For ALL the brave GOOD American Police

Yeah, they will. Fortunately they are the minority, but need to be flushed out.
But it’s interesting to me you don’t see a correlation here with how the left has done the same thing to atrump as you descibe a bad cop can do...
A cop is a cop. They revoke our rights to defend ourselves, seize our guns and money to line their own pockets, and run a vicious protection racket on the side, to boot. Every last cop I've ever seen is on the take and out to kill me or anyone like me. How is some "good cop" going to buck the tide against all his brother cops from all the fraternal orders of police, the police department employees associations, the police unions, and the police guilds?
This is the foreign-influenced bullshit they enforce so progressively against us to the last jot and tittle, rather than U.S. law in pursuance of the U.S. Constitution.

But it’s interesting to me you don’t see a correlation here with how the left has done the same thing to atrump as you descibe a bad cop can do...
A cop is a cop. They revoke our rights to defend ourselves, seize our guns and money to line their own pockets, and run a vicious protection racket on the side, to boot. Every last cop I've ever seen is on the take and out to kill me or anyone like me. How is some "good cop" going to buck the tide against all his brother cops from all the fraternal orders of police, the police department employees associations, the police unions, and the police guilds?
This is the foreign-influenced bullshit they enforce so progressively against us to the last jot and tittle, rather than U.S. law in pursuance of the U.S. Constitution.

Man!
You gotz a big ax to grind.
You lyin' loser.
I hope you hear that train a'comin...

What happens IF Joe Biden wins and the Democrats regain The Senate? One of the first things they will do is come for your guns, you probably at that point also might NOT have any law enforcement as you have always known it, you might even have UN Troops on American streets to keep law and order and enforce the Agenda of disarming you, afterall 28 years ago Henry Kissinger even said that in the future America would possibly have UN Troops as law enforcement.

So IF the above happened you are going to get fucked regardless.

This:

1591394839773.png

1591394889213.png

1591394906491.png

1591394942533.png

What happens IF Joe Biden wins and the Democrats regain The Senate? One of the first things they will do is come for your guns, you probably at that point also might NOT have any law enforcement as you have always known it,
The cops have been solid Democrat blue with the city employees labor union for ages already.
you might even have UN Troops on American streets to keep law and order and enforce the Agenda of disarming you,
Democrat cops are already in solidarity with UN troops well outside formal channels of U.S. military command. That is their Agenda.

INTERPOL | The International Criminal Police Organization

U.N. troops on American streets?

What kind of cannon fodder nonsense talk is this?

Jeebus, Mary, and Joseph....

Well Henry Kissinger stated that in 1992:

1591395069922.png

Then there is The UN Disarmament Agenda:

1591395195084.png

Don't forget what one of the sculptures outside The UN Building in New York is, it is called The Knotted Gun:

1591395438925.png

What happens IF Joe Biden wins and the Democrats regain The Senate? One of the first things they will do is come for your guns, you probably at that point also might NOT have any law enforcement as you have always known it,
The cops have been solid Democrat blue with the city employees labor union for ages already.
you might even have UN Troops on American streets to keep law and order and enforce the Agenda of disarming you,
Democrat cops are already in solidarity with UN troops well outside formal channels of U.S. military command. That is their Agenda.

INTERPOL | The International Criminal Police Organization

Okay and okay, but WHAT is your alternative to the police? Vigilantes or what would you suggest as law enforcement?

U.N. troops on American streets?

What kind of cannon fodder nonsense talk is this?

Jeebus, Mary, and Joseph....

Well Henry Kissinger stated that in 1992:

View attachment 346199

Then there is The UN Disarmament Agenda:

View attachment 346201

Don't forget what one of the sculptures outside The UN Building in New York is, it is called The Knotted Gun:

View attachment 346204

Won't be the 1st time Kissinger's been wrong.

You mean fines to open businesses, enforced only against conservatives? Democrats have immunity? That's the Tammany Hall political machine. Straight out of New York. Guns are banned, and that is exactly how they have been running city hall for over two hundred years now. They've got a heavy price to pay when it comes to the Constitution.

Most cops are lazy civil servants who are not that keen on actually being heroic. They damned sure want you to treat them like their low energy jobs are some kind of great sacrifice on their part.

Okay and okay, but WHAT is your alternative to the police? Vigilantes or what would you suggest as law enforcement?
  1. We the people own guns, keep and bear Arms, possess and carry Firearms.
  2. We mind our own business, we live in peace, and other people leave us the fuck alone.

So if the SHTF that would be groups of vigilantes operating as law enforcement?

Most cops are lazy civil servants who are not that keen on actually being heroic. They damned sure want you to treat them like their low energy jobs are some kind of great sacrifice on their part.
Then why is it we the people who ultimately have to make so many sacrifices, while they get the wages, the pay, the benefits, the thanks, the recognition, the homes, fishing and hunting, the family life? Like I got served at a restaurant table with cloth napkins and a bib, and they're preparing drinks and shaking me down for a tip.

Yes and now gangs of Blacks are DEMANDING with the MSM cheering them on that YOU get down on your knees and worship them just for being Black and say sorry to them for The Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago and that YOU had NO part in and IF you don't do that then you will be Doxxed as a racist of course.

Then why is it we the people who ultimately have to make so many sacrifices, while they get the wages, the pay, the benefits, the thanks, the recognition, the homes, fishing and hunting, the family life? Like I got served at a restaurant table with cloth napkins and a bib, and they're preparing drinks and shaking me down for a tip.

Who are shaking you down for a tip? Waitresses?

And this is the “Standing Army” our founders tried to warn us about...
And this is the “Standing Army” our founders tried to warn us about...

2. We mind our own business, we live in peace, and other people leave us the fuck alone.

Leftist fucks will never mind their own business!
What a humoungous load of horse apples!
I can see the shit-brown color of the myth of utopia reflected in your beady eyes!

So if the SHTF that would be groups of vigilantes operating as law enforcement?
See what we're dealing with in the U.S.? I dont know which is more destructive, liberals or anarchists. All idiots that will destroy a nation of laws

Forum List

Back