For Dems to Succeed, Americans Must Fail

And EXACTLY the same could have been said about the Republicans when Obama was in office.

Tell me: What's it like, being so similar to those you hate?

Maybe knowing that is why you nutters are always so angry.

~~~~~~
Except there was no talk of impeachment, or improving the People's lot. Remember it was Obama that told us that America would never become a powerful nation again.

The first two quotes are Rupert Murdoch channel garbage propaganda. The third is about what happens when the GOP wRex the world economy and the middle East. Some good things came out of it despite all that. Like tunizia - they could have worked. The brotherhood screwed up Egypt. They are learning

The moniker Franco say's it all. The Franco the Fascist... Is That what you represent?

Actually it is short for Francophile. I speak French and they have a great system. I also lived in Spain a while under Franco and no. There were a lot of conservative English and Americans who loved it there though.

France is doing great right? Isn't it recognized as the California of Europe?

1. Frontpagemag is a fucking biased right wing rag.

Many claim that the Democrats want open borders to import millions of new voters who will likely vote for Democrats.

"Many claim"? Fucking meaningless Orange-speak unless you can provide proof of who/what/when/where/why claimed it. Journalism 101. I've heard many claim the *pResident blows goats on Tuesdays. Literal livestock fellatio in the Oval Office. Everyone says so.

Undeniably this is an accurate statement but only partially addresses the strategy behind the Democrats’ push for open borders and an end to immigration law enforcement as optimized by the creation of “Sanctuary Cities” and Sanctuary States and immigration mayhem that ensues.

But it's not an accurate statement, though. Neither is the rest of the garbage right winger opinion article. Fake news.

If small business fails, then the overall economy fails.
Dimms and Dimm Governors know this.
That's why they are doing their best to kill small business.

It’s Trump who is shutting small businesses our
And EXACTLY the same could have been said about the Republicans when Obama was in office.

left wing riots..... neighborhoods burning..... isis controlling large swaths of territory and causing mass migrations and death .....you can keep your insurance and doctor,spying ..... and on and on and on ! obama is a failure ...he is protected from criticism because of his party and his race .

Yes it’s so much better under Trump handing vast swaths of territory to the Russians and the Turks. Trade wars on all sides. Trade deficits increasing. 100,000 dead from the corona virus, 1.1 million sick and both numbers rising every single day.

The ONLY reason the USA isn’t at war right now Iran is because the Ayatollahs are saner than Trump. Iraq has told Trump to get out.

The mass migrations were because of Assad in Syria, not ISIS. When Obama tried to take out Assad, which would have prevented this fiasco, the Republican Senate refused to authorize the use of military force. And then they mocked Obama for his “line in the sand”. Had Obama taken out Assad, the Syrian war would not have dragged on for 7 years causing millions to be displaced.

I’m not unsympathetic to the House and Senate decision, coming off of 8 years in Iraq. But Western indifference to Assad’s brutality lead to the mass migration and that was not Obama’s doing.

Obama pulled the world economy back from the brink of collapse after Republicans repealed all of the protections passed after 1929‘s crash, allowing Wall St. to free reign to profit at will.

When W’s crash came, Republicans passed TARP and bailed out Wall Street. The bailout money was used to pay bonuses to the guys who crashed the economy.

Working men and women got no bailouts. More than a million lost their homes. Millions more who had bought at inflated prices owed far more money than their properties were worth.

When Obama took office, the economy was shedding 500,000 jobs a month and no bottom in sight. The stock market had lost more than half its value. And the housing market had cratered.

Working people have never recovered from this in the USA. Obama turned around the economy but he didn’t improve the lives of those who lost the most In 2008. The working class.

Now these same working people are taking another hit and other than sending them back to work in a pandemic stripped of workplace proTections and the right to sue if employers don’t follow social distancing and workplace safety rules, Trump is doing nothing for them.

Trillions for corporations. Nothing for the people.
hey dumbass Assad is still in power and the mass migrations are no longer happening on the scale when obomas jv team was on the loose .... and as for the economy it will come back rapidly .....canada is a frozen shithole

That’s because 6.5 million have already left the country. But you’re not correct about people fleeing either.

Don’t you idiot ever get embarrassed about being wrong about every “fact” you post?

Parrotting Republican bullshit and lies while yet another Republican President drives the economy right off the rails. The rest of the first world had a 2.5% of GDP contraction in the first quarter. Trump delivered a 4.7% contraction and consumer confidence, which was the ONLY thing really driving Trump’s economy fell through the floor.

Trump is doing nothing to restore consumer confidence. Happy talk and lies won’t do it. When the cases really start spiking after the grand “reopening”, the people will turn on Trump with a white hot hatred.

100,000 dead Americans. 1.1 million sick Americans, 20% of whom are likely to die. 35 million out of work, broke, and getting desperate.

America is failing under Trump
That is why we need Biden to save us

If you need Biden to save you, you are in deep doo doo. He doesn't even know where he is. A corrupt vegetable, vs a president who wants to get jobs rolling again.

And has a proven track record of doing it!

Biden is the one with the proven track record of restarting the economy. Trump took over the greatest economic boom in American history and crashed it.

You keep telling yourself that....

-4.7% contraction tells me that. Shovelling money to corporations while food banks run out of foods tells me that. Medical staff marching for PPE’s carrying pictures of their dead coworkers tells me that. People piling body bags outside of Trump properties tells me that.

NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENING IN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

If small business fails, then the overall economy fails.
Dimms and Dimm Governors know this.
That's why they are doing their best to kill small business.

It’s Trump who is shutting small businesses our

left wing riots..... neighborhoods burning..... isis controlling large swaths of territory and causing mass migrations and death .....you can keep your insurance and doctor,spying ..... and on and on and on ! obama is a failure ...he is protected from criticism because of his party and his race .

Yes it’s so much better under Trump handing vast swaths of territory to the Russians and the Turks. Trade wars on all sides. Trade deficits increasing. 100,000 dead from the corona virus, 1.1 million sick and both numbers rising every single day.

The ONLY reason the USA isn’t at war right now Iran is because the Ayatollahs are saner than Trump. Iraq has told Trump to get out.

The mass migrations were because of Assad in Syria, not ISIS. When Obama tried to take out Assad, which would have prevented this fiasco, the Republican Senate refused to authorize the use of military force. And then they mocked Obama for his “line in the sand”. Had Obama taken out Assad, the Syrian war would not have dragged on for 7 years causing millions to be displaced.

I’m not unsympathetic to the House and Senate decision, coming off of 8 years in Iraq. But Western indifference to Assad’s brutality lead to the mass migration and that was not Obama’s doing.

Obama pulled the world economy back from the brink of collapse after Republicans repealed all of the protections passed after 1929‘s crash, allowing Wall St. to free reign to profit at will.

When W’s crash came, Republicans passed TARP and bailed out Wall Street. The bailout money was used to pay bonuses to the guys who crashed the economy.

Working men and women got no bailouts. More than a million lost their homes. Millions more who had bought at inflated prices owed far more money than their properties were worth.

When Obama took office, the economy was shedding 500,000 jobs a month and no bottom in sight. The stock market had lost more than half its value. And the housing market had cratered.

Working people have never recovered from this in the USA. Obama turned around the economy but he didn’t improve the lives of those who lost the most In 2008. The working class.

Now these same working people are taking another hit and other than sending them back to work in a pandemic stripped of workplace proTections and the right to sue if employers don’t follow social distancing and workplace safety rules, Trump is doing nothing for them.

Trillions for corporations. Nothing for the people.
hey dumbass Assad is still in power and the mass migrations are no longer happening on the scale when obomas jv team was on the loose .... and as for the economy it will come back rapidly .....canada is a frozen shithole

That’s because 6.5 million have already left the country. But you’re not correct about people fleeing either.

Don’t you idiot ever get embarrassed about being wrong about every “fact” you post?

Parrotting Republican bullshit and lies while yet another Republican President drives the economy right off the rails. The rest of the first world had a 2.5% of GDP contraction in the first quarter. Trump delivered a 4.7% contraction and consumer confidence, which was the ONLY thing really driving Trump’s economy fell through the floor.

Trump is doing nothing to restore consumer confidence. Happy talk and lies won’t do it. When the cases really start spiking after the grand “reopening”, the people will turn on Trump with a white hot hatred.

100,000 dead Americans. 1.1 million sick Americans, 20% of whom are likely to die. 35 million out of work, broke, and getting desperate.

~~~~~~
So you are already claiming that the reopening of America will kill more people, meanwhile politicians of the Left want to keep the nation closed and in doors. That's even though the death outcome within blue states is eye popping along with the high number of dead in Nursing Homes.
Then there's Obama's record on foreign policy and the economy still has a lot to be desired.

-4.7% contraction tells me that. Shovelling money to corporations while food banks run out of foods tells me that. Medical staff marching for PPE’s carrying pictures of their dead coworkers tells me that. People piling body bags outside of Trump properties tells me that.

Trump was all set to run on.......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy.

Now, all he has is.......I am an asshole

Trump was all set to run on.......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy.

In all fairness, Trump promised to undo everything that Obama accomplished and Obama’s greatest accomplishment was to save the US economy. So it’s not like he didn’t tell Americans that was his intention all along.

You don’t have a wall, full employment, cheaper better healthcare for all, wonderful infrastructure or worldwide respect. He didn’t negotiate “better trade deals”. He tore up the old ones and alienated your trading partners. Iran is rapidly closing in on acquiring nukes, and NK now has an area email of nukes and ICBM’s. There’s not a lot of “promises kept” to run on.

Based on his history of failed businesses and bankruptcy, this promise is the one I had no doubt he would keep.

In all fairness, Trump promised to undo everything that Obama accomplished and Obama’s greatest accomplishment was to save the US economy. So it’s not like he didn’t tell Americans that was his intention all along.

You don’t have a wall, full employment, cheaper better healthcare for all, wonderful infrastructure or worldwide respect. He didn’t negotiate “better trade deals”. He tore up the old ones and alienated your trading partners. Iran is rapidly closing in on acquiring nukes, and NK now has an area email of nukes and ICBM’s. There’s not a lot of “promises kept” to run on.

Based on his history of failed businesses and bankruptcy, this promise is the one I had no doubt he would keep.
Everything Trump undid from Obama can be quickly repaired.....Obamacare rebuilt, Climate accord rejoined, make peace with Iran and get them back on track

Meanwhile ...Trumps legacy
Repeal tax cuts on the wealthy
Disband Space Force
Tear down the wall

If you need Biden to save you, you are in deep doo doo. He doesn't even know where he is. A corrupt vegetable, vs a president who wants to get jobs rolling again.

Biden is the one with the proven track record of restarting the economy. Trump took over the greatest economic boom in American history and crashed it.

So how exactly do democrats create the 'good economy.' Is it taxation, regulation, outsourcing, or reducing the hours worked? I still don't see how food stamps and crappy government healthcare are supposed to make up for all the damage of leftists policies. The end result is normally crime, poverty, and homelessness, and you guys can't get there fast enough. Take a look at all the crappy districts of these visionaries.

Everything Trump undid from Obama can be quickly repaired.....Obamacare rebuilt, Climate accord rejoined, make peace with Iran and get them back on track

Meanwhile ...Trumps legacy
Repeal tax cuts on the wealthy
Disband Space Force
Tear down the wall

tax cuts on wealthy means tax the crap out of ANYONE who has a job. Punish the productive.
getting rid of space force means let the Chinese take complete control of space and satellites.
Tear down the wall means add hordes of low skilled workers to make life worse for Americans
You guys really suck.

Your economic stupidity is hilarious!

Forum List

Back