Forced vaccination was always the end game

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Why the Covid gang force everyone to be vaccinated?
Because the point of no return was already passed in April, 2020 as criminal politicians deliberately murdered patients in hospitals and imposed lockdowns.
It's a war, the gang has already sentenced more as 50% jabbed population to slow death .and wants to eliminate the control group of non-vaccinated to avoid punishment for genocide.
Unfortunately there are only two outcomes:

Either the Covid gang murders the rest of citizens or citizens stand up and send the band to Hell.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• In America, we have taken our freedom for granted because, while we have been willing to fight to defend the freedom of others, we have never been called upon to defend it in our own backyard. Most Americans have never imagined we would experience a serious threat to autonomy and freedom of thought, speech, conscience and assembly
  • When government threatens to take away an individual’s right to employment, education, health care and the ability to enter a store to buy food, enter a hospital or travel on public transportation, there is no other word for it but tyranny
  • It doesn’t have to be like this. We can refuse to be psychologically manipulated so we are unable to engage in rational thinking and are crippled by fear. We can push back against the authoritarians taking away our freedom and trying to divide us

Because the point of no return was already passed in April, 2020 as criminal politicians deliberately murdered patients in hospitals and imposed lockdowns.
It's a war, the gang has already sentenced more as 50% jabbed population to slow death .and wants to eliminate the control group of non-vaccinated to avoid punishment for genocide.

Either the Covid gang murders the rest of citizens or citizens stand up and send the band to Hell.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• In America, we have taken our freedom for granted because, while we have been willing to fight to defend the freedom of others, we have never been called upon to defend it in our own backyard. Most Americans have never imagined we would experience a serious threat to autonomy and freedom of thought, speech, conscience and assembly
  • When government threatens to take away an individual’s right to employment, education, health care and the ability to enter a store to buy food, enter a hospital or travel on public transportation, there is no other word for it but tyranny
  • It doesn’t have to be like this. We can refuse to be psychologically manipulated so we are unable to engage in rational thinking and are crippled by fear. We can push back against the authoritarians taking away our freedom and trying to divide us

The time for civil disobedience in response to this scamdemic and government over reach is long overdue.

The time for civil disobedience in response to this scamdemic and government over reach is long overdue.

Unfortunately it will be lot of blood and our societies as we know gone.
It's difficult to believe billions of humans allow to be murdered by 100k criminals.
Tribunals will take place everywhere, due to severity of the crime only death sentences will be imposed.
Thereafter humanity will clean up the mess to avoid such crimes in the future.
And investigate who were behind the genocide.
Like in 1945

They expect it, and will round up any agitators, label them domestic terrorists and put them away with the Jan. 6 patriots.

What can they do with hundred of millions.
The forced 'vaccination' take place only in white Christian countries, in other countries happens nothing and 'vaccination' is below 20%
The time is coming white people grasp it's not about virus but about elimination of the white man

Just come into my shop at 3 am.
I'll vaccinate and the cobeed problem is over.
I'll leave a beer on the welding table. The siren is 2 minutes. I'm notified immediately in the house... pants/ shotgun// shit like that
Drink fast ! Time is short

1632940318963.png

Now it's apparent why FEMA needed so many coffins

*****SMILE*****

:)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

Who's forcing you to get vaccinated?

What do they hope to achieve by forcing everyone to get vaccinated?

Let me guess....
You're going to claim that the idea hasn't been brought up by liberals.
Hell no, I ain't gonna say anything like that. I've brought it up myself, but you made it sound like it was already happening. It's not.

Forum List

Back