For All Their Gun Laws -

They don’t have walls. Easy to drive across the border with guns from another state. Sad how often law enforcement is shot here. This is very rare in countries with strong gun control.

They don’t have walls. Easy to drive across the border with guns from another state. Sad how often law enforcement is shot here. This is very rare in countries with strong gun control.
Like in England where guns are totally banned? Or France? Yea, sure a disarmed citizen is one waiting to be victimized by a liberal. No thanks, I will keep my weapons. Of course 2/3 of gun crimes are suicide, at least those liberals remove themselves from society and I thank them, but the other 1/3 who must take other lives, I would willingly help them on their way to meet Lucifer.

UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527) - Crime Prevention Research Center

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily

Like in England where guns are totally banned? Or France? Yea, sure a disarmed citizen is one waiting to be victimized by a liberal. No thanks, I will keep my weapons. Of course 2/3 of gun crimes are suicide, at least those liberals remove themselves from society and I thank them, but the other 1/3 who must take other lives, I would willingly help them on their way to meet Lucifer.

UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527) - Crime Prevention Research Center

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily
Yes law enforcement is rarely shot in those countries. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.

Yes law enforcement is rarely shot in those countries. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.
I just proved that you are wrong, and you continue to deny the FACTS, with your "truth". Are you Joe "the groper" Biden?

I just proved that you are wrong, and you continue to deny the FACTS, with your "truth". Are you Joe "the groper" Biden?
You didn’t prove anything. I was discussing law enforcement being shot. You went to mass shootings? When was the last mass shooting in the U.K.? France?

Shall we discuss homicide rates if I am wrong?

You didn’t prove anything. I was discussing law enforcement being shot. You went to mass shootings? When was the last mass shooting in the U.K.? France?

hey also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.
Oh, okay cops being shot, why do liberals love to shoot cops? BLM, and other radicals sure do hate law enforcement.

Guns are now totally banned in England.

Really?

Oh, okay cops being shot, why do liberals love to shoot cops? BLM, and other radicals sure do hate law enforcement.
Law enforcement is shot regularly because we have too many guns. They are shot by all manner of people sadly.

We instituted speed limits, but there are still fatal highway crashes. Are speed limits ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

We instituted laws against bank fraud, yet New York real estate developers and reality TV game show hosts routinely violate bank fraud regulations. Are bank fraud laws ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

A law will never stop crime. Never have, never will. But does that mean laws are ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

Are laws panacea that cover a problem like a blanket?

There are no perfect laws. But there are good laws.

Last edited:
Na, not really

Law enforcement is shot regularly because we have too many guns. They are shot by all manner of people sadly.
No they are shot by criminals ad we have a criminal problem not a gun problem

Only .0027% of guns are used to commit murder

Funny, progressives think more frivolous gun control laws will stop all violent crime/behavior... lol

Funny, progressives think more frivolous gun control laws will stop all violent crime/behavior... lol
Nobody says all. But it would stop many. Even angry children have no problem getting guns here.

No, law enforcement and all others are shot because we leave too many whackjobs alive on the streets. Democrats feel that violent thugs deserve 49 chances, and the insane who attract notice have rights to be at liberty.

No, law enforcement and all others are shot because we leave too many whackjobs alive on the streets. Democrats feel that violent thugs deserve 49 chances, and the insane who attract notice have rights to be at liberty.
We have the fullest jails in the world.

Nobody says all. But it would stop many. Even angry children have no problem getting guns here.
Explain how it will stop them when all the laws we have now didn't stop the convicted felon Philly cop shooter?

We have the fullest jails in the world.
Start executing them, crime lover.

Forum List

Back