For those that argue black men died because they resisted police...PART II

I like that hood rats dont listen to the orders of policemen. Its a great way to rid society of trash. I cant think of a police shooting in recent memory that i wasnt happy about the guy being dead. They are all loser scumbags.
Well, there was this one incident at the Capitol where a police Lt shot a woman who was unarmed....
No, she was part of a mob that was breaking into a building that the police were tasked with defending. Those cops had no idea that the mob would enter and take selfies. All the other riots we saw the past year had mobs that were truly violent and murderous. We know now that she wasnt a threat, but from the other side of that glass she looked like the fucking devil. Doom was upon them so the cop shot her. I dont like it, but i dont blame the cop either. Cops should have been shooting people at ALL the riots weve seen.
So taking "selfies" is a reason for shooting someone? Are you kidding me? If that had been a liberal protester that Capital Cop would have been suspended and charged with manslaughter.
The way it worked in this instance, is how it should work for ALL the other instances that involve left wing rioters. I dont want to lower the standard to the levels we have seen democrat criminals receive. We need to start getting tough on EVERYONE. Now that the precedence has been set with Ashli Babbitt, there needs to be outrage when democrats dont get the same treatment, and outrage when the cop who shoots the criminal gets thrown under the bus by the left.
The Police should shoot protesters without first using non lethal methods of crowd control? Where was the use of Mace or even a baton? I'm sorry but was that Capital Police officer in fear for his life from Ashli Babbitt? Someone in another string has told me that Police need to be trained so that they don't over react and use a weapon when they shouldn't. Who do you think has more training...a Police Officer tasked with defending the Capital Building of the United States of America...or a Police Officer who's tasked with defending the streets of a suburban town? I'd simply like to know why THIS Police Officer was found to be innocent of any wrong doing while Police Officers who respond to BLM or Antifa protester violence are being suspended and terminated?
They should have shot hundreds of BLM and ANTIFA assholes.
There’s still time and opportunity!

I like that hood rats dont listen to the orders of policemen. Its a great way to rid society of trash. I cant think of a police shooting in recent memory that i wasnt happy about the guy being dead. They are all loser scumbags.
Well, there was this one incident at the Capitol where a police Lt shot a woman who was unarmed....
No, she was part of a mob that was breaking into a building that the police were tasked with defending. Those cops had no idea that the mob would enter and take selfies. All the other riots we saw the past year had mobs that were truly violent and murderous. We know now that she wasnt a threat, but from the other side of that glass she looked like the fucking devil. Doom was upon them so the cop shot her. I dont like it, but i dont blame the cop either. Cops should have been shooting people at ALL the riots weve seen.
No shots fired the entire time, until Ashley happened to look into the room. So you say she deserved to be executed?
You have to see it from the other side of the door. The building is being pounded on and people are trying to break in at multiple different spots. If you let one through a window, then they will all get through. You would be shitting bricks at the moment the mob is physically starting to get inside. It would be crazy fucking scary.
Then fire a round into the air.
How about, "stop or i will shoot"?

No shots fired the entire time, until Ashley happened to look into the room. So you say she deserved to be executed?
You have to see it from the other side of the door. The building is being pounded on and people are trying to break in at multiple different spots. If you let one through a window, then they will all get through. You would be shitting bricks at the moment the mob is physically starting to get inside. It would be crazy fucking scary.
Then fire a round into the air.
How about, "stop or i will shoot"?
He may have but wasn’t heard over the commotion and through the door.

From her perspective, i doubt she thought she was doing anything terribly wrong, a misdemeanor at most. From the cops perspective, she is one part of an angry mob. For all he knew, she was part of a violent 50,000 person mob. He had a good reason to be worried about his own safety, therefore he should be allowed to shoot.

Its not a perfect system, but it beats forcing cops to risk their own lives and just hope for mercy from angry mobs. The lesson here is, dont fuck with cops.
If he thinks that there were 50,000 people attacking the Capital then he shouldn't be working as a cop! It was a small group of protesters. So why did he feel the need to shoot Ashli? Why didn't he mace her? Why didn't he fire a warning shot? What gave him the right to escalate the confrontation to shooting her at point blank range?
How could he possibly know how many from his perspective?
Why should he jump to the conclusion that what he was seeing was something that it totally WASN'T!

From her perspective, i doubt she thought she was doing anything terribly wrong, a misdemeanor at most. From the cops perspective, she is one part of an angry mob. For all he knew, she was part of a violent 50,000 person mob. He had a good reason to be worried about his own safety, therefore he should be allowed to shoot.

Its not a perfect system, but it beats forcing cops to risk their own lives and just hope for mercy from angry mobs. The lesson here is, dont fuck with cops.
If he thinks that there were 50,000 people attacking the Capital then he shouldn't be working as a cop! It was a small group of protesters. So why did he feel the need to shoot Ashli? Why didn't he mace her? Why didn't he fire a warning shot? What gave him the right to escalate the confrontation to shooting her at point blank range?
How could he possibly know how many from his perspective?
Why should he jump to the conclusion that what he was seeing was something that it totally WASN'T!
He knew there were THOUSANDS of people in the streets.

Forum List

Back