For the GOP, it's all about politics. A completely separate issue from ripping apart families.

But this has nothing to do with politics for the Dems.

Holy crap.

I become more amazed at what hardcore partisan ideology can do to the mind every single day.
The fact that Democrats can be blackmailed by the GOP threatening children, proves that for Democrats it's not just political.

I thought that would be obvious.

Link to GOP threatening children?

You truly are a vile, partisan hack..

We have already heard over and over again that Republicans are worried about the Optics. The are nervous ripping families apart might have a negative political impact.

Republicans are shocked and surprised that anyone cares. Hey, the immigrants are brown. Their kids are brown. What's the big deal?

Remember when Republicans let CHIP lapse so they could use those children for political purposes?

This was from Mitch McConnell:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Using children for political purposes is nothing new for Republicans. If they do this to American children, then why would they care about brown foreign children running for their lives?

If Republicans do anything to stop this insanity, it will be because of political pressure.

Even in the midst of this awful, they keep lying by saying "Democrats want open borders" while at the same time, insisting Obama deported more than any president in history.

Politically, will this "having it both ways" work for the GOP? Saying Democrats want open borders yet deported the most people?

You forgot to quote Scripture to complete the hypocrisy
It was Sessions who used scripture to complete the hypocrisy.

Lying Trump using children regarding the US border which 'must be defended'. Of course he also said Russia was justified in crossing their border with Ukraine and taking the Crimea Peninsula from them.

Borders, when you're a fascists defending them or rolling over them with tanks is the same thing.
What exactly is it that makes you fascist, Constitution/Rule Of Law violating, pro-terrorist/MS-13/criminal snowflakes so openly despise anyone who wants to secure our borders, protect Americans from the continuous onslaught of crimes committed by the illegal criminals Democrats long to import, and enforce the Rule of Law?

You nutjobs did not rant and rave and ick up your pitch forks and torches when Barry was doing this?

Is your rabid partisanship, extremist loyalty to the exposed criminals, and / or your obvious Trump Dementia seriously THAT strong?

They're weaponizing immigrant children in an effort to open our borders. Yes, I'd say their ardor is that strong. Still, I think it's better to have all eyes focused on the south rather than north. More than one side can benefit from psychological operations. Bait and switch. rope-a-dope?

But this has nothing to do with politics for the Dems.

Holy crap.

I become more amazed at what hardcore partisan ideology can do to the mind every single day.
well it is dean post.....democrats can do anything they like...and dean will never ask why....

Forum List

Back