For Israel's Sake

Abraham's seed does indeed include Christ. That is a blessing, and a blessing reserved for Issac's line. He will live in the midst of Issac's line. And the residual affect of that is that all of Abraham's children are blessed:

Isaiah 19:25
The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people,
Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."
^
It's called peace on earth. If I lie, then my Lord lies.

I am getting tired of repeating myself, you never answered my question, what does Romans 9:6 mean ("...THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL, WHICH ARE OF ISRAEL")?

This tells us, simpleton, that there is a NEW Israel in the NEW Testament.

Your continual ignoring of Romans 9:6, will make you guilty of WILLFUL ignorance & sin.

Please answer my question, what does "...THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL, WHICH ARE OF ISRAEL" mean, you God-forsaken liar?

I'm getting tired of you repeating yourself..........
Are they all Americans that are in America? So when I say America the great, have I made a distinction?
No I haven't, but God did and longitude and latitude have nothing to do with it. For the hundredth time the answer is what you leave out. It is a genealogy issue, not a geographical one.
Let's see if you understand what God meant in Romans 9:6 by the explanation God makes to bring the statement home in Romans 9: 7,8,9......
Romans 9:6-9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

Ready? verse 7-- Do you understand that just because Abraham had 2 sons, that God doesn't call both lines His children? He makes a distinction. Not Ishmael. But Isaac. Does that explain verse 6 better Olo?

In case you still don't understand it, He explains it again in verse 8:
2 Abrahamic lines, but not all of Israel, is Israel. Only one's seed is considered Israel. One promise. Then God further makes the distinction between Israel and not Israel, by naming names, which line is and which is not, lest you get confused. Isaac is Israel, Ishmael is not Israel. God even goes so far as to name Issac's son Israel. Ishmael's son is not named Israel. One is Israel, one is not.

In verse 9 He reiterates and even tells us again who and what is Israel and who is not. God's promise is for Sarah's child, Not Abraham's other son.

The Jews are Israel. The Muslims are not. Issac, son of Abraham is Israel. Jacob, son of Isaac is Israel. Ishmael, son of Abraham is not.

That is God's answer to your question. Accept it or not, but at least attempt to comprehend it, and move the heck on to another verse you don't understand.
You have your answer.

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of you repeating yourself..........
Are they all Americans that are in America? So when I say America the great, have I made a distinction?
No I haven't, but God did and longitude and latitude have nothing to do with it. For the hundredth time the answer is what you leave out. It is a genealogy issue, not a geographical one.
Let's see if you understand what God meant in Romans 9:6 by the explanation God makes to bring the statement home in Romans 9: 7,8,9......
Romans 9:6-9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

Ready? verse 7-- Do you understand that just because Abraham had 2 sons, that God doesn't call both lines His children? He makes a distinction. Not Ishmael. But Isaac. Does that explain verse 6 better Olo?

In case you still don't understand it, He explains it again in verse 8:
2 Abrahamic lines, but not all of Israel, is Israel. Only one's seed is considered Israel. One promise. Then God further makes the distinction between Israel and not Israel, by naming names, which line is and which is not, lest you get confused. Isaac is Israel, Ishmael is not Israel. God even goes so far as to name Issac's son Israel. Ishmael's son is not named Israel. One is Israel, one is not.

In verse 9 He reiterates and even tells us again who and what is Israel and who is not. God's promise is for Sarah's child, Not Abraham's other son.

The Jews are Israel. The Muslims are not. Issac, son of Abraham is Israel. Jacob, son of Isaac is Israel. Ishmael, son of Abraham is not.

That is God's answer to your question. Accept it or not, but at least attempt to comprehend it, and move the heck on to another verse you don't understand.
You have your answer.

My final post to you on this: THE SCRIPTURE DOES NOT SAY, "THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL, WHO ARE IN ISRAEL," IT SAYS, "THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL, WHO ARE OF ISRAEL" and the NIV clarifies any possible mistakes in the interpretation (Rom. 9:6, NIV:)

"...For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel."

You God-DAMNED LIAR, just accept the truth: THERE IS A NEW ISRAEL IN THE NEW TESTAMENT!

Last edited:
And thank you for the above being your final post to me on this subject at least. If I thought you were telling the truth, I'd thank said post. :)

Long Live Israel and God's Chosen People, without end..

I changed my mind: Your blindly ignoring Romans 9:6 is going to hurt YOU, not me.

Forum List

Back