One more reason why I have no empathy for the Black Community

They were born in Africa, they live in Africa.

They ARE African.

your 'opinion' doesn't make the rules.
Well if you don't want to listen to me. Listen to one of your own white people.

Listen to Eugene Terrablance (Who has a peadophile by the way who used to molest young blk boys) who was one of the biggest white supremacists in South Africa (He's dead now. he was hacked to death by a black man who he was making sexual advances to) He admits that white people are not africans. Go to 1.32

No white person is Africa

Last edited:

They ARE African.

Listen to Eugene Terrablance (Who has a peadophile by the way who used to molest young blk boys) who was one of the biggest white supremacists in South Africa (He's dead now. he was hacked to death by a black man who he was making sexual advances to) He admits that white people are not africans. Go to 1.32

All blacks in Europe, China, India, wherever have to go back regardless of where they were born.

They ARE African.

I'm not white, sleaze.

They ARE African.

So, a Black Supremacist quotes a White Supremacist, to make the case that there are no indigenous whites in Africa.

BTW, what makes Terrablance one of MY people?

because we're both white?

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community
" World domination"; The Jewish Community makes up .002 % of the World's population. He should be more concerned with what's going on in our own Country right now with the rise in killings, etc. BLACK ON BLACK; NOT THE POLICE. He is too stupid and bigoted to know the difference

Talking about stupid and bigoted...you are condemning an entire group of people for the action of a few. You yourself admit that not all Blacks feel that way. As for your statement, "...but the Majority do..." how would you know? Have you interviewed every Black person on how he feels about the Jewish people?

One would have thought that you, as a person who belongs to a group that has been discriminated against by the majority, would have more empathy.

As I said, stupid and bigoted.
I love your avatar.
I didn't know Biden has red hair.
And you sir, don't deserve your avatar. Not with that kind of repartee.

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community
" World domination"; The Jewish Community makes up .002 % of the World's population. He should be more concerned with what's going on in our own Country right now with the rise in killings, etc. BLACK ON BLACK; NOT THE POLICE. He is too stupid and bigoted to know the difference

Talking about stupid and bigoted...you are condemning an entire group of people for the action of a few. You yourself admit that not all Blacks feel that way. As for your statement, "...but the Majority do..." how would you know? Have you interviewed every Black person on how he feels about the Jewish people?

One would have thought that you, as a person who belongs to a group that has been discriminated against by the majority, would have more empathy.

I love your avatar.
Not only is life a joke, you're a joke.

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way, but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community

I love your avatar.
Brrrr...sorry, chump. Still no cigar. I would retire that avatar if I were you because, at this point, you are the butt of jokes. Not the other way around. But hey, keep trying. Who knows, you may finally hit the mark. Good luck.

I love your avatar.
Brrrr...sorry chump. Still no cigar. I would retire that avatar. At this point, you are the butt of jokes. Not the other way around. But hey, keep trying. Who knows, you may finally hit the mark. Good luck.
I have experienced ad hominems, but nothing worth rating as a actual funny joke.
I will compare my ratings to yours any day, retard.

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way, but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community

I love your avatar.
Brrrr...sorry, chump. Still no cigar. I would retire that avatar if I were you because, at this point, you are the butt of jokes. Not the other way around. But hey, keep trying. Who knows, you may finally hit the mark. Good luck.

No more of a joke than your own avatar.

Why don't you retire it?

I love your avatar.
Brrrr...sorry chump. Still no cigar. I would retire that avatar. At this point, you are the butt of jokes. Not the other way around. But hey, keep trying. Who knows, you may finally hit the mark. Good luck.
I have experienced ad hominems, but nothing worth rating as a actual funny joke.
I will compare my ratings to yours any day, retard.
This coming from a flaming trumptard. Now that is a joke. LOL

Anti-Semitism is completely out of control on the left. The DemoKKKrats have elected Holocaust deniers like Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar to Congress. It's a disgrace.

This is only ONE SMALL example. Almost every single person who was interviewed on the News was Black. When was the last time the Jews blamed shooting and Violence on blacks?
Well, that's true. They almost always blame it on white Christians. Even black on black violence.

Forum List

Back