Jonathan Turley: ‘No Alternative’ to Impeachment Inquiry into Biden

I look at it this way. Republicans aren't the solution to America's problems but, democrats are the cause of America's problems.

Problems in the country are complex and not all caused by one political party. Environment grows worse and what are you going to blame that on? How is your personal responsibility practiced?

How is scandal and nonsense free 4 years “same” as 4 years of impeachments and adolescent circus?

How is electing a convicted criminal “same”?

How is supporting and not supporting Ukraine “same”?

How is breaking up NATO or bringing it together, SAME?

How is having rw cult leader with fade to authoritarianism for POTUS, “same” as vanilla moderate Democrat?

SAME it is not.

Scandal free does not really apply in retrospect, with cases being considered all dealing with that time.

Or maybe you meant Trump's presidency.

It's all problems to us either way.

It is really slanted to say any one side is ideal. Things are worsening, and all the worsening is with either party in office, and we are not better off with this state system.

Many of us could live well without a state over us.

Problems in the country are complex and not all caused by one political party. Environment grows worse and what are you going to blame that on? How is your personal responsibility practiced?

Scandal free does not really apply in retrospect, with cases being considered all dealing with that time.

It is really slanted to say any one side is ideal. Things are worsening, and all the worsening is with either party in office, and we are not better off with this state system.

That isnt true at all. The flood of illegals can be solely blamed on democrats. They have blocked every attempt republicans have made to secure the border and claim that we are racists for trying to secure it.

Seriously. Can anyone name a single substantive solution to America's most pressing issues put on the table by Trump's submissive cucks in Congress?

Me neither.
build the wall
throw crime in jail
drill baby drill

care to make anymore mt headed reponses.

substantive, what? migrant crime and murder still not high enough to suit your needs
It’s not as high as MAGA would have us believe and most migrants judiciously avoid anything that would bring the attention of law enforcement. Stories are anecdotal evidence; give me data.

It’s not as high as MAGA would have us believe and most migrants judiciously avoid anything that would bring the attention of law enforcement. Stories are anecdotal evidence; give me data.
my my Konradv, trump spits on a sidewalk and you throw fits
Multiple murders have taken place this last month and you're unconvinced
Certainly shows where your values are at.

Trumpers seem to be trying to impeach Hunter
Convicted Impeachment is basically getting fired from your job...

So since Hunter doesn't work for the Government, he can't get fired...

They could investigate Hunter and report their findings publicly and/or DOJ...

The DOJ should publish it if they get it... Then promise to investigate it... Break it up, and when they find something baseless they have a press conference and expalin that bit has been total Bullshit...

Do it for every point, make the each congressman expolain how they are wasting DOJ time... Keep on doing it until they feel some embarrassment...

Then when finished have one big round up with what was found and not found, how much money was wasted, how the DOJ should reach a settlement with the people who were falsely accused by Congress (while Congress is not liable they have to take responsibility for making individuals lives hell)...

Yet crime is dropping and undocumented have crime rates at a fraction of US Citizens...

You want to make them the scarey immigrant

According to a recent Pew poll, 57% of Americans said that a large number of migrants seeking to enter the country leads to more crime. Republicans (85%) overwhelmingly say the migrant surge leads to increased crime in the U.S. A far smaller share of Democrats (31%) say the same. The poll found that 63% of Democrats say it does not have much of an impact.

But despite the former president’s campaign rhetoric, expert analysis and available data from major-city police departments show that despite several horrifying high-profile incidents, there is no evidence of a migrant-driven crime wave in the United States.

That won’t change the way Trump talks about immigrants in his bid to return to the White House
, as he argues that President Joe Biden’s immigration policies are making Americans less safe. Trump says voters should hold Biden personally responsible for every crime committed by an undocumented immigrant.

No you couldn't. The Trump Presidency proved that. Trump did as little as possible and the country went to hell in a handbasket. Violence and crime increased. Hate crimes went up 500%.

When you have good governance, it's all but invisible. The situation you have now is because Trump still refuses to give up power and is operating the House from "exile".

No you couldn't. The Trump Presidency proved that. Trump did as little as possible and the country went to hell in a handbasket. Violence and crime increased. Hate crimes went up 500%.

When you have good governance, it's all but invisible. The situation you have now is because Trump still refuses to give up power and is operating the House from "exile".
What this post proves is that dembots will literally just make up anything.

Multiple murders took place when Trump was in office and you said NOTHING. School shootings - Marjory Stoneman Douglas, the Los Vegas Concert mass shooting - the worst mass shooting in US history.

But every time Hillary Clinton spit on the sidewalk you chanted "Lock her up!!!", except that nobody could find ANY evidence of all of these crimes Republicans said she was committing. Certainly showed where YOUR values are, because Hillary has never been indicted, for ANYTHING, much less convicted.

Yet you're going batshit crazy that the criminal conman you elected President, while he was in the middle of a fraud trial, is being charged for SOME, not all, of the crimes he committed while in office. They're not prosecuting him for all the money he stole from the Treasury. He is getting away with that.

The stuff he is being charged with will keep him out of office, and out of the public eye for the rest of his life. Good riddance to the old fool.

Forum List

Back