For Biden, the only good pipeline is a Putin pipeline

Maybe you aren't aware of this, but we get up to 10% of our oil from RUSSIA....

If Biden sanctions Russia, they can cut that oil off ....

What kind of Fucktard hurts OUR oil supply because he put Putin is in a position to make the Sniffer-in-Chief look like an idiot again????

We have been importing oil from Russia for decades. It did not start under Biden.

Take some time to learn about keystone XL.
Take some time to learn about the 1,700 oil wells Xi's Biden regime shut down in his first three months of seizing power.

Meanwhile in California the Nazi party shuts down offshore drilling.

To Americans - and leases the rights to China.

Heil Soros

We have been importing oil from Russia for decades. It did not start under Biden.

Ohhh look, Trolling Traitor is going to lie to us for his filthy Reich.

I get it, that bastard Trump had RUINED the Russian (and Iranian) economy with energy independence.

Quid Pro rode in and SAVED RUSSIA, giving Vlad the income he needs to rebuild Russia into a world power.

Traitor Joe Biden, a hero to Russia, Iran, and Venezuela.

Ohhh look, Trolling Traitor is going to lie to us for his filthy Reich.

Here is the data on US oil imports from Russia. Please tell the class the last time they were ZERO.

1645537304133.png

I get it, that bastard Trump had RUINED the Russian (and Iranian) economy with energy independence.

Quid Pro rode in and SAVED RUSSIA, giving Vlad the income he needs to rebuild Russia into a world power.

Traitor Joe Biden, a hero to Russia, Iran, and Venezuela.

The month Trump took office US oil imports from Russia were 11,192,000 Barrels a month. The Month Trump left office the US oil imports from Russia were 20,104,000. That is an 80% increase in 4 years. Yeah, Trump really stuck it to the Russians! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

With over 200,000 miles of pipelines in the US to transfer petroleum products you must be piss ignorant since you don't get it.
Every bill I and all pay say different. Your views pushed agendas to the point of dictatorship. You will get get your karma from what you have done to many trying to survive.

Just more of the Biden helping out Putin thing that he's been doing for a year now. Who's Putin's puppet? Hell, Joe said Putin could do a little incursion into Ukraine a day ago.

Joe Biden has withdrawn U.S. support for a pipeline project designed to deliver Israeli natural gas to Europe. Biden thereby reverses a decision made by the Trump administration.
The Biden administration tried to justify the reversal of U.S. policy on the basis of its interest in “renewable energy.” But the obvious effect of the decision is to strengthen the stranglehold Russia has on Europe’s energy supply.
In this regard, it’s worth noting, as we often have, that Biden supports the Nord Stream 2 pipeline system that stretches from the Baltic Sea to Germany. David Harsanyi reminds us that Biden waived sanctions on companies behind the project, including one run by Putin ally and former Stasi agent Matthias Warnig. No focus on renewable energy when it comes to defying Putin’s interests.
This decision, too, reversed Trump administration policy. Yet, Democrats, their media allies, and various dupes insisted that Trump was a tool of Russia. If any recent president fits that description, it’s Joe Biden, who yesterday essentially invited a Russian incursion into Ukraine. The runner-up administration is Barack Obama’s, which nixed a missile defense system to protect Eastern Europe from Russia and promised to be even more “flexible” after the 2012 election.
And let’s not forget about Senate Democrats. Last week, as Harsanyi points out, they resorted to the “racist” filibuster to sink a bill by Ted Cruz bill that would have sanctioned companies associated with the building of Nord Stream 2.
To be fair, Biden’s decision on the Israel-to-Europe pipeline doesn’t just help Putin. It also greatly benefits Turkey and its thuggish, anti-West president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. He had been complaining that the pipeline bypasses Turkey.
Biden thus puts the interests of Putin and Erdoğan ahead of those of Israel and Greece, among other friendly nations.

Five will get you 10 that the Bidens have a dozen shell companies that will profit from that pipeline's product... Probably Bush too.

The month Trump took office US oil imports from Russia were 11,192,000 Barrels a month. The Month Trump left office the US oil imports from Russia were 20,104,000. That is an 80% increase in 4 years. Yeah, Trump really stuck it to the Russians! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

12,980,000 according to the graph YOU posted.

I get it, you have to lie because "Orange Man Bad."

Man, that sure dropped during the last Legitimate President.

Must have wreaked havoc on Vlad's economy.

Good thing Quid Pro shut down US oil production to get the Russian economy going.

That Biden is the best thing Vlad ever bought.

Still waiting on you to show us when the last time we had zero imports were. I said we had been importing oil from Russia for decades and you called me a liar. So, now will you please back up your claim I lied about importing oil from Russia for decades.

Thanks

Still waiting on you to show us when the last time we had zero imports were. I said we had been importing oil from Russia for decades and you called me a liar. So, now will you please back up your claim I lied about importing oil from Russia for decades.

Thanks

Still waiting for you to fly with wings your sprouted from your ass.

Forum List

Back