Flying Saucer Over Lake Michigan

Its our creators!
1624294476182.png

Havent seen a flying Saucer type UFO in years.

This was spotted a few days ago

I have spent a good many hours in the air over the years never seen a saucer type. Seen a few of what they call the tic tack type. Does not really excite us much after two times. I tell my uncle see that? He replies yep. Think we ever figure out what it is? He replies Nope. Then we talk about something else. I have never had any of them mess with us while flying. Kinda like a bee leave them alone they leave you alone.

My guess is that the Nazis developed time travel back in 1943. They went 200 years in the future and stole flying saucer technology, then came back to 2021 so they could reclaim that U-505 German submarine that's sitting up on blocks at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.

That makes as much sense as anything else on here today.

My guess is that the Nazis developed time travel back in 1943. They went 200 years in the future and stole flying saucer technology, then came back to 2021 so they could reclaim that U-505 German submarine that's sitting up on blocks at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.

fox.jpg

View attachment 504021
seththehatemongerisgayerthanbawnyfwank.jpg

Havent seen a flying Saucer type UFO in years.

This was spotted a few days ago

I have spent a good many hours in the air over the years never seen a saucer type. Seen a few of what they call the tic tack type. Does not really excite us much after two times. I tell my uncle see that? He replies yep. Think we ever figure out what it is? He replies Nope. Then we talk about something else. I have never had any of them mess with us while flying. Kinda like a bee leave them alone they leave you alone.

They've been seen as long as Man has walked the earth

Forum List

Back