For all those claiming we are fine.

To sum up liberal stupidity....

Millions of people quit looking for a job, thus don't count against the UE rate...so that is proof the economy is booming.

The economy is booming....so we need to extend UI to record levels.

Ok ~ Wait ~ Let me get this straight....

Obama says we need to extend 99 weeks of unemployment benefits by
adding another 12 weeks while unemployment has dropped to 6.7%.
There were only 74,000 jobs added last month. Only in Obamaland does this add up!!
So much for the Recovery...Obama is already working hard on Liar Of The Year for 2014 :lol::lol::lol:
All You Suck Butt Libs must be So Proud :lol:

I'm not wasting my time with your bullshit links, my friend works at the Department of Labor as an Economist. We both have economics degrees but I took another career path.:eusa_whistle:

So shitbag, are you denying they aren't counting the people no longer looking for work out of desperation????

Even CNN reported the unemployment rate is BOGUS given so many people don't count against it. Yes....you are that stupid.

Stupid fuck...the majority of "new" jobs are PART-TIME. :cuckoo:

Let's break this down for you, asswipe.

Say a group of people is stuck on an island and the starvation rate with limited food is 8%, but it falls to 6% after people die from lack of food....dumbfucks like you celebrate the drop in % claiming that proves your food production increased. :eusa_whistle:

Table B-2. Average weekly hours and overtime of all employees on private nonfarm payrolls by industry sector, seasonally adjusted

You have a degree in Economics? Cool. Did they teach you to be an abrasive dickhead there?

A lot of people decide to retire if they are laid off and are of age to retire. Given that we are now in era of the Baby Boomers retiring, that could account for a whole hell of a lot of folks who have quit looking for work because they are retiring. Given that retirement among the Baby Boomer generation is full swing now, there are going to be millions of folks leaving the workforce because they want to.

Last edited:
Going to one of the well known liberal universities in the nation, made me very aware of scum like you. In their case, they had half a brain unlike you.

My attitude towards idiots like you is that you are the reason why things are fucked up and yet you come on the internet spewing your idiocy 24/7 as if you are better than a junior high graduate speaking on subjects like economics, political science, national security, sociology, history, etc.

I'm not wasting my time with your bullshit links, my friend works at the Department of Labor as an Economist. We both have economics degrees but I took another career path.:eusa_whistle:

So shitbag, are you denying they aren't counting the people no longer looking for work out of desperation????

Even CNN reported the unemployment rate is BOGUS given so many people don't count against it. Yes....you are that stupid.

You have a degree in Economics? Cool. Did they teach you to be an abrasive dickhead there?

Last edited:

A lot of people decide to retire if they are laid off and are of age to retire. Given that we are now in era of the Baby Boomers retiring, that could account for a whole hell of a lot of folks who have quit looking for work because they are retiring. Given that retirement among the Baby Boomer generation is full swing now, there are going to be millions of folks leaving the workforce because they want to.

About 90+ million....?
they all retired?

Going to one of the well known liberal universities in the nation, made me very aware of scum like you. In their case, they had half a brain unlike you.

My attitude towards idiots like you is that you are the reason why things are fucked up and yet you come on the internet spewing your idiocy 24/7 as if you are better than a junior high graduate speaking on subjects like economics, political science, national security, sociology, history, etc.

Stick around, junior. You'll be a fun toy.

So if the economy is doing sooooooooo well, why are Obama and Reid all over the TV last week demanding increasing UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS to a record duration????

Votes.

Votes?

I suppose you can prove that unemployed people vote at a high percentage and that most of them vote Democrat.

Please......

I will help. There are 10,500,000 or so unemployed Americans. How many of them are likely voters and of that number, how many are registered Democrat?

Last edited:
Obamanomics...

He says in a speech that we are in a recovery.
Then he stresses that we need to extend UE insurance because the economy his economy sucks.

Are we getting tired of this guy yet?
Just a little ?
Maybe a lot!

Stupid fuck....you're a joke here.

But it sells to brain dead idiots like Lone Laugher.

"Obama has fixed the economy, but we need to keep giving people more welfare benefits."

Obamanomics...

He says in a speech that we are in a recovery.
Then he streeses that we need to extend UE insurance because the economy his economy sucks.

Are we getting tired of this guy yet?
Just a little ?
Maybe a lot!

Say a group of people is stuck on an island and the starvation rate with limited food is 8%, but it falls to 6% after people die from lack of food....dumbfucks like you celebrate the drop in % claiming that proves your food production increased. :eusa_whistle:

The number of people out of the labor force equals the disaster under Jimmy Carter....but we said Obama was Carter II long before he started fucking things up.

More people are employed. Fewer are unemployed. Good news is good news.

You are not smart and foul tempered as well. One, we are not stuck on an island. Two, things are better than what they were. Three, we need a jobs bill by the dems and the gop.

Grow up.

Stupid fuck....the meaning of my story for your inferior mind is that lowering a % because of a bad thing (people dying, people quit looking for work) isn't something to brag about....carry on with your pathetic life.

More people are employed. Fewer are unemployed. Good news is good news.

You are not smart and foul tempered as well. One, we are not stuck on an island. Two, things are better than what they were. Three, we need a jobs bill by the dems and the gop.

Grow up.

About 90+ million....?
they all retired?
No one said that but YOU!!!!

You do realize that 90+ million includes students over 16, stay at home spouses, retirees, adults staying home to care for a sick or elderly family member, etc.

No actually you don't.

Is that right? I am glad you think so. Please continue to post at USMB.

Oh....another thing that shows liberal stupidity and hypocrisy is that they claim we need to keep extending UI benefits in this "so-called" booming economy and we also need to let 10-14 million ILLEGALS work here too under legal protection.

So why increase UI if there are all those joooooooooooobs out there for illegals?

I understand trailer trash like you better than you understand yourself.

This place is your sanctuary away from your dead end, pathetic life.

You get to pretend to be smart, pretty, slim, funny, interesting, appealing and important here. All which you aren't in your trailer park life. :eusa_whistle:

Too bad web cam isn't required here....

Is that right? I am glad you think so. Please continue to post at USMB.

Forum List

Back