Zone1 for all those who just don't understand God

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

hint: you likely never will... in this life

just the sad state of things on Planet E

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Higher as in King of the Hill?
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

1. 1.
    a person who is in command or is very successful.
    "your daddy brags about you—you're king of the hill with him"

2. 2.
    a children's game in which the object is to beat one's rivals to the top of a mound or other high place, and to keep possession of the place.
10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater
I always thought rain and snow come from clouds. Where do clouds come from if the moisture never returns? Similarly, I've always thought seeds produced plants which produced buds, flowers, and more seeds.. which provide sustenance for wide varieties of plant and animal species, not just humans, let alone just the ones genuflecting to a sky-daddy? That said, who makes the bread? That doesn't just grow on trees or fall from the sky ya know! :meow:

Higher as in King of the Hill?

I always thought rain and snow come from clouds. Where do clouds come from if the moisture never returns? Similarly, I've always thought seeds produced plants which produced buds, flowers, and more seeds.. which provide sustenance for wide varieties of plant and animal species, not just humans, let alone just the ones genuflecting to a sky-daddy? That said, who makes the bread? That doesn't just grow on trees or fall from the sky ya know! :meow:

um... ok

I don't see the connection w/ the point inOP

but maybe you do... & that's what matters?

so God tosses us all into this world, naked and afraid and screaming (or if not, we get a spanking from the doctor. Welcome to the world!) LOL

and He knows what this world is like but--- we do not know :(

our parents don't fully know either but they do the best they can (or maybe they don't)

and we just have to deal with the cards that are dealt us and sometimes those cards are all... jokers

we've all know people who just seem to have bad luck at every turn and God does not rescue them from all the bad they encounter... or so it seems... I think of people (not on drugs, not insane, not criminals) who have nothing in life BUT God... Believe it or not, not all homeless people are crazy drug fiends)...

so anyhow God tosses us into this crazy thing called Life on Planet Earth and..... well... even He doesn't always know what will happen because He gave us free will....

we just know it always involves pain and misery somehow or other...

for all those who just don't understand God​

- is there anyone that does not know how to drive a car ...

truly, the desert religions have nothing to do w/ religion found in any of their documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back