Food Stamp Recipients, Advocates Sue Over Work Requirements

They aren't mad because there were changes. They are mad because they don't want the work requirement. They especially hate the community service part of it. I have dealt with many of these people. Even when there was a work requirement, they would apply to jobs they knew they were qualified for or apply at companies not looking for help. They simply did what they needed to get signatures from businesses that "proved" they attempted to find work. The businesses that were hiring rarely saw the people come in. So, even with the work requirement, many find ways around it.
of course your own stupid opinion is not fact. i went beyond your typical bias link to find the truth as well.
Governor to restart plan for food stamp work requirements Albuquerque Journal News

The state was sued by social services advocates who contended that the agency didn’t follow proper procedures for adopting regulations to the food stamp program.

for once in your pathetic life can you be honest about a story?

.Jarlaxle pitches and Jake hits it dead over the center field wall, and then Jarl dances around the mound yelling, "I struck him out."

The far right crazies are now powerless, which is God's blessing on America.

Now back to the OP: all government assistance should be met with work requirements if the individual is not lame physically or mentally.

.Jarlaxle pitches and Jake hits it dead over the center field wall, and then Jarl dances around the mound yelling, "I struck him out."

Now back to the OP: all government assistance should be met with work requirements if the individual is not lame physically or mentally.

Please see a qualified mental health professional to deal with your visual and auditory hallucinations. In your case, I suggest a qualified lobotomist.

That so many conservatives such as the OP are willing to lie in an effort to propagate their failed, errant dogma is both sad and telling, and indeed renders that dogma anathema to sound, responsible governance.
The failed and errant dogma is Johnson's Great Society, written in an era of great abundance which can no longer endure. Americans with middle-class jobs will no longer live like kings compared to their international counterparts.

Those days are gone, as is the ideal that we could educate the most simple of our society to where they would achieve equity with other Americans, much less the billions at the gates, many of whom are more industrious and more intelligent.

In truth,the idealism was a pipe dream. American children will never have the success of their forebears. That bird has flown.

Please see a qualified mental health professional to deal with your visual and auditory hallucinations. In your case, I suggest a qualified lobotomist.

Your opinion describes you well.

Why do you oppose this: all government assistance should be met with work requirements if the individual is not lame physically or mentally.

Meathead, your post has nothing to do with the OP.

Your analysis is hog wash.

Do you believe that work requirements should be a part of government assistance?

Do you believe that work requirements should be a part of government assistance?
In many cases, yes. We would be absolute fools not to. Society has a duty to those who are truly handicapped,but there is little we should do except allow for a threadbare safety net for the rest.

In many cases, yes. We would be absolute fools not to. Society has a duty to those who are truly handicapped,but there is little we should do except allow for a threadbare safety net for the rest.

I agree with you in principle. I would expand the last part to more than threadbare if they are getting job training or education and are meeting threshold requirements.

bigreb, I am far more mainstream than you, always have been.

meathead, be more clear by what you mean. I am not being a dick; I can read it more than one way. I want to understand you clearly.
It is not a question of wanting to be a "dick" or not. If ever one there was JS, you are it.

I am too familiar with you to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Forum List

Back