For years trump claimed his taxes were under audit

Hopefully, a day will come in YOUR life where the Feds decide to come after you with their bottomless budgets and authority to remove YOUR liberty. When that happens, get back to us about what you'd do to avoid such persecution. Tool...
Oh quit it already. Trump playing the victim card is just foolish. It has been standard practice, stated in the IRS policy manual, that every sitting president's tax returns are audited, for more than FIFTY FLIPPIN YEARS. Don't want to be subject to an IRS audit, don't become president, easy peesy. But it appears that the IRS only audited Trump's 2016 return, and they haven't completed that. What gives? Two of Trump's business were also part of mandated tax audits, yet they weren't audited either. There is something definitely going on here.

Joe Biden had an audit when he was VP, again, SOP. Bush, Obama, Clinton, all had IRS tax audits. BECAUSE THEY WERE REQUIRED. Trump was the wealthiest person to ever hold the office of the presidency. Number two, George Washington. That is a hell of a span between the two, there is most certainly something about Trump's tax returns. Otherwise he wouldn't have worked so hard to conceal them, even to the point of pressuring the IRS. I want the entire return, every page, every schedule. If the IRS won't do their job, I will.

was he?

You know, FOR A FACT, he wasn't being audited?
Yes, I know for a fact that only his 2016 tax return was audited, and that audit has still not been completed some six years later. WTF? Every day it gets worse for Trump. He is a scoundrel, a low-life conman that has no business leading a cub scout pack, let alone the country.

Here's lesh on a his daily routine.
200.webp

Oh quit it already. Trump playing the victim card is just foolish. It has been standard practice, stated in the IRS policy manual, that every sitting president's tax returns are audited, for more than FIFTY FLIPPIN YEARS. Don't want to be subject to an IRS audit, don't become president, easy peesy. But it appears that the IRS only audited Trump's 2016 return, and they haven't completed that. What gives? Two of Trump's business were also part of mandated tax audits, yet they weren't audited either. There is something definitely going on here.

Joe Biden had an audit when he was VP, again, SOP. Bush, Obama, Clinton, all had IRS tax audits. BECAUSE THEY WERE REQUIRED. Trump was the wealthiest person to ever hold the office of the presidency. Number two, George Washington. That is a hell of a span between the two, there is most certainly something about Trump's tax returns. Otherwise he wouldn't have worked so hard to conceal them, even to the point of pressuring the IRS. I want the entire return, every page, every schedule. If the IRS won't do their job, I will.
Of course Trump not being audited has nothing to do with the fact that the IRS Commissioner was appointed by HIM. Everything, everything Trump puts his paws on is corrupt.

Forum List

Back