Following FBI's Political Raid On James O'Keefe, Contents Of His Privileged Communications With Lawyers Are Leaked to New York Times

Time to disband the organized crime unit called the FBI. They make the KGB look good.

And note-- O'Keefe is in a lawsuit with the New York Times.

I'm sure Cotton or Cruz will have an angry rant on twitter or something and maybe if he's not dead Grassley will have a list of questions for Wray and hope he will respond, which he won't. But just when you have lost all hope Graham will remind us the FBI is made up of mostly good people...

I'm sure Cotton or Cruz will have an angry rant on twitter or something and maybe if he's not dead Grassley will have a list of questions for Wray and hope he will respond, which he won't. But just when you have lost all hope Graham will remind us the FBI is made up of mostly good people...
I’m friends with a retired FBI agent. Shame how the swamp has consumed everything so quickly.

The following cartoon accurately portrays the absurdity and evil of the FBI raid on Project Veritas and James O’Keefe.

FBI-as-Homer-Simpson.jpeg

We no longer can count on Federal Enforcement of the Law. It has been usurped by the treasonous Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communists in America.
This is Communist Marxism as it has always been. The Stasi, Gestapo, KGB, and FBI all share a common disregard for the law, individual rights, liberty, and for the FBI, our Constitution and Bill of Rights no longer have meaning. They follow their own warped rules of conduct.

Forum List

Back