For Guitar Players

It's not as good as some bigger ones I used to have, but good enough for now
View attachment 479684

I ended up getting a Spider V and LOVE the modeling pedal.

1618403994245.png

This thread is for the guitar players. I have played 40 years. Since I was a wee little hellion. Please use this thread to post your own shit or any excerpts from players you like. My guitars or guitars I've owned.

Ibanez Electric. (Got it from a drug dealer in a tight financial pinch in the early 80's. Very nice guitar.

64 Les Paul Custom. Also very nice. Bought it for $600 bucks in the mid 80's. Sold it for $1,500 in the early 2000's.

My favorite current guitar is my Taylor Made 310 CE. Beautiful Instrument.

Washburn Acoustic I got back in 1981. Very nice. Excellent high end, Not the mid range or the power of the Taylor Made.

Various classical guitars I rarely play.

Angelo I know I've mentioned I am a big Ritchie Blackmore fan. This is an isolation track of Deep Purple's Burn. I think the playing is amazing. From 2:30 on mind blowing.

I have an Ibanez 12 string, and two Taylor acoustics, a 114CE and a 414CE which I use for all the legacy country songs.

Last edited:
This thread is for the guitar players. I have played 40 years. Since I was a wee little hellion. Please use this thread to post your own shit or any excerpts from players you like. My guitars or guitars I've owned.

Ibanez Electric. (Got it from a drug dealer in a tight financial pinch in the early 80's. Very nice guitar.

64 Les Paul Custom. Also very nice. Bought it for $600 bucks in the mid 80's. Sold it for $1,500 in the early 2000's.

My favorite current guitar is my Taylor Made 310 CE. Beautiful Instrument.

Washburn Acoustic I got back in 1981. Very nice. Excellent high end, Not the mid range or the power of the Taylor Made.

Various classical guitars I rarely play.

Angelo I know I've mentioned I am a big Ritchie Blackmore fan. This is an isolation track of Deep Purple's Burn. I think the playing is amazing. From 2:30 on mind blowing.

I have an Ibanez 12 string, and two Taylor acoustics, a 114CE and a 414CE which I use for all the legacy country songs.

Cool! I for one would like to hear it if you're willing to post it.

I didn't mean it like that. You are better than 90% of guitar players. And 99% of guitar players suck.
Thanks. M. You could say I'm one of those intermediate players
who never took it to the next level and kept his day job.. So my window of becoming a rock star at 60 is closing fast, but there's no rule against just having fun with it.

Last edited:
I didn't mean it like that. You are better than 90% of guitar players. And 99% of guitar players suck.
Thanks. M. You could say I'm one of those intermediate players
who never took it to the next level and kept his day job.. So my window of becoming a rock star at 60 is closing fast, but there's no rule against just having fun with it.
Don't be so pessimistic. Maybe we could start a band and call it "Midlife Crisis".

Don't be so pessimistic. Maybe we could start a band and call it "Midlife Crisis".
Even the most famous musicians on the planet are a little
pessimistic after the disasterous 2020.
That's very true. About a half a dozen professional guitarists have tried to sell me their guitars and gear because the bars where they performed were shut down by the lockdown.

In retrospect, I should have bought all of their stuff while they were desperate. Or maybe it's best to wait until they are even more desperate.

Last edited:
Even the most famous musicians on the planet are a little
pessimistic after the disasterous 2020.
That's very true. About a half a dozen professional guitarists have tried to sell me their guitars and gear because the bars where they performed were shut down by the lockdown.
Hopefully it starts to open up again at least in the states with common sense Republican governors.

New Topics

Forum List

Back