For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Because there is a difference in the laws that apply to the hebrews when they were travelling to the promised land and the laws of jewish tradition. Jesus was a practicing jew and he followed those laws. Leviticus 20:13. He may not have specifically mentioned 'gay' marriage but he addressed marriage and it did not include homosexual marriage. Also see matthew 19:4-6

additionally: Jesus affirmed that people are either to be single and celibate or married and faithful to one spouse of the opposite gender. Jesus considered any other expression of sexuality sinful. This would include same-sex activity.

and more: just because Jesus did not address it specifically..such as gay marriage, his remarks on marriage in general excluded same sex activity. Jesus didn't mention the knock out game or kidnapping either but we know that it is morally wrong dont we.

And who decides which laws should only apply to hebrews? Like I said, they pick and choose what parts of the bible they want to follow and what parts they don't.

And who decides which laws should only apply to hebrews? Like I said, they pick and choose what parts of the bible they want to follow and what parts they don't.
GOD DID. He set special laws for hebrews/israelites to set them apart, make them holy, unlike the heathen nations that surrounded them.

GOD DID. He set special laws for hebrews/israelites to set them apart, make them holy, unlike the heathen nations that surrounded them.
It seems to me that any followers of the Hebrew god would be required to follow those laws as well. Or they are not true followers. They are "heathens" as you said. So those laws should all apply to Christians. But most Christians don't want to follow those laws.

It seems to me that any followers of the Hebrew god would be required to follow those laws as well. Or they are not true followers. They are "heathens" as you said. So those laws should all apply to Christians. But most Christians don't want to follow those laws.
well if you read the OT you would see that it is not the case. OT Moses laws for Israelites did not apply to gentiles. It applied to the israelites and their nation to set them apart. Gentiles were included in salvation through Christ in the NEW Testament (will).

I'm sure any converts would have followed those laws at the time. The point is. We are in the New covenant with Christ so they do not apply to Christians today.

well if you read the OT you would see that it is not the case. OT Moses laws for Israelites did not apply to gentiles. It applied to the israelites and their nation to set them apart. Gentiles were included in salvation through Christ in the NEW Testament (will).

I'm sure any converts would have followed those laws at the time. The point is. We are in the New covenant with Christ so they do not apply to Christians today.
Can you cite the exact text that says that the laws only applied to the Hebrews and not others. Because, unless the bible explicitly says that, you are full of shit, and just stating your opinion as fact. While, I am stating the FACT that far right Christians base their social policies on the SOME laws of the OT, while ignoring ones they don't like.

Can you cite the exact text that says that the laws only applied to the Hebrews and not others. Because, unless the bible explicitly says that, you are full of shit, and just stating your opinion as fact. While, I am stating the FACT that far right Christians base their social policies on the SOME laws of the OT, while ignoring ones they don't like.

which OT laws do you think far right christians base their social policies on and which do they ignore?

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
1664673281474.png

God says that we earn our food by the sweat of our brow. Gen 3:19

The Democrat Party would rather enslave millions with free money, free food stamps, free tuition, free healthcare, free telephones, free rent., free free free free free, Dems bring people into their party but temptng our weaknesses and our dark halves. It is sinful to be lazy and shun work. The Democrat Party rewards this type of behavior.

The Democrat Party would rather enslave millions with free money, free food stamps, free tuition, free healthcare, free telephones, free rent., free free free free free, Dems bring people into their party but temptng our weaknesses and our dark halves. It is sinful to be lazy and shun work. The Democrat Party rewards this type of behavior.
Fruits of the bounty is not a demofk

The bible also says that any man who cheats his workers out of their pay should be put to death.

The bible also says that any man who cheats his workers out of their pay should be put to death.
I know it is a sin....cite scripture please where death is the punishment for a man cheating his workers.

Last edited:

I"ve seen no report of President Trump before, during or after failing to pay 'HIS' Workers. HE HAS withheld payment from poor contractors and who doesn't do that. Are we supposed to pay for shoddy work by people who scrimp on material, quality and workmanship. I don't think so.

I"ve seen no report of President Trump before, during or after failing to pay 'HIS' Workers. HE HAS withheld payment from poor contractors and who doesn't do that. Are we supposed to pay for shoddy work by people who scrimp on material, quality and workmanship. I don't think so.
dude, demofks ain't bright enough to know that.

When getting hand outs is all one is about.

Forum List

Back