FOIA request exposes Trump inaugural photos changed to make crowd look better.

So, is the OP contending someone got a FOIA request for a potentially Photoshopped photo?

You people are positively mental.

No. It WAS photoshopped . That is what was discovered .

Well seems only you care. You like to sweat the small stuff.

No one else gives a shit.

Obama and the Dim lied their arse off about health care and rammed it down our throats, now that is something to get upset over.

Instead, this is all the Dims have on Trump

Pathetic

This is all??? This was just the first one, on day 1! There’s been a thousand since .

So, is the OP contending someone got a FOIA request for a potentially Photoshopped photo?

I suggest you read this Thread's OP once again. The photo released under the FOIA showed a lesser crowd, than the one released by the Trump Administration which they had doctored.

I support Trump because he's worth supporting.

He's doing his best to keep his campaign promises.

UE is the lowest its been since 1969.

People have more money in their pay checks.

The economy is booming.

And people like the direction the country is going in for the first time in quite some time.

Businesses are opening where I live and hiring signs are everywhere.

If you don't find that enough to support Trump then you are blind.

That was already happening . People act like we were in a decline until Don showed up .

By the way. The unemployment numbers were “fake” when Trump was runnin , now they are real!!! Y’all just forget that .

How many years need to pass before "y'all" stop saying "good things are happening because of Obama's policies"...?

More than two!!!

True or false , the economy was on the upswing before trump showed up.

So where were all the businessmen saying they were optimistic about the future when barry was in office?

'The engine of the economy roared back to life': US small-business confidence hit a record high in 2017

Those business men who didn't kill themselves when they lost millions in Oct. 2008? I don't know, but I have a high degree of certainty that they were very unhappy when they learned they would never retire at the time they had planned. One of my best friends owned a window company and needed to stay on for five more years than he and his wife had planned.

Even then they needed to sell their home and buy a condo in Mexico.

So you couldnt find any optimistic businessmen during barry's tenure......yet now they're coming out of the woodwork.

tenor.gif

It is kinda retarded for Trump to be so obsessed with his small crowd size, but what can ya do?

That was already happening . People act like we were in a decline until Don showed up .

By the way. The unemployment numbers were “fake” when Trump was runnin , now they are real!!! Y’all just forget that .

How many years need to pass before "y'all" stop saying "good things are happening because of Obama's policies"...?

More than two!!!

So where were all the businessmen saying they were optimistic about the future when barry was in office?

'The engine of the economy roared back to life': US small-business confidence hit a record high in 2017

Those business men who didn't kill themselves when they lost millions in Oct. 2008? I don't know, but I have a high degree of certainty that they were very unhappy when they learned they would never retire at the time they had planned. One of my best friends owned a window company and needed to stay on for five more years than he and his wife had planned.

So you couldnt find any optimistic businessmen during barry's tenure......yet now they're coming out of the woodwork.

This is all you have, a logical fallacy? Your straw man is built out of asbestos and won't burn. Grow up and post something of substance, something thoughtful and something someone can accept or rebut.

I suggest you read this Thread's OP once again. The photo released under the FOIA showed a lesser crowd, than the one released by the Trump Administration which they had doctored.

Did you read tjhis part:

It was not clear from the records which photographs were edited and whether they were released publicly.

Here is what I saw:

3108.jpg

A combination of photos shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies of Donald Trump, left, and Barack Obama. These pictures were taken by Reuters, and were not the edited NPS images. Photograph: Staff/Reuters

Well seems only you care. You like to sweat the small stuff.

No one else gives a shit.

Obama and the Dim lied their arse off about health care and rammed it down our throats, now that is something to get upset over.

Instead, this is all the Dims have on Trump

Pathetic

This is all??? This was just the first one, on day 1! There’s been a thousand since .

Well then I suggest you pick a lie that someone actually cares about.

Making a thread on this makes you look desperate and a half wit

More than two!!!

This is all you have, a logical fallacy? Your straw man is built out of asbestos and won't burn. Grow up and post something of substance, something thoughtful and something someone can accept or rebut.

Show me the optimistic businessmen during barry's tenure or shut your pie hole.

More than two!!!

Show me “optimistic businessmen “ stats over the last 10 years .

tenor.gif

It is kinda retarded for Trump to be so obsessed with his small crowd size, but what can ya do?

Uhm, were you at the inauguration?

What does my presence have to do with the small size of Trump's hands crowd?

Trump and his goons have been lying to the American people since day one .

He’s an egomaniac who cares only if himself .

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.

That's some really startling news you've uncovered.

I wouldn't be surprised if the UN sent a team to investigate.

Here's another piece of news you can post on. In 1916, Tiny Cumberland
College did not allow Georgia Tech to get a First Down in the entire game.
(Just don't point out that Tech beat Cumberland that day 222-0.)

There were none halfwit.
But now....they're all over the place.

There were none halfwit.

You cons love to make shit up.

Although I wouldn’t blame them being confident. Trump is giving away the store .

There were none halfwit.

You cons love to make shit up.

Although I wouldn’t blame them being confident. Trump is giving away the store .

So you won't have a problem finding businessmen talking about how confident they were that barry was good for their future?

Forum List

Back