Food Prices in Moscow are Skyrocketing. 1991 N2?

You claimed that Russia's food export ammount to 40% of total global exports.

I'm asking where did you get that horseshit from? Because sure seems that you've simply MADE IT UP.
That's their wheat export. Which is the most important export in the world because wheat is feedstock for EVERYTHING ELSE.

By the way - at my local store in THE UNITED STATES I couldn't even find cream, the only cream remaining was the 100% marked-up organic shit that was already 100% over priced before the war.

So Boohoo...Moscow pays 15% more for butter. I can't even get fucking cream without 200% mark up.

Cream is normally $2.89ish and after the war all you could find was the $4.80ish cream. LOLOLOOL

Idiot

I know more about this than you. Russians most certainly don't care that their cheese is more expensive.
Moron did you even read your link?

Russia...remains a net importer of food​

Do you know what that means? It means Russia imports more that it exports. Not only that, some of Russia production operations are disrupted by shortages of materials and machine parts.

Last edited:
Moron did you even read your link?

Russia...remains a net importer of food​

Do you know what it means? That means they don't produce enough food to feed themselves.
Net importer from CIS countries. God damn you're stupid.

Do you realize Russia controls ALL the former Soviet Union except Baltics and Ukraine?

Is importing from Kazakhstan really an "import"?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

So Russia isn't the world's LARGEST food exporter?

Why would Russia's food prices go up because of Ukraine? Be logical - you retard.
Russia is not a top 10 food exporter. The US is the #1 food exporter & you complain food prices are going up here. That's because there is a massive loss of crop & fertilizer production in Russia & Ukraine. Inflation around the world is driving up US export prices way faster than our import prices.

U.S. import prices increase 0.6% in May; export prices advance 2.8%

06/15/2022
Prices for U.S. imports increased 0.6 percent in May, after advancing 0.4 percent in April. Export prices rose 2.8 percent in May following a 0.8-percent increase the previous month. Over the past year, import prices advanced 11.7 percent and export prices rose 18.9 percent.

That's their wheat export.

You are still full of shit and Russian weat exports are not anywhere close to 40%, but hey at least this time you are wrong by only by an order of 2.

But here is the thing - there are no sanctions on agricultural products. It is entirely up to Russia to be holding up grain exports (their own and Ukranian's) Putin is withholding them for leverage.

Last edited:
No moron, it's not true. Russia has invaded and is waging war in Ukraine, not America.

This war is one of Putin's choice, because he just can't help himself from USSR nastalgia and imperialistic impluses as his days are getting numbered. He wants to go down in history as another Peter the Great, but will end up as Putin the Facist Pig.
You are terribly uninformed like most dumb Americans.

You are terribly unconstructive. Refuted NOTHING.
It’s hard to debate a fool. You know nothing about the history of Ukraine, even though I’ve informed in other threads. You come here new every day filled with corporate media propaganda.

It’s hard to debate a fool. You know nothing about the history of Ukraine, even though I’ve informed in other threads. You come here new every day filled with corporate media propaganda.
You don't need to know "history of Ukraine" to know that Ukraine is a sovereign country and that it is being invaded by Russians, not Americans.

You just post bullshit to pretend like you are refuting something, when reality is that YOU CAN'T. I'm not sure if you are just lying to us or to yourself as well.

Do I have to explain it to you AGAIN?
Yes, please explain "again", for the first time, how America is supposedly "waging proxy war" on Russia.

Maybe by tricking stupid Putin into invading Ukraine and uniting the western world against Russia?

Yes, please explain "again", for the first time, how America is supposedly "waging proxy war" on Russia.

Maybe by tricking stupid Putin into invading Ukraine and uniting the western world against Russia?
Sorry. No.

Forum List

Back