Foot shooting

what I find so interesting is how many times the Democrats were warned that this would come back and bite them. They are too arrogant for words.

Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote

As you said, arrogant and small-minded. In the Obama era, when they briefly had the House, Senate and Presidency, they thought it would last forever.

Drunk with power, they were. So they couldn't see into the future at all.

Well, the future came calling, did it not?

And now they cry in their milk because as Dear Obama told us, "Elcetions have consequences." But the Dems just playing this game that they know better and will rule the day. However, recent events have proven just the opposite, they do not know better, Reid triggered the nuclear option for a short term goal and where did that leave them?

Democrats kissed the feet of Hillary after a terrible stint as Secretary of State, Benghazi mess where she lied about everything. The Democrats couldn't see beyond their nose that Hillary was an incredibly poor choice and now they are putting stock in Pocahantus, Spartacus, Gaffe Crazy Joe and Bernie if he's still alive in 2020.

Their useless antics in the Capitol and at the Supreme Court did not sway anyone, lol. Keep chasing fairies, Dems, it's really quite entertaining.

what I find so interesting is how many times the Democrats were warned that this would come back and bite them. They are too arrogant for words.

Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote

As you said, arrogant and small-minded. In the Obama era, when they briefly had the House, Senate and Presidency, they thought it would last forever.

Drunk with power, they were. So they couldn't see into the future at all.

Well, the future came calling, did it not?
Now, the key is to teach the Republicans this lesson that the Democrats failed to learn.

They can just as easily lose their positions and power as the Democrats have. I would warn them against the arrogance of thinking that the seats they hold are their personal property; in the end, those seats belong to the people.

This.

Said this shit was going to happen when they were talking about doing it. It was painfully obvious how detrimental it would be and they went ahead and did it anyway. I have no idea what they were thinking.

It was painfully obvious how detrimental it would be and they went ahead and did it anyway. I have no idea what they were thinking.
The hardcore Left thought the whole battle was over when Obama won, that demographics would carry them the rest of the way. Forever. Period.

The biggest political miscalculation in the history of historical histories. And here we are.

"Foot shooting", indeed. A narcissistic, hubris-soaked, self-inflicted wound.

It was painfully obvious how detrimental it would be and they went ahead and did it anyway. I have no idea what they were thinking.
The hardcore Left thought the whole battle was over when Obama won, that demographics would carry them the rest of the way. Forever. Period.

The biggest political miscalculation in the history of historical histories. And here we are.

...and they were certain the supporter of a woman abuser in a pantsuit, would win. When she didn’t, they conspired to destroy the trump presidency using fictional accusations.

It is easy to become overconfident when you have near total support of the Ruling Class, MSM, academia, Hollywood, and the vast government bureaucracy.

I cant believe that the party leadership was that fantastically stupid.

I cant believe that the party leadership was that fantastically stupid.
We're talking about politicians here.

Myopia. It's in the DC water.

Forum List

Back