Former CNN Host Sued For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

Go fuck yourself. YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault, the lawsuit would be thrown out, and he would get nothing. Wrong, wrong, and really wrong. You made the claim and now are running away from it as fast as you can. Just like I proved you a liar on Kavanaugh. Your utter cowardice isn’t surprising. So here’s your parting gift loser. :ahole-1::fu:

Oh DID I now.

Where are they?

How come you can't quote them?

"At fault" for ---- what?

Cue crickets yet again.

No, hoop cheese, I made no such claims. I didn't even write his name, even though I did know how to spell it. What I did do was challenge anyone at all to show the board any evidence, any documentation whatsoever, of CNN... WaPo... ABC... NBC.... CBS....NYT.... NPR.... PBS.... QVC.... ESPN.... The Frickin' Jewelry Network.... any news entity at all publishing slander as claimed in the vexatious litigation. Any broadcast, any newsprint, any web page, that deliberately disseminated false facts. That went down last JANUARY and to this date I have received ZERO such documentation.

NONE of that has anything to do with "Sandmann" or with "who's at fault". It's a simple challenge to prove the assertion. To prove the material actually EXISTS. You know, like I just did with your made-up bullshit crapola claiming I posted anything about "who's at fault".

That's the facts, and there ain't jack cheese you can do about it.

Keep lying you stupid fuck. EVERYBODY saw you claim multiple times this suit woulda be thrown out. You lost, and now you try to lie you’re way out of this. FACT: you are a proven liar who runs away from his own shit when called out on it. Your unconditional surrender and stupidity are accepted.

Actually what everybody saw is the ass-sertion you're trying desperately to run away from here because you found out you can't get away with it.

Roll tape.

YOU made MUlTIPLE claims that Sandmann was at fault

It's even SITTING RIGHT ABOVE IN THE QUOTE NEST, ya fucking moron.

Poor stupid little moron. Still whining and crying that you got called out on your BLATANT LIES. Not my fault you’re a lying coward who runs away from HIS OWN STATEMENTS.

Yuh huh.

And where exactly IS that there "statement"?

Hm?

Still waiting. :blahblah:

YOU are running from you’re own statements because you were proven to be an uneducated lying idiot yet again. Still waiting for your alleged proof of Sandmann being at fault.

Yuh huh.

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

I stand behind everything I post. Unfortunately for you, I also know what it was.

Bye bye asshole. Enjoy the crow I just shoved down your lying mouth you ignorant loser.

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

Now cue pogo crying he didn’t say what he said. Beating you down is just too easy.

Oh DID I now.

Where are they?

How come you can't quote them?

"At fault" for ---- what?

Cue crickets yet again.

No, hoop cheese, I made no such claims. I didn't even write his name, even though I did know how to spell it. What I did do was challenge anyone at all to show the board any evidence, any documentation whatsoever, of CNN... WaPo... ABC... NBC.... CBS....NYT.... NPR.... PBS.... QVC.... ESPN.... The Frickin' Jewelry Network.... any news entity at all publishing slander as claimed in the vexatious litigation. Any broadcast, any newsprint, any web page, that deliberately disseminated false facts. That went down last JANUARY and to this date I have received ZERO such documentation.

NONE of that has anything to do with "Sandmann" or with "who's at fault". It's a simple challenge to prove the assertion. To prove the material actually EXISTS. You know, like I just did with your made-up bullshit crapola claiming I posted anything about "who's at fault".

That's the facts, and there ain't jack cheese you can do about it.

Keep lying you stupid fuck. EVERYBODY saw you claim multiple times this suit woulda be thrown out. You lost, and now you try to lie you’re way out of this. FACT: you are a proven liar who runs away from his own shit when called out on it. Your unconditional surrender and stupidity are accepted.

Actually what everybody saw is the ass-sertion you're trying desperately to run away from here because you found out you can't get away with it.

Roll tape.

Poor stupid little moron. Still whining and crying that you got called out on your BLATANT LIES. Not my fault you’re a lying coward who runs away from HIS OWN STATEMENTS.

Yuh huh.

Hm?

YOU are running from you’re own statements because you were proven to be an uneducated lying idiot yet again. Still waiting for your alleged proof of Sandmann being at fault.

Yuh huh.

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

I stand behind everything I post. Unfortunately for you, I also know what it was.

Bye bye asshole. Enjoy the crow I just shoved down your lying mouth you ignorant loser.

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

Now cue pogo crying he didn’t say what he said. Beating you down is just too easy.

That goes to the OP of another thread. Which I didn't create.

It is however useful in that it scrolls down to a post of mine dated February 19, 2019, which refers to that same challenge put out "a month ago". So I guess in another week we can say "Happy Anniversary".

Roll tape.

Yuh huh.

Hm?

Yuh huh.

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

It is however useful in that it scrolls down to a post of mine dated February 19, 2019, which refers to that same challenge put out "a month ago". So I guess in another week we can say "Happy Anniversary".

Now your excuse is “I didn’t create the thread!’ The wahmbulance is on its way for you loser. By the way moron, your challenge was answered and you got your ass kicked all over that thread too. Do yourself a favor and shut up. You’re nothing but a joke and an embarrassment.

Roll tape.

Yuh huh.

Hm?

Yuh huh.

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

Now your excuse is “I didn’t create the thread!’ The wahmbulance is on its way for you loser. By the way moron, your challenge was answered and you got your ass kicked all over that thread too. Do yourself a favor and shut up. You’re nothing but a joke and an embarrassment.

You linked to a THREAD, not a post of mine. And you *CAN'T* link to such a post of mine because no such post exists. I already know that and I sent you on an impossible quest. You can't do it but what's worse, you don't have the cojones to admit you can't do it, which means you fucked up.

Later, Loser.

Yuh huh.

Hm?

Yuh huh.

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

You linked to a THREAD, not a post of mine. And you *CAN'T* link to such a post of mine because no such post exists. I already know that and I sent you on an impossible quest. You can't do it but what's worse, you don't have the cojones to admit you can't do it, which means you fucked up.

Later, Loser.

Damn; you are totally pathetic. That thread does not contain posts made by YOU? Yes it does. I provided the proof, which you ignored just like you do the links everybody provides debunking your bullshit. I succeeded and your unconditional surrender and running away like the bitch you are is noted. Run along little boy before my 3 year old takes your lunch money. :21::fu:

Yuh huh.

Hm?

Yuh huh.

Hm?

We sit, and we wait.

Later, Loser.

Damn; you are totally pathetic. That thread does not contain posts made by YOU?

Sure it does. I pointed that out as soon as I saw one.

But neither that post, nor any other anywhere, says what you claim I claimed. And ONCE AGAIN I already knew that before you started. SO, I challenged you to go find one, and you can't do it. That makes you a liar. Like it or run away from it.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back