Fonda Calls Nam Photo 'An Unforgivable Mistake'

lots of South Vietnamese wanted us there
....you make the mistake of a lot of people on a lot of issues---you think it's a board game/etc ....you are not thinking realistically/etc

Wrong.
The tiny minority who wanted us there were the people who had gotten wealthy by collaborating with the French and Japanese.
The vast majority did not want us there.

How could anyone in Vietnam not want Ho Chi Minh at leader, since he was the hero who defeated the French?
The only ones who did not like Ho Chi Minh were those who liked the French occupation.

Wrong.
Napalm is not like any other weapon.
It does not instantly kill or wound.
It is the single most brutal terrorist weapon one can possibly imagine.
No other country uses or allow napalm.
It is incredibly evil, and only an evil person would even consider using it.

And it was always absolutely clear, even from quotes by Eisenhower, that the Vietnamese majority, and legal government, NEVER wanted us there.
The south most definitely did not want us there, and Diem would never have pulled the illegal military coup and take over, unless we had told him to.
from my link:
'' suffered #burns to 38% of his body with his head being burned down to the skull''

NOT
napalm

Wrong.
The tiny minority who wanted us there were the people who had gotten wealthy by collaborating with the French and Japanese.
The vast majority did not want us there.

How could anyone in Vietnam not want Ho Chi Minh at leader, since he was the hero who defeated the French?
The only ones who did not like Ho Chi Minh were those who liked the French occupation.
THIS is MORE bullshit and UNrealistic thinking
...most countries, LIKE the US, do not have a population that is MOSTLY for one party, for one head of state, for one idea, etc ..........please link a tiny minority wanted us there? you can't because there wasn't a vote on it

.....so being killed with napalm is worse than being killed with any other weapon? all weapons can produce HORRIBLE injuries/SLOW death/BURNS/etc....BURNED ALIVE by CONVENTIONAL explosives--NOT napalm

here--do you NOW realize how ridiculous your arguments are?? you have just been BLOWN away

burned by an IED

View attachment 535402

Wrong.
IEDs are a modern invention, and are very similar to napalm, in that they should be illegal.
Showing how another weapon similar to napalm is bad, does not make napalm better.
But an IED is still not as bad as napalm.
It is fast and over quickly.
Napalm just slowly roasts a person to death in the single most painful way possible.

from my link:
'' suffered #burns to 38% of his body with his head being burned down to the skull''

NOT
napalm

Wrong.
An IED is similar to a rocket motor, in that it has a vortex that will quickly cause erosion.
That is much faster and less painful than the slow burn of napalm.

Rigby5 I just PROVED it can do the same injuries
...how about a grenade blowing your penis off??????!!! I guess that's better than napalm???
STOP the ridiculousness

THIS is MORE bullshit and UNrealistic thinking
...most countries, LIKE the US, do not have a population that is MOSTLY for one party, for one head of state, for one idea, etc ..........please link a tiny minority wanted us there? you can't because there wasn't a vote on it

It is obvious the majority in Vietnam were for Ho Chi Minh.
Eisenhower himself admitted it.

If Diem was actually popular, the we would not have had him assassinated.

Wrong.
An IED is similar to a rocket motor, in that it has a vortex that will quickly cause erosion.
That is much faster and less painful than the slow burn of napalm.
hahhahahahahahha --different weapon--but same injuries
less painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
my god ...surely you use sarcasm

you just fkd up again--majority doesn't mean the other side is a tiny minority

How could US soldiers have been compassionate and still have done all that killing?
Napalm, Vulcan machine guns, b-52's, agent orange, etc. was all pretty awful.
It is not like we were defending ourselves, home, or country.
We were the aggressor, invading an innocent country.
Everyone must have known Diem, Theiu, Ky, etc., were just gangsters and criminals.
Stop being a fucking Libtard piece of shit. It was a war you fucking moron. You know nothing about Vietnam other than what you saw in the movies. You know nothing about how the troops conducted themselves.

The Democrats decided that they were going to stop the spread of Communism in SE Asia. It was a proxy battle of the Cold War. The troops were there to kill the fucking Communists, who by the way, were brutal towards the non Communists. They killed over a million South Vietnamese. Go bitch to Uncle Ho if you don't like the killing. Go look what the Communists did after the invasion if you want to bitch about brutality. The Killing Fields is the legacy of those poor innocent Communists that confused asshole like you love so much.

You never have been to Vietnam so let me clue you in on a few things.

Most Vietnamese didn't give a shit about any government but they knew the Communists were going to be assholes so they supported the South's government, as corrupt as it was.

The Communists were assholes. They murdered anybody that didn't support them. I have a personal recollection of having seen an orphanage where your Commie buddies killed all the children and the nuns running it because it was supported by the Americans. It was a tough day to see the dead children. I still have nightmares about it.

Piss on Jane Fonda for siding with the shitheads that killed those children. Piss on you for being an apologists for Fonda.

Go bitch to Harry Truman for getting the US involved the Cold War, JFK for deciding the interventionism or LBJ for getting tremendously militarly involved.

51% is a majority ..that leaves 49% on the other side- not a TINY minority

Rigby5 I just PROVED it can do the same injuries
...how about a grenade blowing your penis off??????!!! I guess that's better than napalm???
STOP the ridiculousness

That is not only fast, but very unusual.
Napalm is not only always slow, but intentionally always as painful as possible.

Stop being a fucking Libtard piece of shit. It was a war you fucking moron. You know nothing about Vietnam other than what you saw in the movies. You know nothing about how the troops conducted themselves.

The Democrats decided that they were going to stop the spread of Communism in SE Asia. It was a proxy battle of the Cold War. The troops were there to kill the fucking Communists, who by the way, were brutal towards the non Communists. They killed over a million South Vietnamese. Go bitch to Uncle Ho if you don't like the killing. Go look what the Communists did after the invasion if you want to bitch about brutality. The Killing Fields is the legacy of those poor innocent Communists that confused asshole like you love so much.

You never have been to Vietnam so let me clue you in on a few things.

Most Vietnamese didn't give a shit about any government but they knew the Communists were going to be assholes so they supported the South's government, as corrupt as it was.

The Communists were assholes. They murdered anybody that didn't support them. I have a personal recollection of having seen an orphanage where your Commie buddies killed all the children and the nuns running it because it was supported by the Americans. It was a tough day to see the dead children. I still have nightmares about it.

Piss on Jane Fonda for siding with the shitheads that killed those children. Piss on you for being an apologists for Fonda.

Go bitch to Harry Truman for getting the US involved the Cold War, JFK for deciding the interventionism or LBJ for getting tremendously militarly involved.

Wrong.
The "killing fields" were in Cambodia, and for some bizarre reason, we supported Pol Pot in his use of the mass killing fields of civilians.
The Vietnamese never wanted us there.
That was always obvious.
The population of the south was equal to that of the north, and with US weapons, the south should easily have been able to capture the north in just a few months.
The fact the north was always winning, was because the people in the south would not fight because they like Ho better than Diem.
No one liked Diem.
It does not matter which US presidents were the most wrong.
What matters is just that Fonda was right.
She is just they single greatest human being the US has likely ever produced.

Rigby5 you fkd up --AGAIN--it wasn't illegal during the Vietnam war

Something is illegal or not based on morality, not when Congress gets around to finally legislation the obvious.
Just pick the way you would least like to die, and I would pick poison gas way before napalm.

That is not only fast, but very unusual.
Napalm is not only always slow, but intentionally always as painful as possible.
do you realize what your are trying to do with banning napalm???? you want to make war NICE!!!!!! that is total lunacy
war is not nice..it's killing/maiming/burning/slow death/bleeding to death/HORRIBLE death

Something is illegal or not based on morality, not when Congress gets around to finally legislation the obvious.
Just pick the way you would least like to die, and I would pick poison gas way before napalm.
people HORRIBLY, slowly choke to death when their lungs are peppered with conventional weapon ammo/shrapnel
..again, you think it's like a movie

Forum List

Back