Foods Most People Eat Hot That You Like Cold Or At Room Temp

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I like Campbell's Beef With Vegetables and Barley Soup at room temp......I keep some in the pantry and when I want a quick lunch when it's hot out. It goes down good, just pop the lid and have at it.....Of course you'll want to drink the creek dry afterwards. ;)

Campbell's Vegetable Beef will do in a pinch as not all stores stock the barley type soup.

d1c4ed5b-e1b3-4f9b-a224-a534c3725add.10653a6f5d23fb577056a827d7fd789a.jpeg

French toast sticks right out of the freezer are somehow delicious. I don't remember how I made this discovery but I'm sure pot munchies were involved.

Chicken noodle soup cold right out of the can, lasagna, spaghetti, leftover Chinese food, pizza, turkey and dressing, or fried fish, like from last night.

Chicken noodle soup cold right out of the can, lasagna, spaghetti, leftover Chinese food, pizza, turkey and dressing, or fried fish, like from last night.

Fried fish, cold, the next day, is better than hot.

I fully plan the next time we go to a local crab place, to get fried clams while we are there, and fried fish to go. To be put into the fridge for the next day. MMMM.

ANY Italian food is SO good out of the fridge the next day.
Asian cuisine is also very good out of the fridge the next day.
Turkey and dressing I can eat all day, every day, cold, warm, or hot.

I've had to eat soup out of the can before, and I don't care for it.

Any fruit. Most people don't eat it hot, but I don't like any of it hot. Not even fruit pies.

Forum List

Back