Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

Its called payback.

You must be enjoying it, with the butt hurt and all.

First of all, that doesn't even make sense. Rush and right wing idiots calling Fluke a slut is payback for the left retaliating for Rush and right wing idiots calling Fluke a slut? Can Iz ride yer tyme macheen?

Second, all you've is contradict the the point.

Its called payback.

First of all, that doesn't even make sense. Rush and right wing idiots calling Fluke a slut is payback for the left retaliating for Rush and right wing idiots calling Fluke a slut? Can Iz ride yer tyme macheen?

No it was payback for creating a phoney congressional hearing and lying about the intent for enrolling in the college.

Got it now?

Its called payback.

No it was payback for creating a phoney congressional hearing and lying about the intent for enrolling in the college.

Got it now?

Better to have a panel of ALL MEN AND NO WOMEN to talk about women's birth control.

Right?

In another 15 minutes the democrats will toss Fluke just like Cindy Sheehan, Herman Cain's Ho's and yesterdays garbage....... :thup:

Got it now?

Better to have a panel of ALL MEN AND NO WOMEN to talk about women's birth control.

Right?

Really?

You were trying to make a point werent you.

So lets go back to the democrats war on women and taking out a life saving cancer drug because of cost.

You are an oboma fluffer nothing more.

Actually dumbfuck, you and her...the slut, are going to get your asses whipped in the next election because most Americans don't like the Govt giving shitheads like her at a private law school FREE stuff.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

Actually dumbfuck, you and her...the slut, are going to get your asses whipped in the next election because most Americans don't like the Govt giving shitheads like her at a private law school FREE stuff.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Care to wager on that?

What? Your welfare check? Shut the fuck up, your messiah is going down in flames since he lied to the American public about his true intentions and the blacks sitting around without a job aren't so hip into voting for the scam artist like you idiots.

Rolling out some slut for the TV cameras and inventing a firestorm doesn't work. Most Americans think you and that bitch are scum. We don't pity some 30-something whore going to Gtown law school whining about condoms that are FREE at clinics.

Oh, maybe she wants us to pay for her abortions.:cuckoo:

Care to wager on that?

What? Your welfare check? Shut the fuck up, your messiah is going down in flames since he lied to the American public about his true intentions and the blacks sitting around without a job aren't so hip into voting for the scam artist like you idiots.

Rolling out some slut for the TV cameras and inventing a firestorm doesn't work. Most Americans think you and that bitch are scum. We don't pity some 30-something whore going to Gtown law school whining about condoms that are FREE at clinics.

Care to wager on that?

Is that a yes or a no? Care to wager on the election?

Oh, let's see...I'm going to make a bet with some dumb bitch like you over the internet. :cuckoo:

First, I only play craps in Vegas, I don't make bets with morons over the internet. You are just a bullshiter trying to look badass making fake bets with people here. Congrats, you look dumber than I thought.

Care to wager on that?

Oh, let's see...I'm going to make a bet with some dumb bitch like you over the internet. :cuckoo:

First, I only play craps in Vegas, I don't make bets with morons over the internet. You are just a bullshiter trying to look badass making fake bets with people here. Congrats, you look dumber than I thought.

Very simple wager over sig lines and/or avatars....no money. So, is it a yes or a no?

Like I said dumbfucks that make wagers over the internet are idiots. You licked too many latrines clean in the Navy.....

Very simple wager over sig lines and/or avatars....no money. So, is it a yes or a no?

Like I said dumbfucks that make wagers over the internet are idiots. You licked too many latrines clean in the Navy.....

So, you are not quite so sure about the outcome of the November election, eh? Too afraid to even bet an avatar or a signature. And here I thought you were serious. Guess not. Too timid.

Forum List

Back