For sale by owner

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1619356975684.png

How much is it? Remember though that I'll have to spend a lot of money getting the stench of your Holocaust denying ass juice out.
The OP wants to sell it, ask the OP. DeLorean is well known for innovative auto styling.
Bet you 10 bucks that asshole doesn't even have a Delorean. :biggrin:
Assume that the OP owns the title free and clear.

I assume he might think he owns a Delorean. I've read his posts. He posts lots of stuff that has no connection to reality, but that doesn't stop him from believing it.

How much is it? Remember though that I'll have to spend a lot of money getting the stench of your Holocaust denying ass juice out.
The OP wants to sell it, ask the OP. DeLorean is well known for innovative auto styling.
Bet you 10 bucks that asshole doesn't even have a Delorean. :biggrin:
Assume that the OP owns the title free and clear.

I assume he might think he owns a Delorean. I've read his posts. He posts lots of stuff that has no connection to reality, but that doesn't stop him from believing it.
I don't think the OP is a nut case or why ask on USMB? The OP wants to dump his DeLorean for the best price.. I open the bid for one dollar.

How many years does it have on it?
Although, it does have several hundred years on the time travel meter.
The car only has about 20 high speed terrestrial earth miles on the odometer.
The one thing my DeLorean needs is some touch up paint on the flame scorched areas of the body to make it perfect. ... :thup:

How many years does it have on it?
Although, it does have several hundred years on the time travel meter.
The car only has about 20 high speed terrestrial earth miles on the odometer.
The one thing my DeLorean needs is some touch up paint on the flame scorched areas of the body to make it perfect. ... :thup:
DeLorean should have put a 426 hemi in it. and blast off to outer space..

Forum List

Back