was Sean Spicer taking liberties with you in the bushes?

Prove your ass-sertion or admit where it came from.

Aaaaaaaaand CUE crickets for the encore.
My work here is done.

Now-Deleted Tweet

Well look who came out from hiding. Was Sean Spicer taking liberties with you in the bushes?

My work here is done.
Hilarious watching you shill for SLANDEROUS FAKE NEWS $200M POORER CNN.

I have no idea what "Jimmy's World" refers to but as already noted the WaPo suit was dismissed, for lack of evidence. But if you have a link, let's see it. It's only been a frickin' YEAR.
Dude, among the fake news media industry, Jimmy's World is what made WaPo the PREMIRE fake news media outlet in the USA, if not the world! They surpassed the formidable Pravda as the fakiest news fer crissakes. It got them the Pulitzer prize. That's what put them on the map in the moonbatosphere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...s-world/605f237a-7330-4a69-8433-b6da4c519120/

Yeah sorry, never heard of it until you brought it up here, and I'm not clicking on a paywall. For all I know you're making this shit up.
Seriously? Since becoming a USMB member in 2010 I've made 15,947 posts. And you have been a USMB member since 2012 and have been very active with well over 100,000 posts.

I have never lied to you before, and you can fact check all 15,947 of my posts to confirm that. So why the fuck would I suddenly start lying to you now by "making this shit up"?

WaPo's fake news widely syndicated blockbuster "Jimmy's World" hoax is well-documented history in the annals of the moonbatosphere fer crissakes! I assure you that I'm not just "making this shit up".

THINK!

You're actually telling me that this "Jimmy's World" behind a paywall is a real thing on the basis that you've made 15,947 posts?

:cuckoo:
It's a real thing because you already know that I am a 100% credible and impeccable source.

The far left thought they would get away with this, but you can if you are high ranking politician!
No grown adult, especially one on a news station should ever speak about a child that way... eh kosh?! Especially this far lefties that are supposed to stand for equality

Once AGAIN ---- the subject in this topic is not "in a news station" and never has been. The OP pulled that out of his ass.

And it's been SHOWN that that's where it came from and yet here y'all are pabluming on and on and on as if it were real, just because you wish it was true. Even though it would then serve as nothing more than a cue to construct an Association Fallacy, which is a fallacy anyway.

Reza Asian is a religion scholar and author. He is NOT a "CNN host" and never has been. PERIOD.
I know... I was just giving Kosh a poke. Didn’t mean to mess with the flow of the thread. Ignore my post

In which case there is evidence Trump is guilty of racial discrimination in letting to tenants and evidence he is guilty of fraud in his operation of Trump University.
False analogy!

You fucking dumbass.
I
There is conclusive evidence on video that proves Chris Cuomo defamed Nick Sandmann on CNN. And CNN unapologetically aired the episode repeatedly and even posted it on their official YouTube channel. That is in no way even remotely analogous to the vague unsubstantiated allegations against Trump.

You're an idiot.

Then why can't you post it?

You dragged a CNN video in here CLAIMING that, and the video proceeded to say Cuomo "doesn't blame the kids", which in fact was its actual TITLE. Now you want to sit here and claim the same video doesn't say what it says?

This is why I just noted the topic is about Reality versus Self-Delusion.
You are an idiot.

My work here is done.
Hilarious watching you shill for SLANDEROUS FAKE NEWS $200M POORER CNN.

Once AGAIN ---- there is no "CNN" involved here. You made that up. And you don't have the balls to admit you're a liar.
Oh and then there's the fake AOC quote in the other thread too. You can't fess up to that either.

images

Now-Deleted Tweet

My work here is done.

Oh fuck you pogo. CNN has already paid up. You said they had an airtight defence. From now on you are the one who has to prove anything you claim, because you have a 100% failure rate. And that is really hard to achieve, but you managed it.

The far left thought they would get away with this, but you can if you are high ranking politician!
No grown adult, especially one on a news station should ever speak about a child that way... eh kosh?! Especially this far lefties that are supposed to stand for equality

Once AGAIN ---- the subject in this topic is not "in a news station" and never has been. The OP pulled that out of his ass.

And it's been SHOWN that that's where it came from and yet here y'all are pabluming on and on and on as if it were real, just because you wish it was true. Even though it would then serve as nothing more than a cue to construct an Association Fallacy, which is a fallacy anyway.

Reza Asian is a religion scholar and author. He is NOT a "CNN host" and never has been. PERIOD.
well actually, if you would read about him here is who he was in 2017
Reza Aslan - Wikipedia
Remarks about President Trump
After the June 2017 London Bridge attack Aslan took to Twitter to call President Donald Trump "a piece of shit" and a "man baby" for his response to the attack.[64] On June 9, 2017, in response to his remarks, CNN decided to cut ties with Aslan and announced they would not move forward with season two of the Believer series.[61] Aslan said of the cancellation, "I am not a journalist. I am a social commentator and scholar. And so I agree with CNN that it is best that we part ways."[61]

So like every other thread, you're fking wrong as usual. fk, you must really grow tired of always being wrong.

Oh p,lease, the smart ass kid knew exactly what hew was doing with that shit eating grin.

Afterwards, he gets cleaned up & puts on a suit & pretends to be an innocent kid.

I find it funny how the right defends this smartass by claiming he was a kid & CNN should not have said anything because he is a minor!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Yet these same assfuckian Trumpettes have no problem supporting Republicans like Fat assed Trump who trashed a 15 year old girl name Greta.

Fuck your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back