football coach fired of blm sign

Where did you get that unfounded rumor from?

Is that what your lib crystal ball tells you?

That is what common sense tells me.

Two groups of armed people meeting at 3am in an area known for its crime at night.

That is what common sense tells me.

Two groups of armed people meeting at 3am in an area known for its crime at night.
Thats what every lib wants to believe

Because the lib lie that is BLM must be preserved

But you just made it up from your imagination

Thats what every lib wants to believe

Because the lib lie that is BLM must be preserved

But you just made it up from your imagination

Damn son, how does it feel to live life with no sense of irony at all?

No, the fact supports My narrative.

The entire purpose of the BLM was based on a lie and pure, emotional immaturity.

It is ignorant to think that those who found the obvious offense with the BLM were those who immediately, and right thought, "But all lives matter".

That was the emotionally mature reaction.
The “all lives matter” reaction comes from ignorance and immaturity. It’s people who lack understanding being defensive.

What was the “obvious” lie that you think BLM was founded on?

I did no such thing.

I will take you needing to lie about me as your surrender.
Yes you did post fake news as fact

But maybe you just forgot to qualify your post with words such as “In my opinion”. Or “I suspect”

Yes you did post fake news as fact

But maybe you just forgot to qualify your post with words such as “In my opinion”. Or “I suspect”

I did not post news at all, I gave my view of the event.

So you say now

But your first post was misleading

Not even a tiny bit. Anyone without an agenda to push would recognize it as me giving my view and explaining why I held that view.

For the record, the news article was just someone giving their view it was caused by someone saying "all lives matter" there is zero evidence that is what really caused it.

Can you think of a reason other than mine that two armed groups of people were meeting at 3am in an area known its crime after midnight?

What is he living in fear of?

Are coaches all over the country being fired for taking down BLM signs and replacing them with All Lives Matter signs??

Why didn't he comply with the school's commands??

And are you saying this one isolated incident is reason for all Americans to live in fear??

Funny how you folks don't keep that same energy when tons more people are gunned down by officers....funny how someone losing their job means Americans should live in fear -- but someone losing their life -- no big deal...

The more you morons talk, the more you expose yourself

Americans should not have to live in fear of losing their jobs, if they do not kowtow to idiots like you and your political decrees.

I am open to any thing this court case finds. Are you going to agree with the outcome no matter what it is or only if it goes the way you think that it should

Depends on how convincing the arguments or evidence is.

I didn't ask you if you would defer to the Court. I asked if you were open to evidence that the guy was fired for not kissing blm ass.

Depends on how convincing the arguments or evidence is.

I didn't ask you if you would defer to the Court. I asked if you were open to evidence that the guy was fired for not kissing blm ass.

Of course I am, but where will it come out if not in court?

If this guy cannot show he was fired for not kissing BLM ass, will you be open to admit as such?

Of course I am, but where will it come out if not in court?

If this guy cannot show he was fired for not kissing BLM ass, will you be open to admit as such?

I want to hear why he was fired, if it was not, not kissing blm ass.

Forum List

Back