Ca Gov Newsome Announces $125M CA Tax Dollars For Illegals Then Asks US Tax Payers For A Bailout

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ca Governor Newsom is asking US Tax Payers for a $38 MILLIOIN dollar BAIL OUT after announcing he is going to spend $125 Million Ca Tax Payer Dollars on Illegals...

Ummmmm.....

NO!

1589917882592.png

BAIL OUT:
What 'migrant workers' yell when hay falls off the truck...

Have Newsom pull a wooden cart filled with horse shit, barefoot, through out ALL of California asking for donations for illegals. Whatever he makes over $125 million he can keep. Whatever is under he must make up
from his own pocket himself!

Ca Governor Newsom is asking US Tax Payers for a $38 MILLIOIN dollar BAIL OUT after announcing he is going to spend $125 Million Ca Tax Payer Dollars on Illegals...

Ummmmm.....

NO!

Gateway Pundit?

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Try again snowflake.

The only bail out of California which I will accept must come at the barrel of guns... Trump sends in US military and either evicts, or shoots every last illegal in that shithole, and then retires the California faction of the democratic party, permanently.... Trump does that, and then the other states will pick up the tab for rescuing California from these fucking democrats, aside from that, let them all burn!

Ummmmm.....

NO!

Perhaps you need a job.
1589919400462.png

And though they paid over $2.5 billion in local and state taxes last year, they benefit from neither unemployment insurance nor the $2.2 trillion stimulus signed by President Trump.

Gateway Pundit?

Try again snowflake.
Because Gavin Newsom has never given taxpayer money away to illegals before? Or come with his little tin
cup out looking for a handout from the federal government?

You try again, moron!

It is the law that everyone who resides in the U.S. and earns income must pay taxes on that income, regardless of their immigration status. This puts undocumented workers in something of a legal quandary. They are required to file a tax return but lack the Social Security Number necessary to file such a return. Many immigrants in such a situation use an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), to legally file tax returns and report their income to the IRS.

Ummmmm.....

NO!

Gateway Pundit?

Try again snowflake.

Don't be stupid. You seem to be the only moron on Planet Proglodyte who dosn't know Newsom is doing this.

Gateway Pundit?

Try again snowflake.
Because Gavin Newsom has never given taxpayer money away to illegals before? Or come with his little tin
cup out looking for a handout from the federal government?

You try again, moron!

I think "its you try again." and gateway pundit, who read that rag.

And though they paid over $2.5 billion in local and state taxes last year, they benefit from neither unemployment insurance nor the $2.2 trillion stimulus signed by President Trump.
Not that I think you are a big dishonest liar who would claim anything to make your little points look
reasonable (ahem) but I would like to see how you figure illegals (and I assume you mean California illegals since this is all about the Golden Urine Colored State and state taxes paid therein by illegals) paid over $2.5 billion dollars in taxes last year. That is utter b.s.!
Go ahead and cite any reputable reliable news source, however.

And tell me why illegal immigrants deserve unemployment insurance or any of the Trump stimulus, provided totally from US citizens and their taxes.

Last edited:
Believe it or not you aren't the national arbiter for what's reputable journalism or not.
In fact your opinion is like a squirrel's fart in a dust storm....it's virtually nonexistent in it's importance.

Now...go ahead and tell me Newsom does not use California tax money to pass out to illegals like
he's the banker in a game of Monopoly. And tell me he has never wanted or asked for money from
the federal government.
Both those things are known to all. And that's what Gateway Pundit reported. So who looks like the
uninformed boob/idiot now?

Believe it or not you aren't the national arbiter for what's reputable journalism or not.
In fact your opinion is like a squirrel's fart in a dust storm....it's virtually nonexistent in it's importance.

Now...go ahead and tell me Newsom does not use California tax money to pass out to illegals like
he's the banker in a game of Monopoly. And tell me he has never wanted or asked for money from
the federal government.
Both those things are known to all. And that's what Gateway Pundit reported. So who looks like the
uninformed boob/idiot now?

California gives more money to the Fed Gov that it takes in, usually.

California gives more money to the Fed Gov that it takes in.
Great! So what? If some halfway bright and honest economist could calculate ALL the money California
costs the federal government in money paid out to the metastasizing population of illegals that Newsom
and his pro illegal immigrant policies has created I think we would discover California COSTS the federal
government far more than it pays out.

Last edited:
Not that I think you are a big dishonest liar who would claim anything to make your little points look
reasonable (ahem) but I would like to see how you figure illegals (and I assume you mean California illegals since this is all about the Golden Urine Colored State and state taxes paid therein by illegals) paid over $2.5 billion dollars in taxes last year. That is utter b.s.!
Go ahead and cite any reputable reliable news source, however.

And tell me why illegal immigrants deserve unemployment insurance or any of the Trump stimulus, provided totally from US citizens and their taxes.

Its called ITIN, what they give to undocumented instead of SSN.

Great! So what? If some halfway bright and honest economist could calculate ALL the money California
costs the federal government in money paid out to the metastasizing population of illegals that Newsom
and his pro illegal immigrant policies has created I think we would discover California COSTS the federal
So, Texas and Florida are republican states , like forever. They must depend on illegals for work.

Ummmmm.....

NO!

Perhaps you need a job.
View attachment 338283
that's state tax money kiddo. not federal. hahahaahahahaha too fking stupid you are.

So, Texas and Florida are republican states , like forever. They must depend on illegals for work.
post it

Forum List

Back