For All Their Gun Laws -

Funny, progressives think more frivolous gun control laws will stop all violent crime/behavior... lol
Nobody says all. But it would stop many. Even angry children have no problem getting guns here.
Explain how it will stop them when all the laws we have now didn't stop the convicted felon Philly cop shooter?
Our laws are extremely weak. The streets are littered with guns. High gun ownership rates guarantees high illegal ownership rates. Hundreds of thousands of guns stolen each year.

You didn’t prove anything. I was discussing law enforcement being shot. You went to mass shootings? When was the last mass shooting in the U.K.? France?

Shall we discuss homicide rates if I am wrong?
Oh, okay cops being shot, why do liberals love to shoot cops? BLM, and other radicals sure do hate law enforcement.
Law enforcement is shot regularly because we have too many guns. They are shot by all manner of people sadly.

No, law enforcement and all others are shot because we leave too many whackjobs alive on the streets. Democrats feel that violent thugs deserve 49 chances, and the insane who attract notice have rights to be at liberty.
We have the fullest jails in the world.
Start executing them, crime lover.
Cute idea. But it seems the U.K. must be far weaker on crime than us, yet their law enforcement killed much less.

I just proved that you are wrong, and you continue to deny the FACTS, with your "truth". Are you Joe "the groper" Biden?
You didn’t prove anything. I was discussing law enforcement being shot. You went to mass shootings? When was the last mass shooting in the U.K.? France?

Oh, okay cops being shot, why do liberals love to shoot cops? BLM, and other radicals sure do hate law enforcement.
Law enforcement is shot regularly because we have too many guns. They are shot by all manner of people sadly.

No, law enforcement and all others are shot because we leave too many whackjobs alive on the streets. Democrats feel that violent thugs deserve 49 chances, and the insane who attract notice have rights to be at liberty.

Easy enough to empty them.

Yes law enforcement is rarely shot in those countries. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.
I just proved that you are wrong, and you continue to deny the FACTS, with your "truth". Are you Joe "the groper" Biden?

No they are shot by criminals ad we have a criminal problem not a gun problem

Only .0027% of guns are used to commit murder
393000000 guns estimated to be in the hands of the American public

11000 murders committed with guns

This is 5th grade math

Our law enforcement does shoot and kill WAY more criminals than countries with strong gun control. So that doesn’t seem to work either.

Our law enforcement does shoot and kill WAY more criminals than countries with strong gun control. So that doesn’t seem to work either.

I don't feel too bad about a piece of shit criminal getting shot

This is 5th grade math
Yes our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

And they sadly also shoot people who aren’t criminals.

More shootings occur in Cities and States with the most restrictive gun laws, and criminals DON'T FOLLOW LAWS. Many of these cities and states have a plethora of "gun free zones" which attract mass shooters, and inner city ghettos where Black on Black crime is persistent and at epidemic levels.

There are shooting that happen every day in these cities that could be considered "mass shootings" but it doesn't fit the media narrative as they are all Black.

Funny, progressives think more frivolous gun control laws will stop all violent crime/behavior... lol
Nobody says all. But it would stop many. Even angry children have no problem getting guns here.
There are over 200,000,000 weapons in the US many held by Law Abiding Citizens that have never shot anyone. Most of the gun crimes are illegal weapons used by criminals, over drugs, money or jealousy. So you want everyone else to be a victim to these malcontents, and why is that again? Because you have dibs on some items your neighbor have that you covet?

They don’t have walls. Easy to drive across the border with guns from another state. Sad how often law enforcement is shot here. This is very rare in countries with strong gun control.
Like in England where guns are totally banned? Or France? Yea, sure a disarmed citizen is one waiting to be victimized by a liberal. No thanks, I will keep my weapons. Of course 2/3 of gun crimes are suicide, at least those liberals remove themselves from society and I thank them, but the other 1/3 who must take other lives, I would willingly help them on their way to meet Lucifer.

UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527) - Crime Prevention Research Center

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily
Yes law enforcement is rarely shot in those countries. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.

Why are you so concerned with mass shootings?
The amount of people killed in mass shootings is miniscule.

Do you just like being caught up in the drama?

More shootings occur in Cities and States with the most restrictive gun laws, and criminals DON'T FOLLOW LAWS. Many of these cities and states have a plethora of "gun free zones" which attract mass shooters, and inner city ghettos where Black on Black crime is persistent and at epidemic levels.

There are shooting that happen every day in these cities that could be considered "mass shootings" but it doesn't fit the media narrative as they are all Black.
Yes most crime happens in cities where there are lots of people and gangs. The guns come from states with weak laws.

This is 5th grade math
Yes our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

SO what?

our national murder rate is also skewed by a small number of inner city areas where 70% of all murder occurs

The murder rate for my county is less than 1 per 100000 and has been for decades

They don’t have walls. Easy to drive across the border with guns from another state. Sad how often law enforcement is shot here. This is very rare in countries with strong gun control.
Like in England where guns are totally banned? Or France? Yea, sure a disarmed citizen is one waiting to be victimized by a liberal. No thanks, I will keep my weapons. Of course 2/3 of gun crimes are suicide, at least those liberals remove themselves from society and I thank them, but the other 1/3 who must take other lives, I would willingly help them on their way to meet Lucifer.

UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527) - Crime Prevention Research Center

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily

They cant complain about the deaths in alcohol related crimes, even when everyone knows if you drink and drive, that should be 1st degree murder if you kill someone, but most liberals drink, do drugs, so dont want to have that issue raised. It is all about the guns, man, they are scary.

1022.jpg

And they sadly also shoot people who aren’t criminals.

YEah what percentage of people shot by cops were not criminals?

Our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Law enforcement is shot at an alarming rate.

Our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Law enforcement is shot at an alarming rate.

What would happen to our homicide and crime rates if we locked up all the black people?

there are 790000 full time cops in the country and last year 52 were killed in firearm related events

That's .0065% of cops that were killed in a firearm related event

That is hardly "alarming"

there are 790000 full time cops in the country and last year 52 were killed in firearm related events

That's .0065% of cops that were killed in a firearm related event

That is hardly "alarming"
It is alarming when compared to other countries. Countries with strong gun control have single digit deaths.

What would happen to our homicide and crime rates if we locked up all the black people?
What would happen to the U.K. crime rates if they locked up all their gangs?

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world and homicide rates 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

Forum List

Back