Flynnie takes the fifth in front of insurrection committee

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a shock. This icon of probity declines to answer any questions. Donald may well conclude hat his friend has something to hide.
Certainly that is the obvious conclusion in this.
Flynn is a convicted felon with a history of lying. Quite what Trump saw in him is a mystery to me.

What a shock. This icon of probity declines to answer any questions. Donald may well conclude hat his friend has something to hide.
Flynn is a convicted felon with a history of lying. Quite what Trump saw in him is a mystery to me.

Gee he was the man who was being railroaded by assholes for three years despite that he didn't do anything wrong then the Assholes memos came out in the third year of the lawfare attack on him that exposed their attempts to force him to destroy himself.

What happened is clear. But like the Mafia, it's tough to prove in court without inside evidence.

Trump was mentored well by mob attorney Roy Cohn.

dacWMfx.jpg

I would too. Never talk to dems ever again.

Yea..the obvious. Flynn told the truth to the FBI way back in 2016, but the FBI went ahead and LIED about what he said and made his life hell over the lies. Flynn isn't stupid----don't make statements that the DOJ can then try to spin both in court and in the media.

Ergo--Flynn is far smarter than Tommy...

Yea..the obvious. Flynn told the truth to the FBI way back in 2016, but the FBI went ahead and LIED about what he said and made his life hell over the lies. Flynn isn't stupid----don't make statements that the DOJ can then try to spin both in court and in the media.

Ergo--Flynn is far smarter than Tommy...

A gnat is smarter than tainty.

STFU retarded Britt.

The mob takes the fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?

Just like the exercising of any other right, it needn't be explained.

It's like when people ask me why I need to carry a gun. I don't have to explain why I do, only that it's my absolute right to do it.

If someone opts to plead the 5th, they don't have to explain why they're doing it. More importantly, guilt cannot be inferred from it...

"Insurrection Committee". Doesn't that sound like some Orwell fantasy? All Orwell's stuff seems to be coming true as long as democrats remain in power.

Just like the exercising of any other right, it needn't be explained.

It's like when people ask me why I need to carry a gun. I don't have to explain why I do, only that it's my absolute right to do it.

If someone opts to plead the 5th, they don't have to explain why they're doing it. More importantly, guilt cannot be inferred from it...
Sorry I was just quoting Trump's opinion of those who take the 5th

Forum List

Back