Another covid vaccine mandate horror story.

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
My daughter works in the heart of the wacky left [WA] but in a fairly conservative location [Spokane] and works in the social workers world where she manages a foster home for disabled kids. Last fall, she and another co-worker was granted administrative guardianship of one of their kids so that they could direct their care past the patients time of aging out of the system. They had everything arrange for the patient, the girl would make many visitations to the new facility, and then two weeks before she turned 21, the new location admitted that they don't have the staff to take care of new patients.
The suggested solution was to ship the soon to be 21 old girl [mental capacity of a 5 year old with Tourette syndrome and a host of other genetic issues - a 'joy' to be around] to a hotel room 400 miles away where they would lock the patients in a room and occasionally administrate aid.

I'm not kidding.

They, the center of the wacky left, rented a cheap hotel and lock disabled adults in their rooms while visiting them every few hours to make sure they are still alive. This is how the left actually takes care of people that are just out of sight of the general population.

But wait, it gets worse.

They will grant $8,000 a month for care if they patient is covid vaccinated. $4,000 if they can't be vaccinated.

As a result, they are splitting care, all remaining employees are volunteering their time to help out [70 people remaining after their mandatory covid vax layoffs - 30% of the staff] and all working together to make sure that the patient can be taken care of without being thrown into a hotel room for the rest of their life. Another reason to really, really hate the wacky left.
Turns out that the place that the disabled child was going to, also had a major employment issue where they lost 50% of their staff due to covid vax requirements [sadly, our trader Gorsuch and even Thomas voted against this Medicare/Medicaid mandate requirement].

You on the left have no idea of the destruction of what you have created out of irrational fear.

I hate you all with a passion that can't be calculated. You selfish, heartless wacky commie pieces of crap.
OK, that might be the gin talking...

I still hate you

Idk....after 15 months and some serious consideration, I decided I'm doing a 180 on the jab and the mandates...

I'm all in now!!!

img_1_1642719329103.jpg

My daughter works in the heart of the wacky left [WA] but in a fairly conservative location [Spokane] and works in the social workers world where she manages a foster home for disabled kids. Last fall, she and another co-worker was granted administrative guardianship of one of their kids so that they could direct their care past the patients time of aging out of the system. They had everything arrange for the patient, the girl would make many visitations to the new facility, and then two weeks before she turned 21, the new location admitted that they don't have the staff to take care of new patients.
The suggested solution was to ship the soon to be 21 old girl [mental capacity of a 5 year old with Tourette syndrome and a host of other genetic issues - a 'joy' to be around] to a hotel room 400 miles away where they would lock the patients in a room and occasionally administrate aid.

I'm not kidding.

They, the center of the wacky left, rented a cheap hotel and lock disabled adults in their rooms while visiting them every few hours to make sure they are still alive. This is how the left actually takes care of people that are just out of sight of the general population.

But wait, it gets worse.

They will grant $8,000 a month for care if they patient is covid vaccinated. $4,000 if they can't be vaccinated.

As a result, they are splitting care, all remaining employees are volunteering their time to help out [70 people remaining after their mandatory covid vax layoffs - 30% of the staff] and all working together to make sure that the patient can be taken care of without being thrown into a hotel room for the rest of their life. Another reason to really, really hate the wacky left.
Turns out that the place that the disabled child was going to, also had a major employment issue where they lost 50% of their staff due to covid vax requirements [sadly, our trader Gorsuch and even Thomas voted against this Medicare/Medicaid mandate requirement].

You on the left have no idea of the destruction of what you have created out of irrational fear.

I hate you all with a passion that can't be calculated. You selfish, heartless wacky commie pieces of crap.

I still hate you

Hey no worries dude...100 million Americans are never taking the shot. All the bs will fade away in due time. The Vaxxies will come to accept it and learn to like it! And we can continue to applaud their bravery as they sprint off for their 37 boosters! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

I'm not kidding.

But wait, it gets worse.

I still hate you

Are there any local news stories to corroborate any of the details of this story?

Do right wingers even support funding for things like this? I figured y'all would just cut funding and let them be homeless if you could.

Just like Jesus would do.

I'm not kidding.

But wait, it gets worse.

I still hate you
Democrats, not the left.

This has nothing to do with the left.

But I hope this young woman is okay, and I very much admire your daughter's work. :)

Covd Horror Story, from another thread, but closed. Some folks on that thread were gloating that Hanka died and supposed that it was because she refused to be injected with COVID depopulation drugs.
They left the following details out:
Hanka Horká, who was the vocalist for the band Asonance, died on Sunday at the age of 57, according to her son Jan Rek.

She voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Mr Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz.

Why are they blaming her, without examining the cause of her death?
Was she murdered? Was it her son and husband that did it?
In America, hospitals kill people accused of having "Covid" and the hospital rakes in a bunch of money from it.

Notice that there is little examination of the drugs they give people accused of "Covid". There is no proof they even had it, yet they die. The entire Corona/Covid thing has been lies from the very beginning.

That video in post #5 entitled SILENCE, should have been SILENCED, because USA has silenced it's victims not only in USA but all over the world.
At the end of the video, the victims of All the Official Lies about the Covid trash, ask, "Who will Help us?" America loves silencing its victims for over 121 years now. And most Americans worship the lies, and make excuses for the crimes numbering in hundreds of millions.
That is why America is under Divine Condemnation. Isaiah 5, now occurring, is only 1 of the Punishments coming on America.

Forum List

Back