FOIA request exposes Trump inaugural photos changed to make crowd look better.

wow,an "image expert"!

Are you also a crowd expert? They estimated Trump's crowd was about 1/3 the size of Obama's.

Yes, many documents these days are in fact electronic "images." And again, I have the original live video feed, you are comparing Obama's first, much larger crowd where they took down the barricades greatly facilitating people coming in vs. an image taken before Trump's crowd reached its fullest.

Trump's guesstimate may have been off, but there are websites which list the crowd sizes and Trump's was certainly competitive and well within the norm for inaugurations and not the pathetic embarrassment that almost two years later, obviously still bothers the Left far more than it does the Right.

Inaugural crowd sizes ranked

A crowd scientist says Trump’s inauguration attendance was pretty average

Clearly, Trump's inauguration was at or ABOVE all in history EXCEPT for Obama's, making Obama's a fluke. And from the photo below, you can see that the real crowd at Trump's went back as far as the eye could see in every direction.

View attachment 215147

Truth is that Trump's inauguration was likely 3/5ths the size of the inauguration that preceded it. Pretty good for a guy given only a 6% chance of winning! That makes it one of the very largest ever, and likely as much reflects changes in public attitude as it does interest in the candidate. To be sure, Obama's first was a huge fluke far outside the norm and trumped up by the fact that he was the first black man. But looking at the picture above, it is easy to see that Trump's impression was legitimate. But right or wrong, the Left can't seem to let the matter go.
Yes, the links you provided say exactly what I said: Trump's crowd was 1/3 the size of Obama's.

Don't get your feelings hurt...Obama is hugely popular, and Trump is an abomination. What did you expect?

This is all you have, a logical fallacy? Your straw man is built out of asbestos and won't burn. Grow up and post something of substance, something thoughtful and something someone can accept or rebut.

Show me the optimistic businessmen during barry's tenure or shut your pie hole.

Show me “optimistic businessmen “ stats over the last 10 years .

There were none halfwit.
But now....they're all over the place.

You cons love to make shit up.

Although I wouldn’t blame them being confident. Trump is giving away the store .

So you won't have a problem finding businessmen talking about how confident they were that barry was good for their future?
But that is not really a rational measure of anything. People believe dumb things...

Show me the optimistic businessmen during barry's tenure or shut your pie hole.

There were none halfwit.

Although I wouldn’t blame them being confident. Trump is giving away the store .

So you won't have a problem finding businessmen talking about how confident they were that barry was good for their future?
But that is not really a rational measure of anything. People believe dumb things...

Yet the economy is booming....
Holy shit you're a dumbass!!!

There were none halfwit.

You missed my point entirely professor.

There were none halfwit.

You made no point.
America is kicking ass and you cant stand it.

There were none halfwit.

Yes . Which means it’s a stupid time to pull the big biz tax cut card .

You made no point.
Oh my, the trumpkins are drunk already...

I've rather enjoyed these last 6 prosperous years.

Snowflakes still beating that dead horse, I see.

iu

Hello? It's not a 'dead horse' if it is currently going on.

Try and learn what terms mean and you will not seem so ignorant.

You are welcome.

Bu bye.

There were none halfwit.

The quality of National Life is not measured merely in economic terms.

Prosperity bubbles come and go, but the other qualities of National Life are what sustain the People in leaner times.

Erode those other qualities of National Life - as we see unfolding before our eyes - and you create longer-term injuries.

But, considering that the temporary Prosperity Bubble du Jour is all you've got going for you, well... keep pitching it.

The more myopic and unthinking amongst the Trump Base will continue to believe it... for a while, anyway.

Until the other shoe drops.

God Almighty, but Republican stupidity and arrogance when in-power are every bit as bad as Democratic stupidity and arrogance.

At the time t-Rump made a big federal case about it, if you recall.
There was substantial posts here on USMB about that very thing actually.
Funny how his Trumpettes are now acting like it was no big deal.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

This would never have been an issue, no one would be talking about it, had Trump not got in a hissy fit and his supporters didn't care.

There were none halfwit.

Yes . Which means it’s a stupid time to pull the big biz tax cut card .

Ya stupid fuck!!!
What do you think has business booming?
This is precisely why liberals should never come within 5 feet of economics!!!

You made no point.
Oh my, the trumpkins are drunk already...

I've rather enjoyed these last 6 prosperous years.

Oh? And how were the last 4 years before Trump profitable?

There were none halfwit.

The quality of National Life is not measured merely in economic terms.

Prosperity bubbles come and go, but the other qualities of National Life are what sustain the People in leaner times.

Erode those other qualities of National Life - as we see unfolding before our eyes - and you create longer-term injuries.

But, considering that the temporary Prosperity Bubble du Jour is all you've got going for you, well... keep pitching it.

The more myopic and unthinking amongst the Trump Base will continue to believe it... for a while, anyway.

Until the other shoe drops.

God Almighty, but Republican stupidity and arrogance when in-power are every bit as bad as Democratic stupidity and arrogance.

National life?
What kind of progressive bullshit is that?

And how were the last 4 years before Trump profitable?
How were they not? I am sorry to hear about your struggles, though.

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share to 24 bucks a share and both the Wife's 401k and mine has sky rocketed.
Yes, of course, and only since trump took office, with no gains before. Same story, every time, with you internet trumpkins... if 1/10th of the anecdotes you liars try to peddle were true, we would be at 500% growth....

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share to 24 bucks a share and both the Wife's 401k and mine has sky rocketed.
Yes, of course, and only since trump took office, with no gains before. Same story, every time, with you internet trumpkins... if 1/10th of the anecdotes you liars try to peddle were true, we would be at 500% growth....

Look it up your damn self shitbird.
NASDAQ GNBC

NASDAQ GNBC
I don't have to. I have a 401(k), thanks. My you are excitable.

NASDAQ GNBC
I don't have to. I have a 401(k), thanks. My you are excitable.

ooooooooH ...you have a 401k. As does every person in America that isn't a ghetto dweller.

Forum List

Back