For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

You brought up immigration. Every nation on earth has laws on who they wish to enter.
Yup I brought up immigration and the dreamer position in particular. You somehow distorted that into saying I say God wanted us to allow terrorists into our country. Get real or are you trying to turn this thread into a joke?

Ummm??????
Which Bible?
Yeah, whenever these folks throwing their so-called commitment to their religion, I start looking around for some kind of online lightning.

They spew absolute ugliness and hate in here every single day, then pepper it with the occasional claim to Christianity. You know, because God 'n stuff.

An ongoing insult to those who are sincere.

Yeah, whenever these folks throwing their so-called commitment to their religion, I start looking around for some kind of online lightning.

They spew absolute ugliness and hate in here every single day, then pepper it with the occasional claim to Christianity. You know, because God 'n stuff.

Lol just lol

Yup I brought up immigration and the dreamer position in particular. You somehow distorted that into saying I say God wanted us to allow terrorists into our country. Get real or are you trying to turn this thread into a joke?
Ah, now you’re narrowing it down from all immigrants to a small group.
Name the passage where God says everyone must be allowed into a nation.

The Bible is a very good book.

It's largely fiction, but it's a good book, regardless...

Hilarious. I can almost see the spittle fly as you pound your keyboard typing that.

22When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “There is still one more thing you need to do. Sell all you have and give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven; then come and follow me.” 23But when the man heard this, he became very sad, because he was very rich.
24Jesus saw that he was sad and said, “How hard it is for rich people to enter the Kingdom of God! 25It is much harder for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.”

You're off topic, Dude. This thread is about government coercion and redistribution.

Do try to keep up and find a passage in the Bible that advocates for that.

Ah, now you’re narrowing it down from all immigrants to a small group.
Name the passage where God says everyone must be allowed into a nation.
I narrowed it down in my original reply to your OP. You’re the one that took it out to absurd terrorism levels to try and make an argument. Ready to respond to what I actually said now?? I never said god said everyone has to be allowed into our country. Read what I actually said and respond or stop wasting time trolling

-------------------------------------------

Ummm??????
Which Bible?

There are, if memory serves, at least eight primary versions, and I honestly don't know how many more other 'minor' versions that differ in main or in detail. So, your question is easy to ask but hard to answer.

Look, the thing was compiled at least 1,700 years ago from manuscripts and writing from at least 40 different writers, who themselves go back centuries earlier......so it is understandable there would be a lot of variation.

So, the question to you is: Can you screw down your query a little more specifically? Which version of which bible? Which passages in your chosen bible have been dissed by these so called "Leftist"? And specifically what have they done to dis your personal chosen version?

Help us, help you.....get your questioned answered.
Your memory is flawed. There’s only one Bible. There are numerous translations of the same Bible.

I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.’ “The righteous will then answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these members of my family, you did it for me!’ “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’ “Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and would not help you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’

I find it amazing that you leftists can't understand the difference between giving of one's own free will and legislated theft.

1643812678148.jpeg

Forum List

Back