For people that follow the "science" Teachers against opening schools certainly don't follow the "science"!

The Chicago Teachers Union (CTU), as Robby Soave detailed this morning, is on strike this week over being asked to teach in schools. Last month, the CTU laid out its basic objection in one short if repetitive (and eventually deleted) sentence:
"The push to reopen schools is rooted in sexism, racism and misogyny."
So these same people that are pushing the "science" seem to be ignoring these two simple facts:
A) School age children 5 to 24 while may have COVID death is extremely rare. 505 out of population of 83,680,000
B) Average age of teacher is 41 and COVID death rate is as follows: 5,101 deaths out of population of 19,920,000
The "science" says hmmm... 505 deaths out of 83,680,000 doesn't seem be that high of risk.
Compared to these "risks"...
CDC data show a 24 percent increase in emergency room mental health visits for children ages 5 to 11, compared to 2019. Among adolescents ages 12 to 17, that increase is 31 percent. Last summer, the CDC reported that one in four young adults had contemplated suicide in the previous month.
What Kulldorff and other public health researchers expose is the fact that there are tradeoffs to any policy. “If it saves just one life,” a mantra echoedduring the COVID response as a rallying cry for lockdowns, fails to acknowledge the lives damaged or lost due to these lockdown policies. Lockdown harms and deaths are as real as COVID harms and deaths and should be taken seriously when considering a holistic pandemic response.

View attachment 462970

It's because they're PROGS, lazy, fucked in the head, all that shit. Meanwhile they're happy to shop am I right? Hypocrite scumbags.
I'm sure dining out as well. no good demofk that isn't a hypocrite.

Eh, I don't care for dining out. Virus or no virus.
Love it. the wife and I are out three times a week now. socializing with others and acting like humans rather than caged animals.

I name it? Ok, I name in the actual classroom for a minimum of a month
ahhh so if you aren't on the field you can't have an opinion dude are you now. That's okay, that's just a losers mentality that one needs to witness poor teaching to draw conclusions that come from others. People who do that work.

ahhh so if you aren't on the field you can't have an opinion .......

You can have an "opinion" as long as you realize that's all it is. If you are watching a game and therefore suppose that you know exactly what's going on in the huddle, you're full of it.

The Chicago Teachers Union (CTU), as Robby Soave detailed this morning, is on strike this week over being asked to teach in schools. Last month, the CTU laid out its basic objection in one short if repetitive (and eventually deleted) sentence:
So these same people that are pushing the "science" seem to be ignoring these two simple facts:
A) School age children 5 to 24 while may have COVID death is extremely rare. 505 out of population of 83,680,000
B) Average age of teacher is 41 and COVID death rate is as follows: 5,101 deaths out of population of 19,920,000
The "science" says hmmm... 505 deaths out of 83,680,000 doesn't seem be that high of risk.
CDC data show a 24 percent increase in emergency room mental health visits for children ages 5 to 11, compared to 2019. Among adolescents ages 12 to 17, that increase is 31 percent. Last summer, the CDC reported that one in four young adults had contemplated suicide in the previous month.
What Kulldorff and other public health researchers expose is the fact that there are tradeoffs to any policy. “If it saves just one life,” a mantra echoedduring the COVID response as a rallying cry for lockdowns, fails to acknowledge the lives damaged or lost due to these lockdown policies. Lockdown harms and deaths are as real as COVID harms and deaths and should be taken seriously when considering a holistic pandemic response.

View attachment 462970

It's because they're PROGS, lazy, fucked in the head, all that shit. Meanwhile they're happy to shop am I right? Hypocrite scumbags.

Entitled cowards lacking self-honesty and honor. All while they claim something different.

View attachment 462970

Entitled cowards lacking self-honesty and honor. All while they claim something different.
no soul

You can have an "opinion" as long as you realize that's all it is. If you are watching a game and therefore suppose that you know exactly what's going on in the huddle, you're full of it.
well the opinion of many parents is the teachers lost respect of the kids and the parents. you wish to disagree is allowed. Just don't tell us that what we observe isn't a possible reality. When the opinions are so loud.

View attachment 462970

Love it. the wife and I are out three times a week now. socializing with others and acting like humans rather than caged animals.

It's just a pain in the ass. The food is better at home, you don't have to deal with the idiots and animals of the world, no tipping and such nonsense, and it's far healthier to eat at home.

Most teachers consider themselves "professionals".
Can a union member be "professional"?
The term "professional" refers to anyone who earns their living from performing an activity that requires a certain level of education, skill, or training.
Now my personal definition is someone who is paid a salary, works more than 40 hours but doesn't get paid hourly, and
considers their job to be respected for the professional attributes, i.e. education, dedication, regardless of pay.

Does that sound like a "teachers' union" member?

Now I was a union member a long time ago so I do have experiences with unions a couple of instances I'd be happy to share!

View attachment 462970

It's just a pain in the ass. The food is better at home, you don't have to deal with the idiots and animals of the world, no tipping and such nonsense, and it's far healthier to eat at home.
I don't have to cook nor do I have to clean up and do dishes. I eat hot food serviced by someone else, cooked by someone else, cleaned up by someone else. All i had to do was drive there.

I name in the actual classroom for a minimum of a month.
That Get Out Of Jail Free card does not work anymore

you are no longer held in high respect as your predecessors were

Last edited:

well the opinion of many parents is the teachers lost respect of the kids and the parents. you wish to disagree is allowed. Just don't tell us that what we observe isn't a possible reality. ...

What exactly do you mean by "observe"?

View attachment 462970

I don't have to cook nor do I have to clean up and do dishes. I eat hot food serviced by someone else, cooked by someone else, cleaned up by someone else. All i had to do was drive there.

So you're lazy, and don't care what shit you may be eating.

well the opinion of many parents is the teachers lost respect of the kids and the parents. you wish to disagree is allowed. Just don't tell us that what we observe isn't a possible reality. ...

What exactly do you mean by "observe"?
oh sure, I observe parents and those who have influence on schools, who have observed the structure of their child's learning programs and the declining abilities of the kids due to poor learning habits. Unions I observe staying out of school to strike for money they falsely claim is their right. And knowing what a union protects. A union protects bad workers.

View attachment 462970

So you're lazy, and don't care what shit you may be eating.
yep, and?

What the hell are you talking about?
You are claiming expert knowledge as a way to stiffle criticism

but that ploy no longer works because no one respects your claims of superiority

Forum List

Back