Food Prices in Moscow are Skyrocketing. 1991 N2?

its a crime against humanity, and pootler must pay for this​

I’m fine with that Adolf. But we need to include your nazi buddies too, along with all the western leaders involved in instigating and promoting this terrible war.

Do you see what unbiased intelligence can do?

Lol. You’ve already proven yourself to be uninformed. Now this? Stop posting until you get informed. You are merely regurgitating corporate media propaganda.
Why do you keep posting to say nothing? Do you want to LOOK like you are responding, when in reality you address nothing?

ulus of juchi is DEAD ! Muscovy is ussr in 1991

Moscow's war record :- 1856 defeated by Britain and France 1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany 1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland 1969 defeated by China 1989 defeated by Afghanistan 2022 defeated by Ukraine In WW2 it was Stalin's NKVD that won the war : officers who wouldn't advance were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :- a) Hungary 1956 b) Czechoslovakia 1968 c) Moldova 1992 d) Georgia 2008

Stop using the term "muskovy and muskovite". It sounds stupid and you look weird every time you use it. Call them commies all you want, but this "muskovy" shit needs to go. Its a highly inneffective insult.

Idiot, there is zero evidence Ukraine is selling any American weapons, they load them up and shoot them at Russians.

You want to claim Ukranians are selling weapons? Lets see proof.
Amid war, Ukraine tries to boost arms sales

Ukraine crooks selling American missiles on dark web, pro-Russian media claims

Claw back every fucking cent we gave the most corrupt nation on the planet

I curious. Did you know about Ears/Joe coup in 2014, before I told you about it?
I curious? :rolleyes-41: you probably mean - I'm curious.

and no, I don't know that, because you can't know bullshit.

There is a big pro-western contingent in Ukraine, heavily concentrated on the western side of the country. They yearn to be part of the western world and EU, instead of living under Russian boot. Thats not the work of American politicians, thats what Ukranians ARE and what they decided to do for themselves.

America will certainly support Ukraine in their efforts to join developed democratic world, because thats what our values are, but we don't run puppet regimes. Ukraine is free to do what it wants....which Putin can't tollerate.

Last edited:
L
I curious? :rolleyes-41: you probably mean - I'm curious.

and no, I don't know that, because you can't know bullshit.

There is a big pro-western contingent in Ukraine, heavily concentrated on the western side of the country. They earn to be part of the western world and EU, instead of living under Russian boot. Thats not the work of American politicians, thats what Ukranians ARE and what they decided to do for themselves.

America will certainly support Ukraine in their efforts to join developed democratic world, because thats what our values are, but we don't run puppet regimes. Ukraine is free to do what it wants....which Putin can't tollerate.
As I thought.

It’s a fact our government was involved in a coup to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine. That just happened to be friendly with Russia. Shortly thereafter Ukraine started killing ethnic Russians in the Donbas. All news to you no doubt.

tollerate. You mean tolerate.

Are you also unaware of the numerous coups our government has committed since WWII?

It’s a fact our government was involved in a coup to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine.
"invloved"? wtf does that mean?

Maybe we gave a bubble gum and a high five to Klitchko for good work in Kiev? I guess that would qualify as "involved".

Bullshit artists have knack for taking a small grain of truth and making huge mountians of bullshit out of it, your post is a prime example.

America did not conduct Maidan Revolution for Ukranians. Ukranians did that for themselves, even if America supported them. They have their own minds. they belived in something and they fought for it.

And then there is the other side of "involvements"I'm sure you don't want to hear anything about - Russia's PERVASIVE interference in Ukraniane and it's constant attempts to keep Ukraine in it's sphere of influence. The shit Russia was doing in Ukraine makes American "involvment" look like an annual call from three-times removed cousin. Russia got pretty involved when it straight up STOLE Ukranian land by annexing Crimea and directly supplied DNR and LNR separatists with weapons.

Last edited:
"invloved"? wtf does that mean?

Maybe we gave a bubble gum and a high five to Klitchko for good work in Kiev? I guess that would qualify as "involved".

Bullshit artists have knack for taking a small grain of truth and making huge mountians of bullshit out of it, your post is a prime example.

America did not conduct Maidan Revolution for Ukranians. Ukranians did that for themselves, even if America supported them. They have their own minds. they belived in something and they fought for it.
Oh brother now you chose to lie. We’re done.

Amid war, Ukraine tries to boost arms sales

Ukraine crooks selling American missiles on dark web, pro-Russian media claims

Claw back every fucking cent we gave the most corrupt nation on the planet
Did you bother to read the first article? It's all about Ukraine selling Ukranian designed and built weapons on the international arms market. The second one refers to ONE UNCONFIRMED source that a criminal organization is selling ONE Javelin illegally. Even in the relatively uncorrupt USA military weapons "fall off the back of the truck" and get sold illegally.

It looks like our fearless leaders miscalculated the importance of the Russian economy and the negative effects the sanctions caused on WESTERN economies.

Dumb warmongering bastard.

US Quietly Urges Russia Fertilizer Deals to Unlock Grain Trade​

• US seeks to boost supplies amid sanctions, global food crisis
  • Kremlin has made export relief a condition in grain talk

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Forum List

Back