Forbes Says Trump is Broke

When a guy is doing a great job, what difference does it make about his personal finances? You know that if he did anything shady they would have caught it as hard as they're trying.

You did notice Trump was impeached. For doing a shady Ukraine deal.

Yes, ironic since it was Biden and Sons who did the shady Ukraine deal, huh? Democrats accuse others of what they do

When a guy is doing a great job, what difference does it make about his personal finances? You know that if he did anything shady they would have caught it as hard as they're trying.

You did notice that Trump was acquitted.

When Democrats unilaterally impeach, that is not political.

When Republicans unilaterally acquit, that is completely partisan.

postman has his head shoved up his ass so far he can't breathe. You'll have to excuse him

The OP says he's in debt a billion the article says 426 million.

I'd call that a small discrepancy.
Forbes says $1.13 Billion in debt. NYT says $421M. If you had reading skills you would have noticed the (so called by you) discrepancy.
So, which is it?

By the way, the word "broke" must mean something different to you.

In debt? Sure. Some of the richest companies in the world carry huge debts so they can operate. That's what all the risk is about. You probably wouldn't understand that. You probably just collect your paycheck without a single thought as to the risk/debt someone else incurred to pay you.

I love hearing from of these brilliant armchair business people who probably work in an hourly job and play the lottery.
Poor baby.

That changes the story.
No, it doesn't.
Damn you are really something with that one. Seems to be worthless towards the subject.
Collect your thoughts and try writing something coherent.
Maybe you thing his salary pays for his golfing.
Maybe I "thing" that? Lol, idiot.
You can easily look up where his salary is donated, dumbass. It's not golf fees.

Yup just another mole hill they are trying to make into a mountain.

I couldn't care less how much Trump owes or doesn't owe. What I care about is how good a POTUS he is and he's outstanding.

Cry some more. Maybe after that you can get up to speed.
No crying on my end, dipstick. You can't even get moving, much less attain any speed.
Go ahead, post another moronic reply that'll further cement your status as an uneducated idiot.

Dear leader is broke according to Forbes.

A guy that's worth $1B has the same amount of debt... $1 Billion.

"Forbes says President Donald Trump is a billionaire, but he has more than a billion dollars in debt.
The New York Times Sunday evening dropped a bombshell investigation into Trump’s taxes, after having obtained twenty years of his returns. The Times reported Trump is $421 million in debt to an unknown entity.
(One former top Mueller team attorney just strongly suggested that entity is Russia.)"

Well I just talked to a guy walking down the street and he says the President has money.

"Forbes says President Donald Trump is a billionaire, but he has more than a billion dollars in debt.
The New York Times Sunday evening dropped a bombshell investigation into Trump’s taxes, after having obtained twenty years of his returns. The Times reported Trump is $421 million in debt to an unknown entity.
(One former top Mueller team attorney just strongly suggested that entity is Russia.)"

Subscription site.
Forbes also swore that the US economy would crash the day Trump took office.
Forbes also states that Trespassers, Business Visas, off-shoring and unemployed Americans are good for the US economy.

You did notice that Trump was acquitted.

When Democrats unilaterally impeach, that is not political.

When Republicans unilaterally acquit, that is completely partisan.

postman has his head shoved up his ass so far he can't breathe. You'll have to excuse him
There's another reason to not vote by mail. Viva Trump

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Trump is a doctor shopper. You know, like a junkie trying to get an opiate scrip. He shopped for Barr. Now he's shopping for the whole deal but them damn kinks appear out of nowhere.

You didn't even read the Forbes caption...Trump is worth a fortune.

Forum List

Back