Fluorna is going to kill us all

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
fluorna-is-going.jpg

we-are-going-76d08c64f3.jpg

When I first heard someone say FLUORNA..........I'm like lmao...........Only to find out that is what people are now calling it.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.............This is the SCIENCE.........the world is a joke now..........and this thread is to make fun of it.

Having covid and the flu at the same time is not a joke. My daughter (34 years old) is vaccinated and had both covid and the flu for two weeks. She swears it is the sickest she has ever been.

Part of the problem is that if you have the flu you are told to rest as much as possible. With covid they want you up and moving when you can, to prevent fluid from building up in your lungs,

I don't get it....is this a new virus?...did a cold virus mutate with a flu virus?....I'm pretty sure that's impossible...so is it just real bad luck that you run into a covid infected person on the same day you run into someone with the flu?...something isn't adding up here....I must go with the faulty test theory on this one...flu's can knock you out for up to two weeks and kill thousands of people a year...this is why I get the flu vaccine every year....

I don't have faith in the covid vaccine or the covid test...its all BS and hope....

Not so humourous are my 2 questions.Why was the Closed circuit
surveillance cameras in the parking lot DOWN the week Adam Lanza
commit his rampage.?
Why also was the Emergency EMT vehicle down the street from the Elementary
Bldg. after the attack?.An EMT Vehicle is always nearest any victims.
Even George Floyd after his take down.However too late.

Not so humourous are my 2 questions.Why was the Closed circuit
surveillance cameras in the parking lot DOWN the week Adam Lanza
commit his rampage.
Why also was the Emergency EMT Van down the street from the Elementary
Bldg. after the attack.An EMT Vehicle is always nearest any victims.
Even George Floyd after his take down.However too late.
Post some funny meme's or something.

Post some funny meme's or something.
Does it go without saying that Adam Lanza shore looked funny.
Maybe that's how it looks to go nuts.Think Jack Torrance in
- The Shining -. { 1980 } his Eyers alone would scare-off the sturdiest of
scarecrows.If that be poss-ee-bow.

I brush my teeth with Flurona twice a day. Nine out of ten dentists recommend using Flurona to prevent tooth decay and cavities.

I brush my teeth with Flurona twice a day. Nine out of ten dentists recommend using Flurona to prevent tooth decay and cavities.
Yes it's almost public knowldege that Florinated Flurona is almost as bad.
Depends on whether one uses an electric toothbrush or one them old
crank toothbrushes.

Forum List

Back