Forget 2018 / 2020 - Democrats Distracted, Focused on Division / Hate

Alright! It was actual work to have a nuanced view of conservatives but this is so much easier. Thanks random nazi troll. Seriously, to attain the kind of intellectual laziness many conservatives engage in I would have to suffer a catastrophic brain injury.
Wow, what a tantrum / hissy-fit...so violent / triggered...they become that way when they have nothing to offer but personal attacks.

Thank you for the attacks, lil' snowflake, now make your way back to the kids' table so the grown-ups can talk.

:p
I do not actually think you are a Nazi but in many ways you are something far more lazy. You've simply been conditioned to oppose everything liberals care about even if it means you side with Nazis, a kind of robotic conservative who has never considered why you believe the things you do. Also I was not having a hissy fit, I was and still am ridiculing your single-minded political stupidity where you know nothing beyond blindly attacking those you disagree with.

Democrats believe, as they have openly declared in the past, that they should not let any tragedy or catastrophe go to waste, that they should take full political advantage of them.

The liberal-left is using the violence in Charlottesville to push their own racial divisionist agenda, seizing the opportunity to attack our history and have monuments and reminders of the past they deem to be offensive removed.

What we saw from the AntiFa in Charlottesvile, Va was the militarization and violent enforcement of liberal political correctness, using violence to strip Constitutional rights from American citizens.
Democrats are trying to create a sense of unfairness in the silent majority.
They hope that more and more people become angry from the constant drumbeat of irrational statements by liberals and their Antifa instigators.
Somebody is going to react violently like happened in Charlottesville and the Dems will use the media and their Hollywood idiots to blame Trump for whatever violence and death they create.

I do not actually think you are a Nazi ....

Of course you do...because I am an equal-opportunity criticizer of hypocrites and douche-bags who seek to use violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights and who attempt to justify it while doing it.

Liberals fon't like those who offend them to have those rights ..and they don't like those who stand up for EVERYONE'S rights. Liberals believe there is 1 acceptable view - theirs...and the Left has been attempting to silence all others for some time now.

I have spent nearly 30 years defending this country and the Constitution. I actually believe in and have fought for the right of EVERY American to exercise their Constitutional Rights, such as Freedom of speech - which the domestic antifa enemies of this nation have successfully stripped violently from Americans on occassion...EVERY American, even those with whose opinions I do not agree...

I have fought to ensure snowflakes like yourself can freely insult and attack others on this site who do not agree with you...

...and that makes me a 'Nazi'.

You're welcome for that service in protecting your right to do so, dumbass!

Last edited:
Democrats really believe that all the hate they are creating on both sides is simply going to go away once Trump is no longer in office whether it's in a month or 8 years. Of course not. These animosities are not going to go away for years, perhaps generations. This country is spinning out of control and it's part of the democrat insanity that they think they are in control.

Alright! It was actual work to have a nuanced view of conservatives but this is so much easier. Thanks random nazi troll. Seriously, to attain the kind of intellectual laziness many conservatives engage in I would have to suffer a catastrophic brain injury.
Wow, what a tantrum / hissy-fit...so violent / triggered...they become that way when they have nothing to offer but personal attacks.

Thank you for the attacks, lil' snowflake, now make your way back to the kids' table so the grown-ups can talk.

I do not actually think you are a Nazi but in many ways you are something far more lazy. You've simply been conditioned to oppose everything liberals care about even if it means you side with Nazis, a kind of robotic conservative who has never considered why you believe the things you do. Also I was not having a hissy fit, I was and still am ridiculing your single-minded political stupidity where you know nothing beyond blindly attacking those you disagree with.
I think you liberals are once again throwing around racism and words like Nazi when it doesn't even remotely apply.
You think you're getting away with something, but I sense once again, you and your Democrats will pay a heavy price in the next election.

Democrats really believe that all the hate they are creating on both sides is simply going to go away once Trump is no longer in office whether it's in a month or 8 years. Of course not. These animosities are not going to go away for years, perhaps generations. This country is spinning out of control and it's part of the democrat insanity that they think they are in control.
I don't see America spinning out of control, but I do see a lot of blood in the streets coming.

Democrats believe, as they have openly declared in the past, that they should not let any tragedy or catastrophe go to waste, that they should take full political advantage of them.

The liberal-left is using the violence in Charlottesville to push their own racial divisionist agenda, seizing the opportunity to attack our history and have monuments and reminders of the past they deem to be offensive removed.

What we saw from the AntiFa in Charlottesvile, Va was the militarization and violent enforcement of liberal political correctness, using violence to strip Constitutional rights from American citizens.
They hope that more and more people become angry from the constant drumbeat of irrational statements by liberals and their Antifa instigators.
Somebody is going to react violently like happened in Charlottesville and the Dems will use the media and their Hollywood idiots to blame Trump for whatever violence and death they create.
Why you think Nazis should be allowed to goosestep around the public spaces of America unopposed? This still unanswered question by the right is damaging your brand far more than anything the left or the media is doing.

They need do go To prison under The Alien and Sedition Acts.

I think you liberals are once again throwing around racism and words like Nazi when it doesn't even remotely apply.
You think you're getting away with something, but I sense once again, you and your Democrats will pay a heavy price in the next election.

Why should you go around calling for the Assassination of The Police & President without being arrested and sent to jail?

Nancy Pelosi belongs in jail, and so does anyone else promoting Violence and Sedition.

Why you think Nazis should be allowed to goosestep around the public spaces of America unopposed? This still unanswered question by the right is damaging your brand far more than anything the left or the media is doing.

Why won't the Democrats just let Trump lovingly bring us all together!? :crybaby:

Worry about the cloudy future of your own fucked-up party. Not sure you even realize how much these Nazi scumbags are going to damage your brand, but you will.

They are not part of the Republican party they are really not part of any party but yours, they seek exactly the same thing your dimshit party does, REMOVAL of the constitutional rights of those they do not like or agree with, punishment for individualisim, and complete destruction of anyone who stands up to them. They are YOU not conservatives not white people they are just another part of YOUR violent vile disgusting shit. You can keep up with your shit news, but the truth is evident by the actions of EVERY person in your party.

You are NOT real liberals you are a communist dictatorial political extortionist.

And if Schumer gets it (The crybaby is not the sharpest knife in the drawer) what does that tell you about the rest of the Dem Party?

The fact that pocahantus is being held up as a leader along with Kieth Ellison should tell you something. They ain't in good shape at all.

Worry about the cloudy future of your own fucked-up party. Not sure you even realize how much these Nazi scumbags are going to damage your brand, but you will.

They are not part of the Republican party they are really not part of any party but yours, they seek exactly the same thing your dimshit party does, REMOVAL of the constitutional rights of those they do not like or agree with, punishment for individualisim, and complete destruction of anyone who stands up to them. They are YOU not conservatives not white people they are just another part of YOUR violent vile disgusting shit. You can keep up with your shit news, but the truth is evident by the actions of EVERY person in your party.
I've heard other conservatives say things like this yet the the left wants to kick their nazi asses and the right is running political cover for them. Nothing about Nazism appeals to me in any way, if you feel the same way then why are you beating up on the only people with the guts to get in their faces and tell them their shit is unamerican? I fully support their right to protest but I cannot imagine anyone wanting to put their rights above those of counter-protestors and not be sympathetic to their message.

Nazis SHOULD have the right to goosestep around every blessed public space we have as long as they present a threat to no one. If twat faced girls have the right to wear Che tshirts, and the American Communist Party has the right to run a presidential candidate, nazis have the right to goose step around sticking their toes up one another's asses. Why should muslims have the right spread out a prayer rug on Main street and pray for suicide bombers? Why should MS-13 have the right to tattoo their faces like skulls?

Everyone has the right to live their lives in total opposition to everything you believe in, just as liberals seize the right to believe this nation should no longer exist.

Yes they have a THING CALLED THE CONSTITUTION THAT GIVES THEM THAT RIGHT, and WHEN A HATE GROUP ATTACKS THEM IT IS A FELONY AND INFRINGMENT UPON THAT DOCUMENT. YOU think you have the right what people get to exercise their constitutional rights, and you piles of shit try to use your unconstitutionally predisposed judges to take away their rights. You know what shit you are, so does everyone else on earth.

Warren is correct, fuck Moderation. Dems need to go further Left, fuck American values, fuck free Enterprise, what's that ever done for us besides give us the worlds highest standard of living and make us the lone Superpower.

Dems: the Party of Mao

I've heard other conservatives say things like this yet the the left wants to kick their nazi asses and the right is running political cover for them. Nothing about Nazism appeals to me in any way, if you feel the same way then why are you beating up on the only people with the guts to get in their faces and tell them their shit is unamerican? I fully support their right to protest but I cannot imagine anyone wanting to put their rights above those of counter-protestors and not be sympathetic to their message.

More lies, the right is just following the constitution just as they do with BLM when they are not violent you know that too but it proves the argument you put out is FALSE and disgustingly dishonorable. They have exactly the same rights, so do the murderers who murder 50,000 babies yearly because of a failure of the Supreme court to define life.

Forum List

Back