For the rich, by the rich

Just seeing these sumbags try to defend greed and corruption should make every decent American ashamed that we have such low lifes in our society.

Madoff's wife gets to keep $2.5 million of the $50 billion that Bernie stole. WTF?!

Definitive proof that the laws are written FOR THE RICH, BY THE RICH!

This country is so corrupt, that the government has stolen over $3 trillion from the elderly Social Security.

The government has also stolen $19 trillion from all Americans, and left an IOU for future generations to pay off.

No wonder the younger voters are for Bernie Sanders.

So what should have happened? She should have been left destitute and on the street? By all accounts she had no idea what he was doing.

Bernie had no pension, I doubt she contributed to social security, and they took everything else from them as well.

He's in jail for 150 years, others in the scam are doing 5-20, and both his sons are dead (one by suicide).

This is the type of situation where someone should put a gun in your hands, and see if you have the balls to dish out the punishment you seem to think this woman deserves.

Madoff's wife gets to keep $2.5 million of the $50 billion that Bernie stole. WTF?!

This country is so corrupt, that the government has stolen over $3 trillion from the elderly Social Security.

The government has also stolen $19 trillion from all Americans, and left an IOU for future generations to pay off.

So what should have happened? She should have been left destitute and on the street? By all accounts she had no idea what he was doing.

Bernie had no pension, I doubt she contributed to social security, and they took everything else from them as well.

He's in jail for 150 years, others in the scam are doing 5-20, and both his sons are dead (one by suicide).

This is the type of situation where someone should put a gun in your hands, and see if you have the balls to dish out the punishment you seem to think this woman deserves.
You really are unbelievable. You think she should be allowed to live in luxury, while thousands that her husband stole billion$ from , live in destitution. That money should go to those that it was stolen from. You have no sense of right and wrong. Greed has fucked up your mind.

Because they are for the government stealing a lot more?

========
If I rob a bank and my wife has no knowledge of it, she WOULD NOT be allowed to keep one thin dime of the money.

If my father embezzled a half million dollars and gives me $250,000 to buy a Subway franchise and I have no knowledge of where the money came from or that it was illegal gotten --- when he gets caught they will take the Subway shop away from me. I am not allowed to profit from the crime of a family member.

WHY SHOULD SHE?

No, because they want Bernie to make those that ran up the debt pay it off. The rich ran up the debt, and they are the only ones with the money to pay it off. Young people didn't run up the debt....neither did the poor...THERE ARE NO POOR IN CONGRESS!

No, because they want Bernie to make those that ran up the debt pay it off. The rich ran up the debt, and they are the only ones with the money to pay it off. Young people didn't run up the debt....neither did the poor...THERE ARE NO POOR IN CONGRESS!
=============
Correct. Almost every single Congresscritter is a LAWYER or Business Owner.

That is why I have long advocated that the House of Representatives should be selected by random computer pick from the list of people who voted in the last Presidential election.

The House of Representatives was intended to represent the average person on the street and the Senate was supposed to represent the landed class ( or the wealthy / corporations today ).

But BOTH HOUSES are now full of representatives of the wealthy / corporations.

A computer should be programmed by a bi-partisan team to pick people at random to serve ONE SIX YEAR TERM in the House of Representative and then return to the same home they left and face their neighbors.

Their finances and the finances of their immediate family should be audited for 20 years after to prevent delayed payoffs and the members of his family as well as himself, should be barred from accepting any job with any company that had business before the Legislature during their tenure to prevent them being given a multi-million dollar job as a payoff. Their former employer ( if they had one ) must put them back in their old job. Just like they are supposed to do when people serve in the military.

Not true at all. You think that corporate welfare was the only thing that ran up the debt? How about cutting out the expensive entitlements? Well, Crazy Bernie will increase them.

You are out of your mind.

=============

That is why I have long advocated that the House of Representatives should be selected by random computer pick from the list of people who voted in the last Presidential election.

The House of Representatives was intended to represent the average person on the street and the Senate was supposed to represent the landed class ( or the wealthy / corporations today ).

A computer should be programmed by a bi-partisan team to pick people at random to serve ONE SIX YEAR TERM in the House of Representative and then return to the same home they left and face their neighbors.

Their finances and the finances of their immediate family should be audited for 20 years after to prevent delayed payoffs and the members of his family as well as himself, should be barred from accepting any job with any company that had business before the Legislature during their tenure to prevent them being given a multi-million dollar job as a payoff. Their former employer ( if they had one ) must put them back in their old job. Just like they are supposed to do when people serve in the military.
Representatives should be selected by random computer pick from the list of people who voted in the last Presidential election....very interesting idea...I would add that lobbies should be totally banned. No more influence pedaling.

=============

Representatives should be selected by random computer pick from the list of people who voted in the last Presidential election....very interesting idea...I would add that lobbies should be totally banned. No more influence pedaling.
=====
Yes lobbying should also be outlawed. Another of my pet peeves. It is nothing but LEGAL BRIBERY.

If done on Wall Street or any private corporation, under the law it WOULD BE CALLED BRIBERY.

But Congressmen wrote their own laws to cover their asses and make it legal.

I would allow one exception, perhaps. An exception for recognized charities like Catholic Social Services. But they could only LOBBY and not give " campaign contributions ". Giving or receiving any " contribution " would be worth 20 years in prison.

Not true at all. You think that corporate welfare was the only thing that ran up the debt? How about cutting out the expensive entitlements? Well, Crazy Bernie will increase them.

I'm not out of my mind, you're not thinking with yours.

Cut Social Security and you'll have most of the elderly committing crimes to get into prison where they can get fed and have a warm place to sleep. Cut Medicare and the elderly will commit crimes to get into prison to get their healthcare. Prisons are a lot more expensive than those programs.

Cut healthcare and you will have pandemics all over this country.

Prisons are full of people that have been cut off from welfare already.

The U.S. has the biggest prison population in the world....cut those entitlements and the prison population will be ten fold.

Take a lesson from history...when the rich screwed the poor in France, they ended up getting the guillotine. Bernie is bringing a revolution.

Cut Social Security and you'll have most of the elderly committing crimes to get into prison where they can get fed and have a warm place to sleep. Cut Medicare and the elderly will commit crimes to get into prison to get their healthcare. Prisons are a lot more expensive than those programs.

The U.S. has the biggest prison population in the world....cut those entitlements and the prison population will be ten fold.

Take a lesson from history...when the rich screwed the poor in France, they ended up getting the guillotine. Bernie is bringing a revolution.

People who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves should receive help for as long as they need it.

Able bodied people who are too lazy to work should receive nothing. We paid for social security and medicare, they should not be cut, but the waste and abuse should be attacked and eliminated.

our prisons are full of people who violated our laws, not poor people looking for a free meal--WTF is wrong with you?

People who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves should receive help for as long as they need it.

Able bodied people who are too lazy to work should receive nothing. We paid for social security and medicare, they should not be cut, but the waste and abuse should be attacked and eliminated.

our prisons are full of people who violated our laws, not poor people looking for a free meal--WTF is wrong with you?
WTF is wrong with you? The title of the thread is "for the rich, by the rich" that's who makes the laws. Bernie's wife got $2,5 million of stolen money. The afluenza kid killed four people and got off. Hastert sexually abused little boys and got off. You are one sick puppy.

WTF is wrong with you? The title of the thread is "for the rich, by the rich" that's who makes the laws. Bernie's wife got $2,5 million of stolen money. The afluenza kid killed four people and got off. Hastert sexually abused little boys and got off. You are one sick puppy.

and the Clintons took bribes through their foundation and are obscenely rich. The laws should apply to everyone. BTW, Madoff is in jail and Ken Lay is dead so the laws applied to them, why are the Clintons exempt?

That's a whole lot of deflection there pal. Let's get back to the point that Bernie will only make the problem worse. Taxing the rich more won't do anything good and that isn't all that he wants to do. In your OP you complain about how much the government has stolen. Bernie plans to steal more.

Forum List

Back