Flynn Has Lost It... His Mind

Malcolm Nance on Mike Flynn taking the QAnon pledge in a 4th of July video.

"Flynn is losing it"
I think he lost it a long time ago but this is really something.

"Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn appeared to take the conspiracy group QAnon’s pledge in a July 4th video. It’s something that terrorism expert Malcolm Nance said shows Flynn has completely “lost it.”
MSNBC host Joy Reid couldn’t help but note that this man was previously the United States National Security Advisor in charge of relaying serious threats to the president."
"According to Flynn’s lawyer, the pledge that he filmed closes with “where we go one, we go all,” which is the motto of the group QAnon. But the lawyer said that the oath wasn’t what Flynn was taking while raising his right hand for the video. Flynn also added #QAnon to his Twitter profile and began posting QAnon memes."

What’s wrong with supporting QAnon? Someone is bad for supporting QAnon, but it’s okay to support Burn Loot Murder thugs?

Malcolm Nance on Mike Flynn taking the QAnon pledge in a 4th of July video.

"Flynn is losing it"
I think he lost it a long time ago but this is really something.

"Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn appeared to take the conspiracy group QAnon’s pledge in a July 4th video. It’s something that terrorism expert Malcolm Nance said shows Flynn has completely “lost it.”
MSNBC host Joy Reid couldn’t help but note that this man was previously the United States National Security Advisor in charge of relaying serious threats to the president."
"According to Flynn’s lawyer, the pledge that he filmed closes with “where we go one, we go all,” which is the motto of the group QAnon. But the lawyer said that the oath wasn’t what Flynn was taking while raising his right hand for the video. Flynn also added #QAnon to his Twitter profile and began posting QAnon memes."

What’s wrong with supporting QAnon? Someone is bad for supporting QAnon, but it’s okay to support Burn Loot Murder thugs?
I don't even think he was doing that.

"Where we go one, we go all" was inscribed on the bell on JFK's boat. QAnon doesn't own the phrase and definitely did not originate it.

Forum List

Back