For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Jesus was all about helping the poor.
voluntarily...not gov't forced. And does the left help the poor? Only when someone else is paying for it. The border: Border states and citizens pay for that. The rest of america pays in crime and deaths of citizens as these scofflaw illegals spread across the US. God is for Borders. HE SET THEM.

The right ignor anything in the bible that doesnt match their views. Forexample, the bible says all debts must be forgiven after 7 years.

Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be an empty suit.
are you denying that hospitals were paid by the feds for positive covid testing patients? that they got 35-45 thousand for venting alleged covid positive patients?

Government pays hospitals more money for Covid-19 patients than non-Covid patients
Yep. And if one goes after any material wealth the prospects of heaven diminish.
no it doesn't. God blesses those he chooses with great wealth but they are supposed to use that wealth for good. That is so hard though,,,,,one begins to love the money rather than using it for good. God blessed David and Solomon with great wealth and power. David used it for Good. Solomon mostly for good. There are other heathen kings blessed by God to do good for God's chosen.

Last edited:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven
We have a winner. The rest will twist it by saying God only wants certain people to have immense wealth. If that is so those who have immense wealth have failed to use it properly. Massive epic horrific failure on their part.

it would most definitely...this is what the left has done to the nation.
When wages don't provide one with a chance to save for retirement what is the alternative? One sickness and they're tossed aside? Not acceptable for the most financially wealthy and richest nation in the world.

We have a winner. The rest will twist it by saying God only wants certain people to have immense wealth. If that is so those who have immense wealth have failed to use it properly. Massive epic horrific failure on their part.
Well the gate is narrow.

When wages don't provide one with a chance to save for retirement what is the alternative? One sickness and they're tossed aside? Not acceptable for the most financially wealthy and richest nation in the world.

There was a time when people took care of their own. Now many rely on that pittance from the gov't. It hasn't made us stronger. It's made us weaker. Look around. Children abandon their parents or stick them in human warehouses. Family turns their back on family members. That's what obama did to his aunts. he had plenty of money...he might have helped their comfort in later years. Kennedy's did the same. Their relatives in dire straits and they did a little..put a coat of paint on it and then left it alone.

We've never had a better workforce than we have now. I hope another 5 million people retire this year. That would help immensely.

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.

“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me” (Mt 25:35-36). The goats, the unbelievers failed to do the very same.

“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me” (Mt 25:35-36). The goats, the unbelievers failed to do the very same.
One of the MANY aspects expected of Christians in their faith.

Bet you don’t know that Jesus’s best friend was filthy rich.

Why the left loves Chaos. God is a God of Order. He created in ORDER. Satan is a god of chaos. Unfortunately....it appears that satan has hold of the major players in the democrat party.
Jesus removes the chaos of sin and restores spiritual order to people who accept Him as Lord and Savior: “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10). So the thief steals, kills, and destroys—he brings chaos—and Jesus gives life to the full—He brings order and peace and reconstruction.

Followers of Christ desire order, not chaos. Luke, who wrote more of the New Testament than any other writer, was careful to ensure he provided “an orderly account” of Christ’s life (Luke 1:3). In relating the conversion of Cornelius’s household, Peter “explained at length to them in an orderly sequence” (Acts 11:4, NASB). Believers are to “make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification” (Romans 14:19). Knowing that “God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people,” we make sure our worship services are not chaotic or disorderly (1 Corinthians 14:33).

Revelation 21 gives some detail regarding the end of the age and the restoration of order to God’s creation, after sin had brought disorder and chaos. This rehabilitation culminates with God creating a new heaven and a new earth. There is no longer any chaos. “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away” (Revelation 21:4). Confusion will be gone: “Now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known” (1 Corinthians 13:12).

Order wins over chaos, and those who pursued and promoted the chaos of sin will no longer be allowed to disseminate disarray: “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death” (Revelation 21:8).

We ought to model the order of God and deny chaos. “Turn from evil and do good;

the right has been overwhelmingly peaceful in its demonstrations...the left has torn cities apart, attacking and killing cops, assaulting kids, the elderly, women, men alone and pets. They have burned and looted and said, 'Burn this mother down'. and they've pretty much done that. Order vs Chaos.

Last edited:
All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
"thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" - taking care of people around you...

"Blessed are you who are poor, " - Democrats have far more focus on helping the poor and reject trickle down bullshit

“Give to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” - Boebert says she is ‘tired’ of separation between church and state: ‘The church is supposed to direct the government’

"thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" - taking care of people around you...

"Blessed are you who are poor, " - Democrats have far more focus on helping the poor and reject trickle down bullshit

“Give to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” - Boebert says she is ‘tired’ of separation between church and state: ‘The church is supposed to direct the government’
The left is notoriously lax in charity. They prefer the gov't mandatorily take our tax dollars and give to LEFTIST charities to make themselves feel morally superior.

Forum List

Back