Former CIA Agents drop bombshell: Bill Clinton Had ANOTHER Chance To Kill Osama bin Laden…”Didn’t Have the b*lls” To Do It…George W. Bush “didn’t Take

Funny how in the immediate aftermath of 9-11, Western media is reporting him denying his responsibility, but then, months and years later, they report him "finally admitting" he was responsible--with bad quality audio and just a picture of him on the screen. If you buy that from our lying press, you'll buy anything.

The Telegraph, founded by Joseph Moses Levy, owned by Jews, fanatically pro-Israel, reports that Osama Bin-Laden says on a video message "Yes, we are terrorists, yes, we kill their innocents." And you swallow it? Sheesh, ya might be kinda dumb. The NYT, also owned by Jews, takes investment money from George Soros, Haim Saban, and Carlos Slim, and supported the US attack on Iraq. It is apparently reporting on the same golly-gee "confession" video in the link you posted (I couldn't read because it is behind a pay wall). And the france24 piece is even more stupid. It is a story from 2009, for the love of God, and cites the US group IntelCenter's translation of yet another video in which, surprise surprise, Osama Bin Laden tells Americans that he knocked down those three towers in New York with two planes and some box cutters because...wait for it...our support for Israel! IntelCenter, by the way, is a "company" that is really a Jewish guy in his condominium in Alexandria, VA.

And you bought it!

Damn, Americans are like little kids.
Who gives a shit what he says? He did it. I dont think you fully comprehend how thorough CIA investigations are. They wouldnt have spent years hunting him if they didnt think he did it. That would be fucking preposterous.

He claims Israel is behind our conclusion that osama was behind 9/11 but then adds that Israel intelligence claims it was because of our support for Israel....it makes no sense they would do that...aka blame themselves....nonsense.
So, some guy sitting in a cave on the other side of the world was able to knock down three skyscrapers in one day in the heart of a superpower using 19 guys with box-cutters? Really? Does that sound even remotely plausible to you? Do you know how hard it is to bring down a skyscraper?

Cui bono?

You ignorance is astounding ......it has been explained many times....try and keep up.

Now I will put you on ignore...some people are so stupid I have to cast them into the outer darkness where all they can hear is screaming, and the gnashing of teeth etc. aka..........

Hahaha ok, I know it can be scary to let one's beliefs be challenged. For those with a bit more moxie, here is the real deal on 9-11 (hint: Israel did it...ssshhhhh)

Youre dumb for believing that. Youre even dumber for admitting it.

I don't know. Let's compare what we believe and see who is dumber. OK? I believe Israel did 9-11, that those five dancing Israeli Mossad agents who were laughing and high-fiving each other as they video-taped the towers erupting into flames were part of the same organization that planted the charges that brought down the towers. I believe they were dancing because they saw it as a "win" for their team when the towers came down.

OK, you're turn. Who do you think did it? The guy in the cave?

Thanks for doubling down on dumb. It gave me a good laugh. Mossad? Pfff... :lol:

"Pfff..." isn't actually an argument, you realize. But, I suppose, to maintain the laughable fiction that a guy in a cave in Afghanistan knocked down three skyscrapers in New York, that's about as good an argument as you're going to be able to come up with.

Tell you what, as long as you aren't a Jew, I will debate you under any conditions and on any terms over the question of who did 9-11.

Funny how in the immediate aftermath of 9-11, Western media is reporting him denying his responsibility, but then, months and years later, they report him "finally admitting" he was responsible--with bad quality audio and just a picture of him on the screen. If you buy that from our lying press, you'll buy anything.

The Telegraph, founded by Joseph Moses Levy, owned by Jews, fanatically pro-Israel, reports that Osama Bin-Laden says on a video message "Yes, we are terrorists, yes, we kill their innocents." And you swallow it? Sheesh, ya might be kinda dumb. The NYT, also owned by Jews, takes investment money from George Soros, Haim Saban, and Carlos Slim, and supported the US attack on Iraq. It is apparently reporting on the same golly-gee "confession" video in the link you posted (I couldn't read because it is behind a pay wall). And the france24 piece is even more stupid. It is a story from 2009, for the love of God, and cites the US group IntelCenter's translation of yet another video in which, surprise surprise, Osama Bin Laden tells Americans that he knocked down those three towers in New York with two planes and some box cutters because...wait for it...our support for Israel! IntelCenter, by the way, is a "company" that is really a Jewish guy in his condominium in Alexandria, VA.

And you bought it!

Who gives a shit what he says? He did it. I dont think you fully comprehend how thorough CIA investigations are. They wouldnt have spent years hunting him if they didnt think he did it. That would be fucking preposterous.

He claims Israel is behind our conclusion that osama was behind 9/11 but then adds that Israel intelligence claims it was because of our support for Israel....it makes no sense they would do that...aka blame themselves....nonsense.
So, some guy sitting in a cave on the other side of the world was able to knock down three skyscrapers in one day in the heart of a superpower using 19 guys with box-cutters? Really? Does that sound even remotely plausible to you? Do you know how hard it is to bring down a skyscraper?

Cui bono?

You ignorance is astounding ......it has been explained many times....try and keep up.

Now I will put you on ignore...some people are so stupid I have to cast them into the outer darkness where all they can hear is screaming, and the gnashing of teeth etc. aka..........

Hahaha ok, I know it can be scary to let one's beliefs be challenged. For those with a bit more moxie, here is the real deal on 9-11 (hint: Israel did it...ssshhhhh)

I don't know. Let's compare what we believe and see who is dumber. OK? I believe Israel did 9-11, that those five dancing Israeli Mossad agents who were laughing and high-fiving each other as they video-taped the towers erupting into flames were part of the same organization that planted the charges that brought down the towers. I believe they were dancing because they saw it as a "win" for their team when the towers came down.

Thanks for doubling down on dumb. It gave me a good laugh. Mossad? Pfff... :lol:

"Pfff..." isn't actually an argument, you realize. But, I suppose, to maintain the laughable fiction that a guy in a cave in Afghanistan knocked down three skyscrapers in New York, that's about as good an argument as you're going to be able to come up with.

Tell you what, as long as you aren't a Jew, I will debate you under any conditions and on any terms over the question of who did 9-11.

Bitch, no one is interested in that retarded debate with you. You conspiracy theorists are boring, dumb and predictable.

And you bought it!

Cui bono?

Bitch, no one is interested in that retarded debate with you. You conspiracy theorists are boring, dumb and predictable.

Let's see. You are the guy who believes the "official" story--the absurd story about a guy in a cave in Afghanistan using some guys with box cutters to grab two airplanes and have them fly them into the Twin Towers...which knocked down three--THREE--towers, boys and girls, and you believe that monstrous lie for no other reason than the New York Times told you to. I'd say that makes YOU the boring, dumb, and predictable one, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back