Football player Desean Jackson with Anti Semitic post

his life means jack shit in the big picture called life. He's a kneeling ex NFL football player. offers nothing to society.

Probably beats women he's so tough.

But aren't you forgetting the identity politics rules here?

Jackson is a member of the group that gets to say whatever they want. Jews are the group towards whom anything at all can be said.

There is a p.c. pecking order at work here so best not to forget.

White People are FORCED to apologize for daring to say something horrific like All Lives Matter.

White People are sometimes fired for daring to say something horrific like All Lives Matter.

Black Man, Bubba Wallace, fakes a hate crime and gets a multi-million dollar endorsement deal from "Beats by Dre".

Let's see what happens to this Black Man, Desean Jackson, for quoting and then DEFENDING racist ramblings from a man WHO KILLED MILLIONS OF JEWS. Will he be forced to apologize? Will he face punishment? Or will he go unscathed into the season where we can all watch this racist piece of garbage singing the "Black National Anthem" loud and proud?

I think we all know the answer. WHITE PRIVILEGE THOUGH AM I RIGHT?????

He lost all credibility to me when he started talking like a baby, about "Wacism".

BUT, people should not lose their jobs over twitter shit. His apology, despite the baby talk, should be accepted.

THe obvious racism though, is something to hold all of the SJWs feet to the fire. Hypocritical faggots.

It is sad that the retarded, ignorant Negro NFL player with the idiotic name and other sick democrats think wartime prison camps and concentration camps are the same as plantations in the Antebellum South where Negros were treated way better than they were in Africa.

Forum List

Back