For You Poll Lovers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
On the right is the RCP average 4 years ago today. All of those Clinton’s went to Trump except for NH and NV.
075A0615-DECE-4C9B-B3FD-2119563D3D97.jpeg

I think this year they’ve really lost their way. Look at the Harris rally today in NC:

2602C052-9754-4C30-AB80-EB321C6BC805.jpeg

Last edited:
On the right is the RCP average 4 years ago today. All of those Clinton’s went to Trump except for NH and NV.
View attachment 404817
I think this year they’ve really lost their way. Look at the Harris rally today in SC:

View attachment 404816
The poll numbers are very interesting. They are comparing oranges against oranges. I'd like to know the m if e for these polls. Could be was repeat of 2016.

Loved the rally of Harris@

View attachment 404817
I think this year they’ve really lost their way. Look at the Harris rally today in SC:

View attachment 404816

Well, that rally doesn't necessarily mean they're a bunch of yahoo losers.

Maybe they're afraid of catching china cooties, so they only invite 5 people... :)

View attachment 404817
I think this year they’ve really lost their way. Look at the Harris rally today in NC:

View attachment 404816
I have never seen a topic where you weren't completely wrong. It is astonishing how much piss you drink from your propagandists and keep going back for more.

The numbers for Biden are correct. However, the numbers of Clinton v. Trump are WAY off.

For example, you say Clinton was up 8.2 in Michigan. That's a lie: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump was up 0.3.

All your numbers are wrong for Clinton, dipshit. Stop going back for more piss, retard.

View attachment 404817

View attachment 404816
I have never seen a topic where you weren't completely wrong. It is astonishing how much piss you drink from your propagandists and keep going back for more.

The numbers for Biden are correct. However, the numbers of Clinton v. Trump are WAY off.

For example, you say Clinton was up 8.2 in Michigan. That's a lie: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump was up 0.3.

All your numbers are wrong for Clinton, dipshit. Stop going back for more piss, retard.
I AS IN ME POSTED THE WRONG NUMBERS???
That’s straight from RCP, shitforbrains.

You posted November numbers after the snap back to reality, shitforbrains.

View attachment 404817

View attachment 404816

Trump was up 0.3.

You called us propagandists? Really? Hahahahahahahahahaha

View attachment 404817

View attachment 404816

The small audience is obviously because they are concerned about social distancing.
Yeah. Hold a voter rally so 6 people can attend.

I think this year they’ve really lost their way. Look at the Harris rally today in NC

That can't be right. Joe is killing it in the polls. Dems have explained to us it simply isn't the same as four years ago. This time, they have the voter weighting right, according to the new formulation.

Equation18.jpg

BTW, where was Harris rallying at there? That sure looks like the Ozarks!

View attachment 404817

View attachment 404816

Trump was up 0.3.

Dufus, learn to read.
RCP: Clinton +3.6
1603367739657.png

Democrats and the so called press pull this poll shit every damn presidential election. For months leading up to the election they RIG polls in favor of Dems to SUPPRESS Republican voter turn out. Then at the last minute they start correcting the polls so their obvious scheming is less obvious.

Democrats and the so called press pull this poll shit every damn presidential election. For months leading up to the election they RIG polls in favor of Dems to SUPPRESS Republican voter turn out. Then at the last minute they start correcting the polls so their obvious scheming is less obvious.
Yep. The correction has begun.

Yep. The correction has begun.

Shocker. I can't remember a presidential election in the past 40 years where Dems and the scheming news media didn't do this. Remember when the news media rushed to report that the Dem had won a bunch of states before the polls closed to suppress Republican turn out. Can't remember if it was Gore or Kerry but the news media as much as declared him the winner before the polls even closed on the east coast. Blatant election rigging and interference.

It’s just not jiving.

Forum List

Back