54 Mass Shootings Have Occurred Since Biden* Was Installed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They need distractions so they let the hoodlums do their thing.

Releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early was just phase 1.

Note all of the crime you see on the news is from Democrat controlled cities.

I beg to differ. 99% of the crime you speak of happens in Democrat ran cities and states.

But....it's all just more lies and hypocrisy from the Devil Dems. They continually harassed Trump for the 12 shootings he had during his term, but they refuse to place blame on Brainless Biden for these DAILY SHOOTINGS that have been happening since he took office!!

I beg to differ. 99% of the crime you speak of happens in Democrat ran cities and states.

But....it's all just more lies and hypocrisy from the Devil Dems. They continually harassed Trump for the 12 shootings he had during his term, but they refuse to place blame on Brainless Biden for these DAILY SHOOTINGS that have been happening since he took office!!
Every day i pray that these events will take place in CNN, MSNBC and other bastions of liberal stupidity.

Every day i pray that these events will take place in CNN, MSNBC and other bastions of liberal stupidity.
I’ve learned to stop worrying about the burning Democrat cities and love the mobs.

Forum List

Back