For all of you running to support Alec Baldwin, listen to this

IMHO, the one who pulls the trigger is responsible for the result. Whether the case here rises to the charge of negligent homicide or not, I don't know. It is totally unbelievable that a person in that situation where he knows he's going to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger, that he does not check first to make sure there's no bullet in the chamber. And on top of that, why does he point the gun at the cameraperson anyway? Could he not point the gun away from her?
He was pointing it towards the camera in a rehearsal.

And that is Baldwin fault? The AD told him the weapon was cold. Is that not true?
Baldwin also allowed live rounds on location (safety violation), didn't have the armorer prove to the crew that the weapon was cleared (protocol), and then pulled the trigger while the weapon was aimed at someone, killing one individual and injuring another...

Since he was also the producer (in charge of the fiasco), he's responsible...

He is not to blame, and I do not see anyone running to protect him. He is still an asshole, but the shooting does not appear to be his responsibility.
When you allow live rounds on location (and to be fired from the gun in question), blindly accept the word of an armorer with a record of safety violations that the weapon is safe (without VERIFYING it), and then aim the weapon at an individual and pull the trigger, you ARE at fault...

FB_IMG_1635238542162.jpg

I swear this nation is beyond redemption. You idiots excuse and cheer Rittenhouse. You defend the McMichaels. And demonize Baldwin.

An asteroid striking the planet and killing everyone can’t happen soon enough. Mankind is beyond help.

Let’s dumb this down for the leftists.
You, I and Bill are sitting in a room.
I hand you a firearm and tell you it’s unloaded. You point it at Bill, pull the trigger, and kill him. Who gets charged for killing Bill?

A) Me

B) You

C) Nobody. It was an accident.

I hand you a firearm and tell you it’s unloaded. You point it at Bill, pull the trigger, and kill him. Who gets charged for killing Bill?

A) Me

B) You

You have a certified weapons expert responsible for checking and clearing the weapon

You are that expert and your job depends on the accuracy of your weapons check.
You check and clear a gun and after you do so, an actor who knows nothing about guns messes with the gun.
Are you responsible for any accident?

A) Me

B) You

The person is guilty for not checking the firearm to make sure it was not loaded and should be charged with involuntary manslaughter and you should be charged with being an asshole for handing the dumbass the gun!

You have a certified weapons expert responsible for checking and clearing the weapon

You check and clear a gun and after you do so, an actor who knows nothing about guns messes with the gun.
Are you responsible for any accident
They both are!

In today time anyone knows to check the gun for a round in the chamber!

Please post the law supporting your assumption?

If the douche Baldwin isn't a gun expert he should cease squawking about them and never use one

When you allow live rounds on location (and to be fired from the gun in question), blindly accept the word of an armorer with a record of safety violations that the weapon is safe (without VERIFYING it), and then aim the weapon at an individual and pull the trigger, you ARE at fault...
He was aiming towards the camera, why was she standing there. And all of these things you mentioned are after the fact, and you do not know if Baldwin was aware.

He is not to blame, and I do not see anyone running to protect him. He is still an asshole, but the shooting does not appear to be his responsibility.

The "protecting" that I'm talking about, is how many on the left are coming to his aid by slamming people who are now mocking Baldwin. My point with all of that is, Baldwin's past behavior, comments etc., has brought all of the pushback on to himself.

Forum List

Back