HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
In trying to sabotage the looming trade deal with China, Hillary inadvertantly admits in her mind China would rather deal with Dems then with tough negotiations through Trump. It's a freudian slip by way of asking China to hack Trump's tax returns, that shows even she believes they (the Dems) are to lax on China and that China would feel more at ease to walk all over Dems spineless backs then have to deal with someone who sticks up for a fair trade balance and practices thus would want to interfere with his
re-election and then China would only have to resort back to dealing with the revenge of the nerds.
What a faux pas indeed!
tmp-cam-1062608407.jpg

Last edited:
In trying to sabotage the looming trade deal with China, Hillary inadvertantly admits in her mind China would rather deal with Dems then with tough negotiations through Trump. It's a freudian slip by way of asking China to hack Trump's tax returns, that shows even she believes they (the Dems) are to lax on China and that China would feel more at ease to walk all over Dems spineless backs then have to deal with someone who sticks up for a fair trade balance and practices thus would want to interfere with his
re-election and then China would only have to resort back to dealing with the revenge of the nerds.
What a faux pas indeed!
View attachment 259310
She disappeared for the longest time if I didn’t know any better by her sticking her nose into things she might be planning a late run for president again and is testing the waters... Talk about trying to fit a square peg into a round hole or an act of insanity trying the same thing over and over again expecting a different result...I will never forget that Gronkowski fellow when Trump pulled ahead saying here come Hillary... Well maybe here she comes again... Rolling my eyes...

Forum List

Back