For all of you running to support Alec Baldwin, listen to this

Remember this?
Calling your little girl names, and insulting her. I remember when this happened years ago, and as a father of daughters, I lost all respect I had for this guy.
Since then, he has repeatedly been a dick, and now maybe karma has finally paid him a visit.

Sounds like he was involved in a nasty divorce. A great reason to never get married to start with.

Has nothing to do with an irresponsible crew letting loaded weapons onto a set.

"From what we know now, it appears Alec Baldwin took the word of the assistant director saying the prop gun was not loaded with anything, which if you know anything about firearm safety, never take the word of someone and always check if a gun is loaded."
Correct. A sigle-action revolver, no less.
He was, unquestionably,. negligent in his handling of this firearm.
Negilgence = Involuntary manslaughter.

Alex has absolutely nothing to do with my life, how is it affecting yours & why?
IF Alec Baldwin has nothing to do with your life, why do you care?

Folks, other than you, are justifiably interested in whether or not Alec, his celebrity status, and money will BUY him a different justice.

IF Alec Baldwin has nothing to do with your life, why do you care?

Folks, other than you, are justifiably interested in whether or not Alec, his celebrity status, and money will BUY him a different justice.

Why? People involved in firearm accidents are rarely prosecuted, thanks to the nutty gun lobby.

Of course, most of us will never accidently discharge a gun on a movie set, because it rarely happens to start with.

Forum List

Back