#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

I am no fan of Ted Cruz. But if he stayed in Texas, what could he do?
Watch his children freeze.

Apparently that's what the left wants...

Insane
Who complained his children fled to safety?
The op
Liar.

I just read all of the OP's posts on this thread and he did no such thing. He complained that Cancun fled Texas.
To keep his family warm.

Only stupid people don't do all they can to protect their family.

This thread and the complaints about Cruz are as retarded as they get.
Dumbfuck, couldn't his wife manage to get on a with her kids without him?

face-palm-gif.278959
He did what any responsible father would do. And it changed nothing but the blood pressure of morons
Well that's not true. You'll say anything to defend the right, huh? No matter how stupid you sound. I live in south Florida. My wife drove with her mom and our kids to Atlanta a couple of time while I stayed behind to protect our home when a monster hurricane threatened to come our way. Despite rightarded hysterics, both parents are not needed to get on a plane with their kids. Even Cancun Cruz knew he fucked up which is why he cut his vacation short and returned the next day to blame his kids.

Liberal douchebags are upset that Cruz has the means to do what anyone with the means would do...
LOL

Dumbfuck, it has nothing to do with means. No one cares his wife and kids were able to avoid the storm. Had they gone without him, this never would have blown up in his face.

I guess it comes as no surprise that a mentally deficient snot-eater like yourself wouldn't understand the point.

Okay, so it's freezing in Texas. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Pipes are bursting and homes get flooded. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Get "Ted Cruz Plumbing" on the job?

What is it that makes his presence so necessary? What if he was in DC? Would that be better? I'm not sure how, as he wouldn't be in Texas.

Liberal retards like yourself are just upset that he's not sitting there freezing like everyone else, and that's just fucking stupid...
LOL

Dumbfuck, AOC was able to do something for Texas. Why couldn't Rafael? He knew how bad the storm was going to be .... who did he warn other than Heidi?

Are you as mad at Texas democrats who've done nothing?

I 've not seen where Sylvia Garcia or Sheila Jackson Lee have done anything for their constituents, either...
Have you bothered to look?

That took me about 15 seconds to google.
LOL Photo opp. No substance. Any volunteer can do that.
Did you do that?
I am no fan of Ted Cruz. But if he stayed in Texas, what could he do?
Watch his children freeze.

Apparently that's what the left wants...

Insane
Who complained his children fled to safety?
The op
Liar.

I just read all of the OP's posts on this thread and he did no such thing. He complained that Cancun fled Texas.
To keep his family warm.

Only stupid people don't do all they can to protect their family.

This thread and the complaints about Cruz are as retarded as they get.
Dumbfuck, couldn't his wife manage to get on a with her kids without him?

face-palm-gif.278959
He did what any responsible father would do. And it changed nothing but the blood pressure of morons
Well that's not true. You'll say anything to defend the right, huh? No matter how stupid you sound. I live in south Florida. My wife drove with her mom and our kids to Atlanta a couple of time while I stayed behind to protect our home when a monster hurricane threatened to come our way. Despite rightarded hysterics, both parents are not needed to get on a plane with their kids. Even Cancun Cruz knew he fucked up which is why he cut his vacation short and returned the next day to blame his kids.

Liberal douchebags are upset that Cruz has the means to do what anyone with the means would do...
LOL

I am SHOCKED....NAY...NAY I AM AMCRIMONOUS AT THE THOUGHT THAT A CON WOULD ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ATTACKS.....but then that is what Cons do.
Dumbfuck, it has nothing to do with means. No one cares his wife and kids were able to avoid the storm. Had they gone without him, this never would have blown up in his face.

I guess it comes as no surprise that a mentally deficient snot-eater like yourself wouldn't understand the point.

Okay, so it's freezing in Texas. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Pipes are bursting and homes get flooded. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Get "Ted Cruz Plumbing" on the job?

What is it that makes his presence so necessary? What if he was in DC? Would that be better? I'm not sure how, as he wouldn't be in Texas.

Liberal retards like yourself are just upset that he's not sitting there freezing like everyone else, and that's just fucking stupid...
Ah....personal attacks in....USMB Breaking News.

Ah, a complete failure at answering the question.

My assessment of liberals is accurate, regardless of the forum...
Well, you is just AWESOME, Skippy! :laughing0301:

They don’t call him Lying Ted for nothing

It depends if they are "essential."

The governor is, but I dont see how a U.S. Senator is.

Why do you want his kids and wife to live without heat and electricity in near zero weather. That tells me everything I need to know about the left -- anything for political power
It is “essential” that a Senator act like he is concerned with the well being of his state.

Too cold here......See ya!

Senator's are elected to not only represent their state, they are elected to look after health, safety and security of the People of their state. Their job is NOT to take a vacation when their Constituents are freezing in the dark without heat, light or running water.

Crud demonstrated zero compassion, no care for the health, safety and security of the people of Texas. His job is take of them and failed.
It's Quite interesting to see how many trump Qultists don't get the concept of good leadership.

You wouldn't recognize good leadership if it smacked you on the ass and called you "Xyr".

The posts by your comrade trump Qultists prove that to be a lie, hun.

Why do you want his kids and wife to live without heat and electricity in near zero weather. That tells me everything I need to know about the left -- anything for political power
It is “essential” that a Senator act like he is concerned with the well being of his state.

Senator's are elected to not only represent their state, they are elected to look after health, safety and security of the People of their state. Their job is NOT to take a vacation when their Constituents are freezing in the dark without heat, light or running water.

Crud demonstrated zero compassion, no care for the health, safety and security of the people of Texas. His job is take of them and failed.
It's Quite interesting to see how many trump Qultists don't get the concept of good leadership.

You wouldn't recognize good leadership if it smacked you on the ass and called you "Xyr".

I do recognize good leadership. It sure as hell ain't Republican.

Well, it sure as hell ain't Democrat or Progressive either, bub.
Oooooooooo! Deep. :heehee:

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzz

You should be grateful to Trump for providing meaning and purpose to your dreary little life. What on earth would you do if you didn't invest hours of your day seething in hatred towards him and anyone who doesn't support the Prog-CCP agenda?

You should be grateful to Trump for providing meaning and purpose to your dreary little life. What on earth would you do if you didn't invest hours of your day seething in hatred towards him and anyone who doesn't support the Prog-CCP agenda?
Even deeper...... :th_believecrap:

Even deeper...... :th_believecrap:

The problem with the current of Cons, is that they are deep into the conspiracy theories that they do not know think. They believe lies of the Traitor because the reality scares the crap out of them.

Cons prefer to be told what to think because for them, thinking is NOT something they do. They react.

Admirable, sterling example of leadership, compassion and solidarity.
Something I have never seen out of Ted the Canuke.
Why Mr. Moonie, that sounds almost genocidal against our good neighbors the Canadians who put up with border pollution from our chemical plants along northern border when they didn't need any pollution from any foreign country, much less a nation that benefitted fiscally from trade with the Canucks. :rolleyes-41:

It comes down to the wealthy knowing they don't have a clue what's it's like to barely scrape by. Ohh oooops not supposed to talk about class division because for whatever bogus reason.

Cruz’s trip this week wrenched that divide wide open. As newly released text messages and Cruz-mocking memes exploded on social media, St. John’s parents demanded the school enforce the safety rules that will keep his kids out of class, taking the scandal out of the political realm and into his home.

Ted Cruz's home

Demonstrators stand in front of Sen. Ted Cruz's home demanding his resignation on Thursday in Houston. | Marie D. De Jesús/Houston Chronicle via AP

It comes down to the wealthy knowing they don't have a clue what's it's like to barely scrape by. Ohh oooops not supposed to talk about class division because for whatever bogus reason.
No, the wealthy forgot what it's like to barely scrape by. Most in America weren't born into wealth, and we have thousands upon thousands of stories of self-made wealthy people due our free capitalist system, but sometimes the worst wealthy people in the country are those that try to act as if they've always been wealthy, and therefore they try to cover up their past as if it's some kind of black mark against them if they came from poverty. When this happens, then they become sell out's to the wealthy classmanship, and therefore do join the class as if to take an oath to never talk about their poverty again (taboo), and to tow the lines in staunch protection of the class at all cost, even unto their very own souls to take.

Then you had the old wealthy class, who even though they came from nothing, they never forgot it, and wore it as a badge of honor. These types went forward to try everything they could to help other's that might need some great advice upon how to break the chains of poverty, and never expecting them to sacrifice who they were or endanger their souls in the exchange as neither did the former impoverished do in the exchange.

Wealth today is coming easier than ever before, but wealth without a solid foundation is quick lived, and for the most part is not held onto or rather it destroy's it's host mind, body, and soul.

Gosh....you're right. There is no way to personally help Texans right now, like handing out bottled water or generator (that President Biden is having sent to Texas) or help at a food distribution center, etc. There's just no way to help............................best go on vacation in Cancun.

So, where is Biden?

after 9/11 Bush was onsite two days after.

after Katrina Bush was onsite in three days.

we have thousands upon thousands of stories of self-made wealthy people
Yep, stories. The world you choose to live in. The blue pill. Sleeping through life. Babbling inanities. Seeking only to commiserate with all similarly inclined.
Well here we are with yet another idiot to put on ignore... I ain't wasting not another second of my time with idiots like you. If I only have the conservative perspective left here on the site, then so be it.

Forum List

Back